• Published 19th Jun 2014
  • 1,136 Views, 18 Comments

Forgotten Pain, Unknown Strength - Dusk_Flame



The way the main character enters Equestria is from the "Chess Game of the Gods" series. Lets follow the human turned giant in his adventures in Equestria!

  • ...
11
 18
 1,136

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

We enter the library and take seats and push them together to make a circle so that we can talk better. My mind kept one question for Rainbow Dash, Where did she learn to wrestle? So far I have only seen two or three women wrestle from where I’m from so I don’t think it’s common for them to do so. To say the least I was intrigued. I see Fluttershy sitting there trying to ask a question when Applejack asks,

“Where da learn ta wrastle like that?”

I answer her question with, “At school. I started to wrestle in 7th grade up until now I guess that is.”

Big Mac, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack look at me with questioning looks before Big Mac asks why.

“Well since I haven’t really finished high school and went to Equestria I don’t have my wrestling coach to teach me anymore I guess I only have to use what I know to get by if I get in a fight.”

Twilight looks at me as if I had just killed somebody in front of her face and blamed it on her before yelling, “YOU HAVEN’T FINISHED SCHOOL?! WHY HAVEN’T YOU?! YOU NEED ALL THE KNOWLEDGE YOU CAN GET IN SCHOOL!!”

I just look at her before saying “I was sort of transported here somehow so I couldn’t really continue without someone teaching me what they know. Considering I’m now a sophomore with advanced classes I don’t know who could teach me. Pre-Calculus, English 3, Biology, and World History. I might need help with like Strength and Conditioning and Chorus, or just well solo singing I guess.”

Twilight, Rainbow Dash, the Apple siblings and Fluttershy all say in unison “We can help you with that stuff no problem!” Then Fluttershy adds “I-i mean if you w-want that is…”

I never thought these words would ever leave my mouth when I say, “You would help me get my education back? Thank you so much!”

Rarity looks at me before asking “Darling, if you’re only a sophomore how old are you exactly?”
Her voice was very refined sounding, as I turn to look at her I notice that her hair is long purple curls, she is wearing a purple jacket that looks like it would cost a fortune with the diamonds and amethysts in the dress itself. She has a black knee length business skirt on as well. The jacket looks like it was made to hug her form perfectly which shows off her curves better. I didn’t know if it was the design of the jacket or if the person who made it did it on purpose to get more attention to the wearer. Her hips were probably the best example of easy birthing hips, and her bust was large but not near Fluttershy or the Princesses.

I shake my head quickly to dismiss any perverse thoughts and say, “Well I turned 15 on February 20th this year.” Rainbow just groans, as to what I don’t know.

Fluttershy finally says something without being interrupted. “D-did you have any pets back at wherever you were before? I-if you don’t mind me asking…”

Thinking for a minute I say, “I had a lot of animals actually. At one point I had a cocker spaniel, three cats, a Siamese seal, and two cats that I didn’t know the breed too. I had a Pit bull and five fishes.”

Fluttershy gets a huge smile on her face when I said I had all those animals. Celestia and Luna both clear their throats to get our attention after we all are paying attention Celestia speaks,

“So far I can see that you are not a threat to my little ponies and grant you Equestrian Citizenship. We will conduct a ceremony tomorrow at the town building so Twilight,” She looks at her student and says “Can you inform the mayor of this so that it will be prepared?” Twilight just nods before agreeing. Celestia then looks to me with the same pressure as before, “If I do find out that you are a threat to subjects I will not be hesitant to stop you from harming anymore of them.”
With that both Celestia and Luna said there farewells and left with a flash of golden light. I start to crack my back by twisting my body around the chair when Twilight asks

“Can your species get cutie marks?” The question caught me off guard for a moment before I respond.

“What’s a cutie mark?” Twilight then proceeds to tell me that Cutie Marks show what somepony’s special talent is and proceeded to say that Cutie Marks usually appear on their hips so she couldn’t show me what hers was. When she said that though both her and Fluttershy both got very red faced. As did I because that would have been an awkward situation.

“Why did you ask that question though?” I ask her.

She responds with, “Well when you were cracking your back, please don’t do that again it doesn’t sound very pleasant to a lot of ponies.” Everybody just nods to that except for me. “Well sorry for getting sidetracked but the reason why I asked that is because there is a mark right on the center of your wings.” There was? I couldn’t know because I can’t see my back but then she brought two mirrors and made it so I could see my back.

“Wow there really is something there!” I say with some amusement. What was on my back was what looked to be a pure white chess piece, the Rook to be exact. What it means I don’t have a clue but it looks pretty significant.

Twilight asks, “Why is there a rook on your back? What does it represent?” I shrug not knowing what ever it signifies.

As I start to stand up I hear the door open and what looks to be a 12 year old kid walks in the door. He wore a purple shirt with an emerald picture on it. He had green spikey hair and was about 4’9. He was skinny but not skin and bone he had small amounts of muscle on his arms and his skin looks like it was made of scales. He had reptilian eyes as well.

“Twilight I’m ba-“He stops and stares at me with sudden fear in his eyes. He took a huge breath and yelled “MONSTER!!” and proceeded to run into a wall knocking himself out. I look at the young boy and I ask Twilight who it is.

“Oh, that’s just Spike he’s a dragon and, my number one assistant. I hatched him from an egg to get into Celestia’s School for Gifted Unicorns.” I just look at her with a ‘you’re fucking joking right?’ face. We all heard a groaning sound coming from Spike as he started to get up.

As he stands up he rubs his head saying, “Man I must have hit my head because I thought I saw a huge bug looking monster! Good thing it was a dr-“He sees me again and breaths in air before Rainbow Dash speeds over to him and covers his mouth with her hand.

Twilight speaks up and says, “Spike this is Kane. He might looks scary but he isn’t a bad pony.” He still looks terrified but stops sucking in air and walks over to me and looks up before saying,

“Sorry that I yelled like that…. I shouldn’t have done that…” I just smile and when I do I scare him out a lot but I say,

“Sorry for that I need to work on my smile because every time it seems to scare people.” Everybody but Applejack, Big Mac and Rainbow Dash all nod their heads agreeing. Applejack says.

“That ain’t scary. We’ve been in the Everfree Forrest!” Rainbow Dash just nods her head while Big Mac doesn’t say anything.

“Ok give me a second I got to see something real quick.” I head outside and test how low my voice can go and how creepy I can make it sound, I find out that I can make it go pretty deep and make it sound as if a demon is possessing my body. After I head inside I ask Twilight to turn off the lights and when she does I quietly walk behind Applejack and Rainbow Dash and speak as low as I can and make my voice demon like and say

“You two seem like a nice snack to eat! Hopefully you taste like apples and skittles!” I then proceed to smile as wide as I can but this time the color is a blood red color instead of a light red. Both Applejack and Rainbow Dash scream at the top of their lungs as Rainbow Dash just jumps into Big Mac’s arms and shakes with fear.

I speak to Twilight, “Ok turn on the lights.” As she does everybody sees Big Mac holding a shaking Rainbow Dash in his arms and Applejack with a small damp spot on her short shorts. Big Mac and Rainbow Dash just blush in the position they are in and

Rainbow just gets down and apologizes before shaking herself out of it.

“Oops sorry went too far!” I scratch the back of my head and apologize for scaring them.

Twilight starts to speak, “We should head to Sugar Cube Corner, and Pinkie’s probably been waiting for us for a couple hours.” We all nod except Applejack who just ran home to change shorts. When we get there everybody went inside before me because I decided to wait for Applejack to get here. Even though it looked like she was sprinting she wasn’t even winded when she spoke to me,

“Thanks sugarcube fer waitin’ fer me. That’s mighty kind of ya!” She walks into Sugar Cube Corner with me walking behind her. When we enter it’s pitch black and its really quiet then all of a sudden the lights turn on and ponies jump out and yell
“SURPRISE!” There was a banner saying, “Welcome to Ponyville, Sorry for having you knocked out party!” I stand there without flinching at the sudden loud noise.

Loading…

Loading…

Loading...

Loading Complete!

I recoil back a little bit and trip and grab whatever was close to stop my fall which at the moment was Applejack and with the sudden weight she fell down as well and we landed with our faces an inch away from each other, her sitting on my chest. I thought to myself as my whole face was cherry red and so was Applejacks, Is it coincidence that she smells like apple pie? Because it smells really nice…. After processing what the situation looked like apple jack just stood up, her face still red as a cherry and goes straight for the punch bowl that is by a colossal tower of cupcakes and other sweets.

After I had gotten up it finally dawned on me that everybody in the room was laughing at what happened and started to talk amongst themselves in large groups. I head straight to the punchbowl and take a couple cups and fill them. I also grab a whole pie and two more plate full of other sweets. As I sit down the other girls come and sit with me everyone giggling except Applejack who is still blushing a little. Rainbow just looks at all the food I grabbed and says,

“Wow! We got another Pinkie Pie here eating a ton of sweets right off the bat!” Pinkie just bounces up and down rapidly before they all sit down and catch Pinkie up with what all happened. Pinkie just triumphantly says,

“Yes! I can finally use the ‘Listen to your Aunt Pinkie Pie’ and it’ll work!” We all share a laugh at that. I finally ask,

“How old are all of you girls then?”

Pinkie just says, “I’m 18!”

Fluttershy and Rainbow both say “We’re 19.”

Twilight, Rarity, and Applejack say the same thing.

“Huh you are aren’t that much older than I am then.” I say before I inhale two cupcakes in a single bite. Pinkie looks at me with amazement before saying,

“I can only do that with one cupcake! How can you do that with two?!” I give a hearty laugh and say that I just have a bigger mouth and I was a beginning competitive eater. After saying that I got a couple questioning looks and Twilight asking,

“What’s a competitive eater?” I answer after eating two more and drinking a cup of punch. This punch feels thicker than normal punch… I internally shrug it off.

“A competitive eater is someone who eats massive amount of food in a time period to get for money and sometimes to get the food free because that was some of the restaurants challenges. I drank a six pound milkshake and ate a pound and a half of sandwich in an hour and twenty minutes.”

Everybody went wide eyed at that which made me laugh.

“Yeah I didn't know you were able to throw up for the first 25 minutes so I sat there in utter pain before I drank a half of it before needing to throw up again.” I ate the rest of the cupcakes and drank a cup of punch before I devoured the pie shortly after. When it came to the other plate it was filled with doughnuts. At the sight my eyes widened before I ate the doughnuts in 20 seconds. There had to at least been a baker’s dozen on the plate. I shed a tear at the deliciousness of all the food I just ate and asked who made it.

“Oh I did I made all the sweets with the help of Mr. and Mrs. Cake! Aren’t they just yummy?” Pinkie responded while jumping up and having a huge smile on her face.

Now that I can get a good look at Pinkie, she is wearing a pink shirt and has a pink skirt on. Pinkie looks like she has some stomach fat but that probably came from eating too much sweets. But other than that Pinkie has wide hips, but not as wide as Rarity’s. Her bust is more than likely a D cup. She has long poofy and curly pink hair and tail. Her fur is a light pink color and she has sky blue eyes. I can also see that to cover up her legs she is wearing a pink and white striped stockings.

I tell her, “They’re the best! What is in the punch though? It’s seems different.”

She giggles and tells me, “Oh! I put something special in it! I can’t tell you what it is though.” She sticks her tongue out at me playfully. I just shrug and down my last cup and go for three more cups of punch. On my way there though I see some ponies just swaying a little when they walked and their cheeks had a rosy tint to them. I just shrug it off and drink my punch in a gulp or two and proceed to get more of it.

After 14 or so sups I my mind begins to get fuzzy and then it finally hits me, the punch had been spiked! “Welp too late now. Better go sit down though so I don’t trip and hurt somebody.” I start to walk over to the table with the girls and on my way there I was wobbling a little bit but not very noticeable unless you were a common drinker or at a bar most of the time.
I take my seat by Rainbow Dash and Applejack, both of who are giggling at the small tint of red that has graced my cheeks. Rainbow speaks up,

“How many cups of punch did you have big guy?” I respond slowly due to the alcohol finally getting throughout my body.

“I had fourteen cups…. Is that a lot I can’t tell because the cups here seem bigger than back at home…” Rainbow just looks at me before saying,

“Well considering that Twilight and Fluttershy both can’t even finish one without getting extremely drunk, Rarity can go about three or four, Pinkie can take down seven down, I can take ten and Applejack and Big Mac both can take down about 14, you’re up there with the best drinkers in town. All except Berry Punch… That mare can down 25 without being drunker than an Irishmane…” Everyone gives a quick shudder at the thought.

“Oh, well I guess it’s because of my bigger body….” My head just nods slowly without me noticing and the mares have another giggle session at the sight of the giant in front of them is so drunk that his body moves without him knowing.

Rainbow suddenly gets a mischievous grin an whispers something to Applejack who gets the same look before they both look at me and rub their body’s against mine before Rainbow says,

“Hey big boy, wanna have some fun with us two mares?”

Loading…

Loading…

Loading…

Loading Complete!

ERROR 404

GoodMentalState.exe not found!

Running BodyFunction.jpeg.

My face turns so red a cherry would say ‘DAAAYYUM I’m jealous!’ My eyes open as wide as they can when my friend below the belt responds as would any man’s would at the situation and decided to say ‘Hello!’ but gets stopped by the table with a thud that apparently four people at the table heard. One of the people being me, two of them being the people who did it to me, and poor Fluttershy. How I could tell she heard is because at the sound her face got about as red as mine and she mouthed, ‘Oh my….’ Both Applejack and Rainbow faces turn red as well as their prank backfires completely.

We just sit there in awkward silence as my ‘problem’ went away. I start to wonder where I would stay when the party comes to an end when Twilight speaks up and says,

“We will start your teaching in a week, alright?” I just nod before I ask

“Um, where will I be staying until I get my own place?” I hear Applejack start to say,

“Well there is an extra room at the farm ifn ya want ta stay there. If ya do we can work on yer strength and conditionin in the mornin. But ya’ll have ta git up when we do. We wake up as the sun rises. Can ya do that?” I look at her before saying

“Well I get up around 4:00 in the morning everyday by myself so yeah I could do that.” She just smiles and says,

“Ifn we’re goin ta git up when we need ta we should be headin back now.” She calls to Big Mac and we head out after saying goodbye to everyone.

Author's Note:

OK! Sorry this took awhile. This should at least make up for me missing two chapters. Sorry again!

Comments ( 6 )

Good story so far:rainbowkiss:

Also do not rush yourself. We do need chapters every week.:twilightsmile:

4667653 Sorry for not posting! I've been really busy with being in my friends quince and I'm hardly home so I can't really work on any chapters! I'll make the next one at least 5,000 words!

4679776 sorry that was type o we do not need chapters every week:derpyderp2:

..................MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4679776
Is this story dead? Please tell me its not :pinkiesad2:

Login or register to comment