• Published 22nd Jun 2014
  • 1,316 Views, 39 Comments

Doctor Twilight & Miss Sparkle - mocandragon5



Twilight's life as a princess is becoming stressful, so she tries to find relief in a small red potion. Chaos ensues.

  • ...
5
 39
 1,316

2 - The Nightmare Awakens

~Twilight Sparkle's Journal, Ponyville Library, April 7th, 12:00 AM~

I have consumed one serving of the formula, and suddenly, I have a tingling sensation in my legs, and I feel unable to stand up for a long period of time. Did I put too much of one of the ingredients in? Only time will tell.

~April 7th, 1:05 AM~

My head has started pounding. I feel as if the entire world around me is going to collapse in on me. However, I feel extremely joyous for an unknown reason. Is this what it feels like to embrace death as if he were a friend?

~April 7th, 1:20 AM~

The world around me has dissolved into darkness, and I feel a loss of control in most of my body, as if I am becoming some pony else whom I cannot control. This unexpected development could mean that I am becoming another pony, and my grasp on certain subjects seems to be loosening. I cannot help but feel less than the mare I was before. Another side effect, perhaps? Hopefully, it does not last long...

~Ponyville Library, April 7th, 1:25 AM~

Not long after Twilight had written her last diary entry of the experience, she started to feel loss of breath, and the world started spinning. She collapsed in a heap on the floor, writhing in agony. Twilight thought about the situation as best as she could, and she once again thought about the possibility of death.

She saw the light at the end of the tunnel, but then she felt another presence inside her head. Her body, which had been still now for about five minutes, stared to change. Her body seemed to become larger, and became darker in colour. Her features changed, so that she looked nothing like the princess Twilight Sparkle. She felt, different. She felt as if chains which had bound her since her birth had finally been broken, unleashing the beast inside. Everything about her was different now, even her cutie mark.

"What is this?" The pony that was once the element of magic asked. Her voice was more rugged,like the voice of one whom had spent their life rummaging through the streets. "Can it be? I am free! I must think of a name for myself... Fallen Star."

Fallen Star walked towards Twilight's wardrobe, and took out a cloak which she had worn one year for Nightmare Night. Surprisingly, it still fit her larger body without much trouble. She glanced out the window, at the quiet and peaceful town of Ponyville, and a smirk spread upon her face. It was time for her to try out her new body.

The only sound that could be heard after that was the faint sound of night animals, and the laugh of Ponyville's newest resident.

Author's Note:

So this is the second chapter. These first ones are short, but I hope the next ones will be longer. Yet again, I hoped you enjoy, and any criticism is welcome.