• Published 19th Jun 2014
  • 1,135 Views, 18 Comments

Forgotten Pain, Unknown Strength - Dusk_Flame



The way the main character enters Equestria is from the "Chess Game of the Gods" series. Lets follow the human turned giant in his adventures in Equestria!

  • ...
11
 18
 1,135

Chapter 2

Author's Note:

Sorry if it seems a little drawn out, this chapter is mostly for describing everybody even though i forgot to describe, Twilight, Rarity, and Pinkie.

This is the heights for everybody

Mares:5'10 - 6'
Stallions: 6'5 - 6'7
Big Mac 7'1
Luna 7'1
Celestia 7'5

Chapter 2

When I awoke it felt like my head was hit by a bullet train. I tried to grab my head to stop the dizziness but I learned that I couldn’t move my arms at all. Looking at both of my arms I see a purple aura surrounding them bounding me to wherever I currently am. I look around a room that resembles a library of some sorts, in it was nine people, three of which are a lot bigger than the rest. I suddenly hear the tomboyish voice from before say,

“So you’re finally awake huh? What are you a changeling SPY!?” confused as to what a changeling I asked.

“Uh, what’s a changeling?” She looked dumbfounded for a couple seconds before flying away grumbling to herself.

The next one to approach me was a pure white woman with hair that seems to flow in a nonexistent wind her hair was pink, green, and blue of two shades the same went for her tail. She had the body of a model and she was wearing a long white dress. She had wide hips, insane bust size, and lean. She had a pair of wings and a horn which I could guess that she was very important.

“I see you have awoken, I must ask, what is our name?” she asked with a very calming and motherly tone, but laced with every word came a sudden pressure that feels like it could crush mountains with the sheer force.

I respond with a short stutter “M-My name is Kane…” and with that she walks back with another woman with the same body as her but instead of white she was a dark blue and instead of multicolored hair and tail it looks like the night sky. She wore a dark blue dress that had small spots of white to represent stars in the night sky.

“Kane, what an odd name… My question is, what are you?” I thought about this, one thing I was WAY too big to be a human…

I respond with a question of my own “Can I see a mirror or something real quick?” after a couple seconds her horn flared up and with a dark blue flash a large mirror was in front of me, confirming that I am definitely not human. I looked to be a huge Hercules Beetle, roughly about 13 feet tall counting the huge pincers on my head. Without I was about 9 feet tall. I had large arms for picking up and throwing stuff but my legs were lean but strong. I had a pair of armored wings and what looked to be large shoulder guards. My chest was large but my abdomen was small. I had what looked to be knee guards and a chest plate.

I say after a couple of moments examining my new body. I say, “Well it looks to be that I’m a Hercules Beetle, or a Rhinoceros Beetle. Just A LOT bigger.” I chuckle for a couple of moments before looking back at everyone in the room finally without my headache I can get a good look at people.

There was Fluttershy, the orange one, the cyan one, a pink one, a alabaster one, and a purple one. The next giant I see is a large red male who seems to have a piece of wheat in his mouth like a toothpick. The man’s body looks like a brick wall with arms, legs, and a head! The man’s arms looked like he could squish my head like a grape with his massive hands. His leg muscle looks about the size of my hand. I then notice the purple one trying to get my attention by saying,

“Hello my name is Twilight Sparkle! I am the prized pupil of Princess Celestia, the first princess you talked to. These are my friends” She points to each one of her friends naming them in this order, “Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity.”

Applejack and Rainbow Dash give me glares while Fluttershy slightly smiles at me. Rarity just looks at me suspiciously.
Pinkie Pie just gets in my face speaking a mile a minute,

“Hi! My name is Pinkie Pie I’ve never seen anypony like you before!” She gasps loudly “That calls for a PARTY!!” She runs out before anybody can say anything.

I start to say, “Well my name is Kane for anybody wh-“

Twilight interrupts me “You mean anyPONY”

I start over again, “Well my name is Kane for anyPONY who didn’t hear me before, uh well I have a question. Why am I suspended by my wrists on a wall?”

Twilight answers with, “Since we don’t know if you are going to hurt anypony the princesses and I decided to keep you on the wall just in case you are violent.”

“Well I don’t think I’ll be harming anypony because when I got here I accidently scared Fluttershy and I apologized multiple times for scaring her.” Rainbow Dash suddenly had a very pissed look on her face after I said I scared Fluttershy.
Everybody who was present looks at Fluttershy for confirmation which she just nods and says, “W-well I was checking on my animal friends when I heard him speak and when I turned around to answer him I got scared because I didn’t know what he was and because of how tall he was…” She says the last part quietly so that nobody could hear her well.

Twilight thinks for a second or two before her horn flares up and the wrist bindings are gone and now I’m standing now clearly taller than everyone there. I utter a thank you to Twilight before speaking, “Can I use the restroom real quick?” She tells me that the bathroom is on the middle floor down a hallway and the first door on my right. As I enter the bathroom I notice a weighing scale and I start to step on it to start it up after I’m done.

After a couple seconds I look down and I get a huge shock before I yell, “WHAT THE HELL!? I GAINED LIKE 430 POUNDS!?” I quickly exit the room and find everybody with looks of shock on their face from my outburst. “Heh…. Sorry…” I quickly apologize for the outburst.

I ask another question to anybody, “Where am I exactly?”

Twilight answers rather quickly, “You are in the kingdom of Equestria, specifically in the town of Ponyville. Ponyville is famous for the Sweet Apple Acres apples that come from the town and also that the Elements of Harmony live in the town as well.” I was surprised that such a small town by the looks was extremely well known.

I look to Applejack and Rainbow Dash, “Sorry for causing a commotion yesterday…”

They both look at me before saying, “Yesterday? That happened like three days ago.” I just look at them with a face that just screams ‘Are you fucking kidding me?’ They both just start laughing, Rainbow Dash more so than Applejack.

I continue after they’re done “Well sorry for causing the commotion three days ago. I heard somebody yell monster and I just took off running not knowing it was me that she was yelling about…”

Applejack just says “It’s alright sugarcube. Ifn’ we knew that ya were confused I wouldn’t have had Big Mac buck ya in the head…”

Big Mac just nods and says “Eeyup.”

Rainbow Dash looks at me and says “Well I was going to go easy on you but Big Mac interfered.”

I look at her and say, “You sure about that? I’m betting that I could beat you in grappling any day of the week!” I wasn’t necessarily technically gifted in wrestling but I could overpower a lot of people my weight and above.

What I said sure coaxed her ego and got her ready to go, “OK! How about in and hour at the park?” She said beaming with confidence.

“You got a lot of confidence that you’re going to win. I accept. See you in an hour!” I say beaming with pride, I will go easy on everybody else when it comes to other stuff. But in Wrestling and Running I won’t lose easily. After that we both left everyone in the library even the Princesses to go get ready for the match.




AN HOUR LATER

During the hour I had to warm up I ran for about half of it, I found out that my legs might be small but they have a tremendous stride and power so I was at most two times faster than when I got here. The other half hour I went over technics and relaxing myself for the match to come. I don’t know what Rainbow Dash was doing to get ready but it didn’t matter to me all that mattered was the match.

I walk over to where Twilight and the others are waiting seeing Rainbow I say, “You didn’t back out? Awesome! You will be a good challenge then!” As I walk to the center of the park I make sure nothing is going to get in the way. Seeing as there is nothing I get in my wrestling stance, my right foot leading with my left foot trailing for a good base and my left arm down to my legs so if she shot I could block it and my right arm extended to shake her hand. Her stance was the opposite of mine in every way. Glad to see that I was going against another wrestler when we shook I gave her a firm handshake considering I was a lot stronger in this body I had to not go 100% in power but about 50%.

I mentally hear a ref go ‘BEGIN’ and apparently so does she and we go at it. I go in for a shot for her to quickly grab my pincer and fling me over her head, considering it took her a while I grabbed her arm and pulled her along by grabbing her legs and arms and setting her on the ground only for her to get the pressure point on my hand releasing her arms. She takes the opportunity to shoot for my legs tripping me up and knocking me on my stomach. She hooks her arm through mine and goes for a power half until I begin to stand up and grab her by the waist and set her on the ground. When she is on the ground I sit right behind my hand and hold her to the ground. Mentally counting to 5 and hearing Big Mac count out loud sort of helped too. After Big Mac says “Pin!” I get up and walk over to the group with Rainbow right behind me.

“You’re good! Its because I got a huge weight advantage on you. Other than that if I was still 165 pounds you would have beaten me easily!” For what I told is the truth, I wasn’t good at wrestling but I liked it.

She looks at me and says “You’re not that bad yourself! I’ll work harder so I can beat you in ten seconds flat next time!” We all laugh at that and head back to the library to talk some more.