• Published 30th May 2014
  • 3,047 Views, 125 Comments

Equestria Girls: One More Time - LittleBoyBlue

  • ...
12
 125
 3,047

Beyond

After Miley Cyrus was done making a complete fool of herself at the grammys awards, it was time for the main event: the finale. Two men with robotic helmets stood behind a curtain. One had a helmet that was silver and had a visor that was displaying the word "Excited". The other had a golden helmet that had a smiley face on it. After Brian Cranston introduced them, they got into their pyramid. As soon as Brian left the stage, mist began to flow throughout the stage. Everybody cheered, as a pyramid shape emerged from the stage, lighting up through the mist. The pyramid stopped to reveal the world famous duo: Daft Punk. Everyone went crazy once they were outside the pyramid. They then went to their turntables and pressed the touchscreen. A very familiar song started playing, and the crowd starting going Around the World.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The finale was over, as the two men starting walking towards a tour bus with their grammy award. They were engaged in a deep conversation...about food. One had the word "Pizza" on their helmet, while the other had a heart on his helmet. They entered the tour bus to find 4 skeletons dressed in a familiar attire. Guy (Golden helmet) had a question mark on his helmet. Thomas (Visor) had the word "Great" on him. They did not know why these skeletons were here. However, one plausible reason might be the fact that a certain lazy author has yet to complete his first frickin story. But I digress. Back to Daft Punk. They stepped on the remains of 4 "Cold" skeletons, thinking about bad puns. That's when they saw it: A shining mirror was in the back of the bus. Thomas had a "WTF?" on his visor. They walked closer to the mirror, examining it's sheen. It glowed, as Thomas examined it carefully. He glided his hands over it. It was like liquid, yet, his hand stayed dry. That's when Guy noticed the full moon outside. It shimmered in the night, catching his eyes. A smiley face was on Guy's helmet. Suddenly, a loud, sparkling noise caught Guy's attention, making him turn to Thomas. Thomas was halfway through the mirror, struggling to get free. His visor had "Uh-Oh" on it, as he flailed his arms for help. Guy instantly grabbed his arm, trying to pull him out. However, an even stronger force pulled him and Thomas right through the mirror. They spun around, as they were now being teleported.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guy was the first to wake up. He shook his head and realized that he was no longer on the tour bus. He was now in what appeared to be in front of some sort of campus. Guy stood up, but then fell back down again. He looked to his legs to see that they've changed shape. His entire body looked more cartoonish, like something from a movie that was rushed and not well-written. He still had his black attire, but his chest had a small logo of his helmet sewn on it. He looked behind him and saw Thomas, still lying down. He also looked badly developed and lacking of proper toy development attributes. He moved towards Thomas and shook him. Thomas rebooted, and started getting up. However, he struggled to get up too, since his faulty design didn't allow him to stay up on his stupid feet nubs in his shoes. However, with some help from Guy, he managed to get up. Thomas's visor had "LOLWUT?" on his visor, asking Guy what happened. Guy just had a picture of a grammy on his helmet. Thomas flashed, and tried to find the grammy. He checked all over, but to no avail. The word "Uh-Oh" appeared once again on his visor. Guy had a sad face on his helmet. They stayed there for a second, wondering about the downard spirals that kids shows take, until Guy's stomach growled. His helmet displayed a fuel tank that was empty. Thomas understood the signal, and pointed at the campus. The word "School" was on his visor. Guy looked at the school. It appeared to be nice. The statue behind them told them that the school was "Canterlot High School". Guy shrugged, and gave Thomas a thumbs up. They then made their way into the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Things haven't been the same since our dj went away." Fluttershy spoke to Rarity. She grabbed her book from the locker and closed it. "With the National Canterlot Music Festival coming, I'm not sure if we have a chance of winning this year. The new school dj's are very rude."

She, of course, was referring to Grillex and Deadr4t. They appeared soon after two of Canterlot High's star musicians, Vinyl Scratch and Octavia, left the school for reasons unknown. Maybe for plot device, I dunno man. Anyways, two new students admitted themselves into Canterlot High a couple of weeks later. The two girls looked quite peciluar. One had short black hair on one side, and long black hair on the other side. That hair covered the student's eyes. It didn't help that she was also wearing shades. She called herself Grillex, and automically joined the team for the Festival. Her friend, however, made her look quote normal. Her friend had a huge red helmet on that looked like a mouse. She called herself Deadr4t. The teachers, and even the principal told her to take it off, but she didn't. Not cause she didn't want to, mind you, but because it was stuck on her. It was so bad, they had to install an advanced mouth opening that opened and closed on command, to help her eat. Since their enrollment, they've been quite mean to other musicians, often stating that their music is superior to theirs. Well, except for Deadr4t, cause she never spoke. Ever. However, she is good at signals. And if that didn't work, she always had a pen and paper around to help. Needless to say, this school has been quite unhappy with these new students.

"I know what you mean Fluttershy," Rarity agreed. "Those new musicians have taken over our music program. That Grillex lady took Vinyl's job at the music store, and that Deadr4t's music is not quite my cup of tea."

Rarity humphed.

"If you ask me, we should make our own band and step up to those bullies."

"I wish we could," Fluttershy said. "But if we did, we'd be making an unessecary sequel that will give a false image of what rock bands look like and we would be furries again for no reason. Also, our songs would probably sound like something from a Kids Bop album, and everyone will hate the movie as much as they hated the first one. Heck, LittleShyFiM would have a field day over it."

Rarity blinked at Fluttershy.

"Ummm....what?"

"Oh, uh, I mean, I wish we could." Fluttershy grinned innocently, as she hoped Rarity wouldn't notice her OOC moment.

But before this story failed to pass moderation, the doors opened wide. A burst of sunlight blinded most everyone that was there. When the doors closed, they opened their eyes and saw two people their. Both had robotic gloves and helmets.

Rarity groaned. "Oh great, MORE musicians."

"Stupid DHX..." Fluttershy cursed under her breath.

The two robots walked down the halls. Thomas had "WTF" on his helmet, and Guy had a question mark. The students stared at them with confused looks. Rarity and Flutterhshy talked and agreed to help the new students. They both walked over to them.

"Hello!" Rarity said to them. Both men had exclamation points, as they stopped and saw Rarity and Fluttershy.

"My name is Rarity, and this is Fluttershy." Rarity showed them Fluttershy, who was hiding behind Rarity, nervously eyeing them.

"Welcome to Canterlot High!" Rarity said. "Are you two new here?"

Guy looked at Thomas, then nodded at Rarity.

"Ooh! Exchange students. Please, you must tell me where your from, Mr...umm, what is your name darling?"

There it was. The question that changed everything. Guy and Thomas both stood still. Their screens went haywire, flashing multiple lights of multiple colors.

Rarity backed up, worried over their sudden technical breakdown.

Suddenly, they both stopped, and faced the floor. On their screens, a blue screen appeared. Then, they rebooted. A familiar window logo appeared, as the reboot process began.

Rarity looked closely at their screens.

"Hmmm....strange....they seem to be wearing some sort of computer helmet." Rarity said.

"Ummm, maybe we should just let Principal Celestia handle this Rarity." Fluttershy told her.

"Wait a mo," Rarity told her. "The reboot is done!"

The two men slowly lifted their heads up, as their screens recalibrated to their bodies. Finally, they stood straight, fully functional.

Rarity was the first to ask.

"Umm, are you two all right?"

Thomas looked at Rarity and did something unexpected.

He spoke.

"Yes," he replied in a robotic French accent. "We are fine, madamoiselle Rarity. And to answer your question, my name is Thomas Bangalter."

"And I, am Guy Manuel de Homem-Christo. And we are..."

They both struck a pose together and shouted in unison.

"DAFT PUNK!"

However, only Flutterhsy heard their band name, since Rarity fell to the floor in utter fangirling, after hearing Thomas's french accent. Their yelling, however attracted the attention of one person. A very important person.

"Excuse me young sirs," the person said. "I'm afraid we do not allow helmets in this school."

Fluttershy turned and gasped.

"Principal Celestia..." she whispered.

"So unless those helmets are stuck on you like another student's was, I'm going to have to ask you two to take them off."

Guy and Thomas looked at each other and nodded. Then they looked at Celestia.

"No. I am afraid we can't." Thomas spoke. "You see, we can't because we are not human after all."

"Huh." Principal Celestia said, unconvinced. "Really?"

"Yes." Thomas spoke. "Also, we have tried. Believe me, we can't. It's painful to."

"Well then, me and my assistant principal will succeed where you two have failed. Come with me." Principal Celestia motioned them to come.

Thomas and Guy looked at each other and shrugged. They then followed Celestia to the principal's office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~