• Published 30th May 2014
  • 3,048 Views, 125 Comments

Equestria Girls: One More Time - LittleBoyBlue

  • ...
12
 125
 3,048

Digital Love

Flash scratched the back of his head.

"Tonight?" he asked. "Well, umm...not really."

"No?" Sunset asked, now hopeful. "That's great! I mean, not really, you know, I'm not saying having nothing to do tonight is awesome, just..."

"Yeah, I know what you're saying." Flash said.

"Good, cause you know...yeah." Sunset said.

They stood there for a few seconds in awkward silence.

"Do you, uh...wanna come in?" Flash asked.

"Yes." Sunset immediatly answered.

Flash moved aside, letting her in his house. It was fairly tidy, save for some sports memoribilia he kept.

Flash closed the door behind her. It's been a while since she has been in his house. She still remembered where the couch was, where his cd's were, everything.

"Beautiful outside, isn't it?" Flash said.

"Hmmm?" Sunset asked, turning.

"I'm just trying to make small talk."

"Oh. Yes, it is."

Flash kindly urged her to take a seat, as he sat next to her.

"So. What's on your mind?" Flash asked.

"Well, not much. Still thinking about that dance we had today."

"Mmm. I remember." Flash smiled.

"It felt so good, being together again."

"I think so too."

Sunset turned in surprise.

"Really?"

Flash nodded.

"This might be strange, but I actually, you know...kind of like you Sunset."

"Like, 'Like' like me?"

"Well, yeah..." Flash said.

Both of them had butterflies in their stomachs.

Sunset twiddled her thumbs, as they sat in silence.

Finally, she gained enough confidence to speak.

"Okay, can I just, say something crazy?" she asked.

Oh god.

"...I love crazy." Flash replied.

Oh please God no.

"All my life has been a series of doors in my face. And then suddenly, I bumped into you."

Flash smiled.

"I was thinking the same thing! Cause like, I've been searching my whole life to find my own place, and maybe it's my thinking talking, or the air in this room."

"But with you, I found my place."

"I see your face!"

"And it's coming back like it never did before, Love is an Open Door!"

"Love is an Open Door!"

"Love is an open door, with you!" Sunset pointed at Flash.

"With you!" Flash answered back.

"With you!"

"With you!"

"Love is an open door..." They both held their hands together on the couch, staring into each other's eyes.

"I mean, it's crazy..." Flash said.

"What?" Sunset asked.

"We finish each other's-"

"Sandwiches!"

Flash was taken aback.

"That's what I was gonna say!"

"I never met someone who thinks so much like me!"

"JINX!" They both yelled. "JINX AGAIN!"

"Our mental synch-ron-i-za-tion, can have but one ex-pla-na-tion..."

"You," Flash said.

"And I." Sunset added.

"Were-"

"Just-"

"Meant to be!"

"Say goodbye, to the pain of the past," they both sang, as they went out on the front porch.

"We don't have to feel it anymore! Love is an Open Door!"

"Love is an Open Door!"

"Life can be so much more,"

"With you!" Sunset danced with Flash out on the yard.

"With you!" Flash spun her around.

"With you!"

"With you!"

"Love is an Open Door..."

They both fell down and laid on the grass, laughing together.

Flash grabbed Sunset's arm.

"Can I say something crazy?" he asked.

Sunset just giggled in response.

"Do you wanna go on a date with me?"

Sunset smiled.

"Can I say something even crazier?" she asked.

Flash nodded.

"Yes!" she replied.

The two got up, and laughed their way to the car. Flash opened the door for her, then he entered his car. The doors closed, as they smiled at each other.

Then they scratched themselves silly.

"Geez! What's in your front yard Flash?! I'm itching all over!"

"Sorry," Flash grunted. "It's been a while since I mowed."

Eventually, after they settled down, the car started, as they made their way to a resteraunt.

......

I can't believe I just did that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After having donuts at Donut Joe's, the two decided to pay a visit to the pond. It was night time, and the pond was full of noctournal life. The frogs were croaking, and the crickets chirped like an orchestra. The moon shone big and bright behind the two, as they walked holding hands down the path. They were laughing, and speaking softly with each other.

"Oh, this is beautiful Flash." Sunset said, resting her head on his shoulder.

"No Sunset," he said, palming her cheek in his hand. "You're beautiful."

Sunset Shimmer blushed, as she looked deep into his eyes.

"Oh, you don't mean that. I'm sure Twilight is ten times more prettier than me."

"No, I truly mean that." Flash said, sincerley.

"I mean, sure, Twilight was a very pretty girl," he said. "But you will always be beautiful to me. No matter what happens."

Sunset started tearing up, as she dug her face into him.

"You-you think so?" she sobbed.

"Yes Sunset Shimmer..." Flash said. His face edged towards her ear.

"I love you."

Sunset, with her eyes still watery, looked back at Flash. His blue hair flickered in the moonlight, as his blue eyes shined at her. To her, he was the most handsomest man she ever saw.

She sniffed one more time, as she leaned in closer to his face.

All of a sudden, a crab with a group of fishes were about to pop out of the water.

"Okay guys!" the crab said, in a familiar Jamaican accent. "Get ready to sing in 3, 2-"

Oh no! We are NOT having another Disney song in this chapter! Frozen was once enough. Besides, there's an MJ song playing in the background man! Respect the King.

"Oops. Sorry mon." the crab said.

*sigh*

......


And then he kissed the girl. And it was the most romantic kiss of their lives since they first kissed.

Not because of the place, the time, or the mood, but because of their yearning for each other. They've wanted this moment ever since they first broke up, spending endless days of regret and lonliness, wishing they could try again.

And finally, they kissed. And they continued kissing, all the way to the end of the linked song.

......

Or, for those who are super slow readers, until they couldn't kiss no more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I

Author's Note:

I do not own the lyrics to the song from Frozen. That belongs to Disney. As I've said before, I own nothing.

Also, this was a surprisingly short chapter. I guess Daft Punk gets top billing.