• Published 25th May 2014
  • 1,025 Views, 28 Comments

Telaros's 24 Hour Challenge. - Mattricole



a compilation of all the stories I've written for Telaros's 24 hour challenge.

  • ...
3
 28
 1,025

Challenge 6

“Oh Diamond Tiara, ya really are best pony!” Apple Bloom said with a smile, and immediately went to sucking Diamond Tiara’s hooves.

“Yeah! Nopony is better than you!” Scootaloo agreed as she massaged Diamond Tiara with her wings.

“Best pony? More like, best thing ever made!” Sweetie Belle giggled, licking Diamond Tiara’s face.

“We love you, Diamond Tiara,” Silver Spoon said with a smile as she nuzzled Diamond Tiara’s belly.

As all of this was going on, Diamond Tiara looked completely miserable. No longer could she find any alone time. No longer could she go to a fast food restaurant, in fear of getting kicked out for inappropriate behavior. No longer could she make fun of the cutie mark crusaders (in fear of a sexy retaliation). All she could do, was sit here, take the lovings she gets, and allow them to feed her food in a sexy manner.

“...I hate my life,” Diamond Tiara muttered before being assaulted by a hundred kisses, courtesy of her personal harem.

Never again will she ask a favor from Discord.

Comments ( 4 )

If you've seen half of the good harem mediums you know things get hilariously awkward fast.:ajsmug:

So very accurate to harem comedies. The only thing missing is the CMC and Silver fighting over who gets to service Diamond.

be careful what you wish for Dia :applecry::unsuresweetie::scootangel:

i think this earns a trip for this debacherous anthology to my SilverTiara OTP folder:pinkiehappy:

5197604 The picture was relevant to the 5th entry. The bottom stuff was referring to the 3rd entry's:

Far from where the two fillies were having sex in a pool, Luna and Celestia were watching with a telescope.

“Oh, sister, how I’ve missed your dream walking abilities,” Celestia said with a smile, earning a giggle from Luna.

“With your love for manipulating fillies, I’m sure you did, dear sister.”

The End.

Matt was updating these stories throughout the way. I just didn't get to comment on all of them as they got published.

Login or register to comment