• Published 30th May 2014
  • 3,047 Views, 125 Comments

Equestria Girls: One More Time - LittleBoyBlue

  • ...
12
 125
 3,047

Around the World

After somehow finding a way to eat their food (they used teleporter rays from their helmets to teleport the food inside their helmets. It was very messy. Well, inside their helmets, that is.), they return to the gym to see that their soundboards have just arrived, along with some very high-tech computers. Jk, they were actually computers from the library, but they will have to do. Daft Punk will find a way. Thomas and Guy quickly entered the pyramid in excitement.

"Alright! It is nearly complete!" Thomas said cheerfully. "Now all we need is...eh..."

"Eh, Thomas. None of our music software is here." Guy told him.

"Wow. These are really crappy computers."

"What do you mean?" Pinkie asked them. "These computers work just fine in the library."

"No wonder." Thomas said, finding his answer. "These are ordinateurs de la bibliothèque."

Thomas shook his head.

"Sorry Pinkie, it's just that these computers are a bit eh, low-tech for us. Nothing like our computers."

"Hold on man. I think I have a solution." Guy said.

Thomas looked at Guy, curious to see his answer. Guy lifted up his thumb, then bent it back. The top popped, and revealed a golden flash drive.

"Guy!" Thomas exclaimed. "When did you surgically replace your thumb with a USB?"

"I didn't." he replied. "This is just fan ficton magic."

"Ooh! That's a very strange thumb you have there." Pinkie admired. "Shiny..."

"Oui. It is. Now..." Guy then went to the computer and inserted his thumb into the USB port. Instantaneously, electricity flowed all over him, the computer, and the monitor. Guy's helmet flashed multiple colors, as the computer and monitor started changing. The monitor changed to white, and got slimmer. A white triangle glowed in the back of it.

The computer also changed, by coming Alive. When Guy finally pulled out, the computer transformed with electronic appendages. It grabbed the other computer, and combined it with itself, transforming again. However, it was the same size it was at thr beginning, save for it's white color and triangle logo. Once the other monitor was hooked up to the computer, it too changed to match the other monitor. Their whole set was now complete.

"Wow...that was AWESOME!"

We should totally have a counter to see how many times she says that word in this story.


While the six girls were admiring their setup, the two boys looked over and saw Grillex and Deadr4t, playing whatever style music they played. Dubstep, I think. People call it different names. Just call it dubstep ya hippies!

Anyho, there was a small gathering of students raving to their music, as it blasted their speakers.

Thomas scoffed.

"Aucun talent, no talent, our music is much more professional." Thomas said. "It is love, beauty and the very essence of the worl-"

"Your music is better?" Rainbow asked.

"But of course!" Thomas replied.

"Well why don't we hear some of it? Go on, play us a song!"

Thomas looked at Guy.

"Eh Guy? Wanna lay down a smooth single for the ladies?"

Guy had a smiley face on his helmet, as he gave Thomas a thumbs up and nodded.

"Alright mademoiselles! Get ready to rock!"

After a short moment of retreiving their files, they started playing the song they performed at the grammys.

It started off quiet, barely audible on their speakers. Then, the song eventually got louder. It reached it's max volume, as the rhythm began to blast.

Soon, the six girls found themselves bobbing their heads to the music. There was something catchy about the song, something that got them moving. Then the line came in. Three words that added to the funky melody. Soon, Rainbow was tapping her feet with the beat. (Ha. Intentional bad rhyme.) The song went on, as people from Grillex and Deadr4t's side soon heard the music. They were interested, curious over the funky tune. They soon left, one by one, and went to Daft Punk's side. This did not go unnoticed though, as Grillex and Deadr4t started realizing that Daft Punk was taking all their audience. They started getting angry. Well, Grillex was. It was hard to tell with Deadr4t, cause she had a huge smiling mouse head on her.

The people began dancing to the beat, and soon enough, so did the rest of the girls. Well, Sunset Shimmer didn't really dance much. But she did smile. And she missed smiling. It felt good to smile One More Time. Her smile grew bigger when she stumbled upon a hilarious sight. There was Rarity, dancing her butt off. Quite literally. I think she was twerking, or maybe she was just shaking her rump. Ya know. The zoom-zoom-zoom-and a boom boom? Ah forget it. Either way, people were staring. Even Thomas caught a glimpse.

'Oh god. Not another Miley Cyrus.' he thought to himself, while he blushed under his helmet. Not cause he liked Miley Cyrus, hell no. It's just that he accidently caught a glimpse of "London and France" when she was shaking her booty. All it took was that distraction, and Thomas accidently stopped the music. Everyone stopped dancing, except for Rarity, who was still shaking like Shakira. Wow. Shakira and Rarity. That's a comparison I'll never get out of my head now.

Rarity soon realized that everyone else wasn't dancing anymore, and she stopped. Awkward silence ensued, as she nervously smiled and stood with her hands held behind her.

Sunset Shimmer couldn't hold it in anymore, and started laughing. Rarity gave her a dirty look.

"I'm sorry Rarity." Sunset chuckled. "It's been a while since I've laughed like that."

Rarity was angry at first, but then smiled along with her.

"Oh, I do suppose I did look a little ridiculous."

"A little?" Sunset replied.

"Okay, maybe a lot."

They both chuckled with each other, as did the rest of the people.

"Thanks Rarity." Sunset said.

"Your welcome darling." Rarity replied.

"And thank you Daft Punk!" Sunset said to the men. "You two have made me feel happy again."

The people clapped and cheered, as Daft Punk bowed.

"Just who do you two think you are?!" Grillex's voice was heard over the applause. The students became silent, as they parted to show the two female musicians that were standing there, arms crossed.

"We are Daft Punk." Thomas said matter-of-factly. "That's who we think we are."

Guy nodded in agreement.

"Well, 'DAFT STUNK', that was quite a jerk move you guys pulled off. Stealing our audience away from us!"

"Okay, first of all, it's Daft PUNK. Second of all, we can't help it if our music is better than yours." He sneered.

"Better? Please! Your song is just three stinkin' words repeated over and over again to a mediocre beat! I'd rather stick a nail in my head than listen to your music."

That angered Thomas even more.

"I'll have you know that that song reached #1 on dance song charts worldwide. And that was JUST from our DEBUT album!"

"Ha! Prove it!" Grillex retorted.

Thomas was about to speak, but then he remembered that he is in another dimension.

"Guy!" Thomas called.

Guy looked back to Thomas. "Oui?"

"Look up our song on the internet."

"On it." Guy said. He pressed his hand to the side of his helmet, as his helmet began looking through the internet. Well, he tried to, but when he opened Internet Explorer, it failed to connect.

"Huh. No connection."

"What do you mean 'No connection'?"

"It's not connecting...hold on...let me try the internet they have here..."

Guy's screen opened the school's internet, and it immediately popped up to Equestria Daily. He put the title of their song in the search engine. The page finished loading, but was filled with ads for "Around the World trips" and global cruiselines.

"Huh. Lemme try..."

Guy then looked up their names.

The results were basically not helpful. There was nothing but punk rock bands and something about a fried fish recipe.

"See? You can't prove it. You two are just full of hot air. All show and no talent." Grillex said with venom.

"We'll show YOU talent!" Thomas "And by the way, what kind of name is Grillex? It sounds like a bad blender."

"Excuse me?!" Grillex said, insulted.

"Yeah, and Deadr4t? Please. Sounds like something that should be hated not liked."

Deadr4t fumed over his comment, clenching her fists.

"No, you mean, Deadr-FOUR-t. Because it's suddenly cool to put numbers in your name."

Both men laughed, along with a few chuckles from the crowd.

"Why you...that's it! Deadr4t. Time to teach these losers a lesson."

Deadr4t nodded and quickly grabbed Guy. Guy struggled, as Deadr4t held him.

"Hnng! Let go of me!"

Thomas was shocked over how quick Deadr4t grabbed his partner. However, that distracted him from Grillex, who immediately put him in a headlock.

"Now, let's see what these copycats look like WITHOUT their helmets."

She then started tugging on Thomas's helmet. His visor had the word "OWOWOWOWOW" on it.

"Ow! Stop it! Please!"

"Thomas!" Guy yelled.

This torture would have gone, had not Assistant Principal Luna stepped right in.

"That's enough!" she exclaimed.

Grillex let go of Thomas, as she looked fearfully at Luna. Deadr4t did the same. Guy ran to Thomas, as did the rest of the girls. Well, Rarity arrived first before Guy, obviously.

"You two," Luna commanded. "In detention. Now."

"Yes ma'am..." Grillex said sorrowfully. She and Deadr4t began walking out of the gym. She gave Thomas one last dirty look, before she left.

"Are you two all right?" Luna asked them.

Thomas stood up, and straightened his helmet.

"Yes. We're fine, Madame..."

"Luna." she replied. "I'm the assistant principal."

"Merci beaucoup Madame Luna." Thomas said.

"Umm, that's a thank you, right?" Luna asked.

Thomas nodded.

"Ah. Good. I'm a little rusty in my french." she smiled. "So, you two are quite talented musicians."

"You agree with us, no?" Thomas asked.

"Oh Yeah." Luna said. "I was walking through the hallway when I heard you playing your song. I'll admit, I did move my head a little to the beat. That was when I noticed the fight as well"

"Yes. Thank you for stopping it Madame Luna. I don't know what would've happened if my helmet came off."

"Say, aren't you two boys in the Music Festival team?"

"Oui. We are."

"Well, since I just sent those two students to detention, maybe you could show off your music talents tomorrow night."

"What do you mean?" Thomas asked.

"We're having a ball tomorrow night, and our dj's used to be them two. However, since they're going to be in detention, maybe this is the chance to show everyone your talent."

Thomas thougt about it, then nodded.

"Sounds good. We'll do it!"

The crowd cheered, as Thomas high fived Guy.

"Excellent. Be there at 6 for the rehearsal. The ball starts at 7."

"Oui madame Luna. We'll be there."

She left the gym, as the bell rung, telling the students that the next hour has begun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School was over, and the six girls were walking with the men in the halls.

"You guys are SO lucky!" Pinkie shouted. "You get to play at one of the biggest events of our school, well, before the Music Festival!"

"You two darlings are in for a treat!" Rarity said, getting quite close to Thomas. "The ball is a place where people would ask each other out, then dance in a night full of happiness and love..." she then laid her head on Thomas's shoulder.

"Only the best DJ's get chosen. And no doubt, you two ARE the best." she smiled at Thomas.

If Thomas's helmet allowed blushes to appear, his blush would've illuminated the night. However, all Rarity got was a look from Thomas.

"Erm, yes we are indeed...the best! Heh heh..." Thomas said, nervously.

Rarity sighed happily.

"Hey. We never got to ask more about you guys." Rainbow chimed in.

"Is it true?" Sunset Shimmer asked. "Are you two really not humans?"

"Oui. We are cyborgs."

"With a very handsome french accent..." Rarity cooed.

"Cyborgs? Wowie! Are you two from the future?" Pinkie said

"Non. We just became this way."

"How? If you don't mind me asking." Fluttershy asked.

"It just happened. Like, a huge explosion, then poof! Cyborgs."

"Interesting..." Rarity said, as she grabbed Thomas's arm and walked with him.

"Eh, what are you doing?" Thomas asked.

"Nothing..." she hummed innocently

Guy giggled at Thomas's predicament.

"So, tell us about this 'Canterlot High'." Thomas asked.

"It's the best school of all of Equestria!" Pinkie chirped.

"Not too long ago, Sunset Shimmer here tried to destroy it." Applejack explained.

Sunset Shimmer grimaced at the memory.

"Yes. I did. I let my emotions and greed get the best of me, and it cost me my friends." she said, signifying to the girls. "It took Twilight Sparkle to bring me back to reality, and truly cherish friendship."

"Twilight Sparkle? Who is she?" Thomas asked.

"She's the girl that I stole a crown from." Sunset replied. "Like you guys, she too was from an alternate universe. She took my place when I left her universe for this one, and since then, I've had spite for her when she was chosen to be an Element of Harmony."

"But now, I have learned my lesson. It is foolish to hold resentment and anger against others. It's not productive, and never turns out alright. She taught me the meaning of friendship, and here I am today. I lost everything to my hate. My boyfriend, my freedom, everything. But my friends helped me get through it all. I wish Twilight was here, so I can thank her for all her help."

"Wow." Thomas said. "This Twilight Sparkle, she sounds very important to you."

"Yes. Also, cause she's a princess back in her dimension." Sunset smiled.

"Really?"

Sunset nodded.

Thomas's visor then read the word "Great" again.

"Perhaps we should talk about how to beat Grillex and Deadr4t at the music festival." Applejack spoke. "They're tough competition."

"Yeah. They've won the representation contests every time! But each time, they never win the Music Festival Award." Pinkie frowned.

"Yes. Let's face it, they're the only GOOD artists out there." Rainbow added. "No offense to our team, but other than you and them, they hardly make any quality music."

Thomas thought to himself for a second.

"Sounds like we'll need all the help we can get in order to beat them." he planned.

They were finally outside, when Thomas finally realized something. Exclamation points lit up his visor.

They had nowhere to stay.

"Oh no! We don't have a place to stay!"

"Wait, you guys don't have a house?" Rainbow asked. "I thought you did, since you two are worldwide celebrities."

"We do, but that's back on Earth! Now where will we go?"

"Ooh! I'll be happy to provide both of you with housing and bedding." Rarity sung. "I'll even make the cushions extra cozy for your aching head Tommy."

"Oh no you don't little miss fangirl." Rainbow told her. "I don't want them unable to sleep tonight because they'll be uncomfortable around you."

"Why, I never!" Rarity scoffed. "Tommy, I don't make you uncomfortable, do I?" Rarity asked.

"Well....ehh...." Thomas scratched the back of his head.

"See?" Rainbow told her. "Anyone else wanna give them a place to crash?"

Fluttershy hid behind her hair, avoiding eye contact.

"Umm, I don't think my parents will let me. I'm still grounded." Sunset Shimmer told them.

"Sorry. I'm too busy tonight sugarcube." Applejack told them.

"Same here. And that makes me sad. I TOTALLY wanted to have a sleepover! Never had one with guys before." Pinkie added.

Oh Pinkie. Let's hopefully keep it that way. At least for now. Until you're old enough. Don't wanna end up on Teen Mom or anything.

"No one?" Rainbow looked around.

"Well, since no one is willing or able to, I shall-"

"Fiiiiine....they can stay with me..." Rainbow interrupted Rarity.

"What? No! I won't allow it! You're house is a pigstye!"

"I know, but whose house has a whole entire room full of beds?" Rainbow bragged.

Lord knows what happens in that room. Oh look, clopfic idea.

"You do..." Rarity growled. "I never got why you have so much beds in one guest room."

"I'm always prepared for people who wanna crash with me. I'm just not really willing to clean up the beds after they've gone though."

Try to keep it as nonsexual as you can here man. This is a family show after all.

"Wow." Thomas said. "Thank you mademoiselle Rainbow."

"Ah, just call me Rainbow. There's no need for that fancy shmancy french stuff."

"Alright."

They then went their separate ways, as Daft Punk followed Rainbow to her car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, in Detention...

Grillex was pouting, as the monitor for the room fell asleep. She scowled, vowing revenge against them.

Suddenly, a tap on her shoulder caught her attention. She turned and saw her friend Deadr4t. She had a drawing in her hand, and handed it to Grillex.

Grillex looked over the drawing, as a wicked grin spread on her face.

"Yes..." she whispered. "I love it..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Home Sweet Home." Rainbow said, opening the door. Rarity was right. Her place WAS a pigstye. Socks and shoes, nail paint, balls of various sizes.
.....
Damn it.

Continuing, a leftover pizza box on her table, and a completley filled kitchen sink. I doubt she cooks, since it's filled with nothing but plates. The floor was covered in dirty clothes most everywhere and kids toys spread everywhere. Guy saw a pair of panties in the floor, and his screen went completely blushing red.

"Whoop! Better pick that up!" Rainbow said, noticing the panties. She grabbed it and threw it on a pile of other panties.

"This place seems...nice." Guy said.

"Yeah. It's not much, but, it's home." Rainbow said. She started taking off her shoes and threw them to a corner with other shoes. She took off her socks, leaving her barefoot. She looked at her socks and thought for a moment. She then shrugged and threw them behind her.

"You two want anything to eat?"

"No, we're not hungry." Thomas said.
"You?"

"Well, duh! It is my house." she said. She walked over to the leftover pizza and grabbed a slice.

"It's no Daft Cave, but it'll do." Guy whispered to Thomas.

"Oui."

"So..." Rainbow said, talking with food in her mouth. "You two ever bunk with a girl?"

Guy looked at Thomas.

"Eh, no. Not really." Guy replied.

"Well, I guess there's a first time for everything." Rainbow smiled. "Alright, here are the rules. Number 1, no one goes in my room but me. Capiche?"

"Oui." They both nodded.

"...Rule two, no french in my house. I told you, it's not necessary."

They both sighed.

"Fine."

"Rule three, no staying up TOO late and making loud noises. I got sports to do early."

"Okay."

"Finally, rule four, NO ONE goes in my room but me."

"Blah blah blah, we get it. You like your privacy." Thomas said, moving a pile of shirts to sit on the couch.

"Yep." Rainbow replied. "So, now what?"

Guy stares at Thomas.

"Ehh, is there any football on tonight?"

"Football? It's Thursday. Of course there's football on." Rainbow said, as she sat next to Thomas. Guy followed and sat gingerly next to Rainbow.

Rainbow grabbed the tv remote, as she curled her feet up on the couch. She turned the tv on, flipping through channels. She finally found the channel she was looking for.

"Here we go. CBC."

The theme played, as the game started. Both teams on the gridiron, facing off.

"Aww yea!" Rainbow shouted.

Thomas sighed.

"No, not football. FOOTball."

"Huh?" Rainbow asked. "Whaddya mean? This IS football."

"Oh. I forgot. You Americans call our sport 'soccer'." Thomas replied.

"Ameriwhat?"

"Nothing." Thomas then motioned for the remote. "May I?"

"Knock yourself out." Rainbow gave him the remote.

Thomas started flipping through multiple channels, with one hand on his head. Finally, he found a channel of two English men commentating over a soccer game.

"Alright! It just started!"

Rainbow sighed. "I'd rather watch football, but you are my guests so, yeah."

The game went on late at night, and eventually, the game ended. The Saddle Arabia Stallions won against Griffonsburg.

Guy was the only one awake, as the tv went to static. He looked over at Thomas, whose visor was lighting up dimly with each snore.

Then he realized something that gave him butterflies. Rainbow was asleep, holding his arm and using his body as a pillow.

Guy's screen went red, as he slowly got up.

Rainbow barely stirred, as she kept sleeping. Guy had a hard time deciding what to do. He couldn't just leave her there. This was her house after all. He decided that he should help her get to bed, even if that broke her #1 rule.

He carefully put his hands under her body. One hand on her back, the other under her legs.

Guy could tell she was athletic, her legs were toned. Not that he was copping a feel, mind you.

He lifted her up slowly, as he started walking towards the hall. The floor was cleaner here, thankfully. There were two doors on the left. One was closed, and looked as if it was hardly used. The other, however, was wide open.

Guy assumed that the furthest door was her room. He walked all the way and entered. His assumption was right, as he saw a room that was surprisingly neat. A drawer with a mirror was on his right, as the bed was filled with stuffed animals. Mostly of ponies with a color scheme similiar to the Blue Angels air stunt team.

Guy cleared up the toys and set Rainbow down. He softly put the blanket on her, and began to walk away.

But then, he stepped on a squeaky ball.

Rainbow woke up, and groggily saw Guy, standing as still as possible.

"You...broke my rule..." she said tiredly.

Guy slowly looked back at Rainbow.

His mind raced. What should he do? It was all down to this moment. Then Guy had an idea. He remembered that he too was capable of having rainbow colors on his head.

He touched his helmet, which turned on his rainbow lights.

Rainbow was mesmerized with the lights, which acted as a night light. She felt her eyelids get heavier, as she yawned.

Soon, her eyes were closed, as she fell asleep, a smile on her face.

Guy also had a smile on his helmet. He left the room and slowly closed the door.

He returned to the living room to see Thomas still asleep.

He sighed.

"Great. Now I have to clean this up all by myself."

He looked around all the clothes and dishes and items everywhere. The piles of trash that did not seem to end.

Guy facepalmed.

"I'm going to need recharging in the morning after this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~