• Published 30th May 2014
  • 3,048 Views, 125 Comments

Equestria Girls: One More Time - LittleBoyBlue

  • ...
12
 125
 3,048

Epilogue: The Brainwasher

The club music blared at Vanilla Unicorn. Students from Crystal Empire High were conversing, drinking some beverages, and laughing. Vinyl Scratch wanted to make amends, and played at the student club.

Everyone danced to her beats, having a good time.

Well, everyone but one.

In an isolated table, sat a student with mariachi clothing. He was covered in black, from his sombrero to his boots. The brim of his hat covered his face, as his feet laid on the table, him leaning on the chair.

The song began to pick up, as Vinyl was getting ready to drop the bass. Everyone danced quicker, as the song got near it's climax.

Vinyl raised the roof, planning on partying until the cows came home. The song finally reached the breaking point. Vinyl saw that it was time. With her usual expertise, she pressed the button that would send the crowd crazy.

However, nothing came out.

All of a sudden, her music stopped entirely, as everything shut off.

The crowd started to murmur, and wondered about what happened.

Vinyl felt like dying. Right when the bass was about to drop, her equipment stopped immediatly.

"Ummm, sorry folks! Technical difficulties! We'll be back to partying soon."

The crowd calmed down a little, as Vinyl looked around her set.

'Strange. No sign of unplugging or frayed wires. My virus scan from a while back showed nothing. Everything should be fine.' she thought.

She pressed the on button for her laptop, and it started again.

She smiled.

'Huh. Must've been a power failure.'

"Okay everyone! We're back in business!"

The crowd of students clapped for the DJ, as she picked up where she left off.

Back at the isolated table, the lone student had a smile on his face. Below the table, his phone read "Shutdown Program Off". He lifted the brim of his sombrero up.

He stared menacingly at Vinyl Scratch.

His eyes flashed green, as he let out a fangy grin.

"Soon," he spoke in a Spanish accent. "It will be my time. And I will reign once more."

He put his phone away, as he took out his guitar.

"Soon..."

Author's Note:

As Raven Symoné once said,
"Oh snap!"

Comments ( 35 )

What a twist, that is the twist.

I well crystal high is probably in chacago somewhere if sombra can shut something down with a smartphone (name that reference)

before (shudder) Rainbow Rocks.

Why do you hate Rainbow Rocks?

4523464 I have a strong feeling against unneccessary sequels. Case in point: The Ice Age movies. But if it's any consolalation, I feel less hatred for the movie at this point. I just hope they don't make it like the Ice Age movies, and make multiple sequels.

Interesting. I can only wonder who Sombra is going to be and what he is going to do.

Comment posted by Daft Punk deleted Jun 10th, 2014

4523978 Oh trust me. He'll be quite the character in the sequel.

Back at the isolated table, the lone student had a smile on his face. Below the table, his phone read "Shutdown Program Off". He lifted the brim of his sombrero up.

Watchdogs reference in my opinion!

why was sombra trying to get into the music biz anyway?

4525084 Isn't Sombra greedy? Maybe he's just in it for the money.

I can only imagine whom Sombra is going to be a parody of.... *cough* maybe a wathdogs crossover with daft punk with my little pony? *cough*

Breaking news all!
Sombra means "shade" in Spanish!
So a sombrero is just a hat to create shade!

4526041 I knew that already cause I'm Mexican! :pinkiecrazy:

4525084 He probs wants all the fame and glory. Also money.

As Deadpool once said,

"LOTS of money..."

4526333
Huh.
Okay then.

But there are probably some people here that didn't know that, so its all ok.

4549953 I feel like you're having conflicting emotions right now.

4523815 it's Watch_Dogs actually

4825453 You should try writing it yourself. I'm not defending him but isn't any good story written out of want?

I've never seen the movies, so I genuinely don't know: why is Rainbow Rocks worse than Equestria Girls? In my opinion, I'd think RR would be at least marginally better, because it involves heavy metal.

5066275 He wrote it before the movie, we both honestly thought the movie would be worse than the original due to sequels usually being worse.

5284577 congrats! You are the first to find the message! That is if you got it right!

This story didn't make sense one bit. But... for the damnedest reason I like it regardless...
Go figure huh?

Loved the story LOVE IT ALL!
oh and...
https://youtu.be/etqk9lolAts
Right?

LOVE IT! :rainbowkiss: Want moar!

6130627 You're in luck, the sequel is coming very soon.

6393513 AHH YES!! This really IS the best week..with Monday being my birthday and now THIS! :D

6393838 Happy early birthday then! I hope you'll enjoy the sequel when it's out, it's going to be my good bye story to the fandom.

6395611
Thanks! And your leaving the fandom? Bummer. Oh well.. People like what they want

Hey, friend. I just wanted to let you know that you need to redo some of links to some of the Daft Punk songs, some were either blocked or taken down due to copyright infringement. Try this YouTube channel it should get you the songs you need to replace. https://www.youtube.com/user/daftpunkalive/videos

Edit: You might think this is unusual I am posting this, but first of all this story is amazing. Gotta love the alternative scenarios in the Equestria Girls Setup. BUT ALSO...

Anypony here after hearing about the Epilogue (Disbanding after 28 years)?

They made the most audacious, inspiring music over the years. Kudos Daft Punk... You'll be missed greatly, but godspeed, and hope both live to a bright and happy future!

What was your Favorite Daft Punk Songs?

Top FAVS:
1. Instant Crush
2. DEREZZED
3. Robot Rock
4. Get Lucky

Daft Punk - Epilogue - YouTube

So, we have Deadmau5, Deadr4t, and Goat Simulator's Deadgoa7.
The trio.

Login or register to comment