• Published 22nd May 2014
  • 4,637 Views, 21 Comments

Of Ponies and Muppets - JusSonic



Two franchises crossover as the Mane Six guest-star on the Muppet Show!

  • ...
13
 21
 4,637

Chapter 6: The Grand Finale

Chapter 6: The Grand Finale

Pinkamena is watching the show. The pink pony comments, "This show with the Muppets and ponies is funny but I hope that the Mane Six and friends will get back home soon and also soon Jack will come with the guest."

The others nod as Sombra just nods lightly and waits.

------------------------

The audience applauds as Kermit got on stage, smiling as he said, "All right, folks, to end things off on the Muppet Show, it's time we go back to school. Featuring the Mane Six and their friends, here it is: a combination on both friendship and other stuff!"

The audience applauds again. Kermit moves as the curtain opens for the final number; It is of a school cafeteria, we see much of the students, considering of Muppets were at lunch period during the hour, doing their thing; eating & chit-chatting. Bunsen and Beaker were working on their chat and math problems by their table. The Electric Mayhem with Floyd playing his guitar were just hanging. Two Monsters were showing the muscle and spinning a glass on one finger to impress two female Whatnots by their table. Certain Muppets were just chatting and eating with fashion on their subject.

Course with knowing who join their table was probably Rarity who was wearing a Canterlot Wonderbolts t-shirt for this sketch. But as Rarity sat at the table, she tilted her head to look another way.

Next come Rainbow Dash to sit by the Monsters' table, wearing the same school team t-shirt. Then the mare looks towards someone.

At the moment, Flare Tiger, Lorcan and Michael were picking up their choice meals in the lunchroom. Course by then, Pinkie Pie was seen coming into the picture wearing the same team outfit, looking for her lunch.

At this time, Pinkie Pie picked up her tray, and instead of picking up food, she started to tap it on the platform server. She started to make some sorta rhythm beat go off for a moment. The filly smiled to happily be doing this while looking around, expecting something.

As if on the calling, underneath another table, Rarity's hooves stomped together then separate at a time to follow another beat rhythm. Then if that wasn't enough, Rarity looked around to start clapping her hooves into the same rhythm beat that were earning her table's attention.

Then from the animals table, Fluttershy was seen wearing her uniform shirt as she bangs the glasses in her two upper hooves on the table. This earns Walter's attention as he saw her do that as Fluttershy smiled to look towards another spot in question.

The action of what was going own made Chase stop eating his apple to notice this. And then Applejack was seen at a table in the same school shirt while sitting with the CMC; Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. Applejack clapped her hooves, slap them to the table to do a rhythm work of clap and slap (that kinda rhymes too).

And by Rainbow Dash's Monster table, she smirked to tap her tray on the table to follow the same beat.

It wasn't long before the noise of a rhythm beat is heard in the lunchroom that some began to pay attention as the camera zooms from what Rarity is doing with her table with her group.

During the moment, a radio was hooked to the wall by the cord while some Dragon claws pressed the play button. And from the bag was Spike; next to him was Phobos as they watched with smiles that helped to bring a more musical beat to the rhythm being done here. And Phobos had a camera out to help him record this, this was gonna be worth to remember for later.

Now things were really gonna start, as suddenly the Mane Five stood up from their tables to join in what was playing out to be....sung by them. And it was gonna be called ‘Helping Twilight Win the Crown’, in honor of their friend.

Mane Five Girls: Hey Hey everybody!

The mares jumped to skip across the sides to meet the other while they clapped.

We've got something to say.

Rainbow Dash popped up to announce what they have to say that 'must' be heard.

We may seem as different! As the night is from days!

Pinkie Pie was seen clapping to look around before running on down. And we see Rainbow Dash joined by Fluttershy to her right and Applejack to her left to clap in happily announcing this fact about their differences.

Would you look a little deeper!

As Rarity clapped in the middle, Rainbow & Fluttershy run to her left and right side which Applejack & Pinkie Pie followed to join in sync performance to groove their arms around in saying what they wanna say.

And you will see,

Then the ponies turn their hooves to clap the other side to happily sing and held them hands out to the other below.

That I'm just like you and you're just like me

Now the mares, Pinkie Pie to Fluttershy and Rarity to Rainbow Dash in happily stating to point that the other is just like another of them, no matter the difference outside as they pointed to themselves.

Yeah!

On the 'yeah' part, the five got in a pose like a cheer squad now while a ray of light from a billboard made it extra effective.

Now a little screen scenery was being done. From a blue background, Applejack moved her proud head to the front of the camera while Rainbow Dash grooved to her appearance with her full body seen in the background. Then from a red background, Pinkie Pie popped her head down from above while Rainbow Dash popped her head under with the two looking and smiling at the other. Then from a color orange, Fluttershy & Pinkie Pie saw the other, turn around to have their hips bump the other while smiling. Now the entire group was seen in an emerald background, making poses; Pinkie Pie jumping, Rarity being a diva, Fluttershy being cute, Applejack tipping up her cowboy hat, and Rainbow Dash looking awesome.

Then the song went back to playing again here with the Mane Five singing.

Hey hey everybody!

Applejack & Pinkie Pie marched down the floor in pumping up their upper fore legs while holding hands to get everyone's attention.

We're here to shout,

As Rainbow & Fluttershy looked to the other, the screen zoom away to show Applejack by Rainbow & Pinkie Pie near Fluttershy to raise their upper fore legs up to make a shout out.

That the magic of friendship is what...it’s all about.

Rarity was seen grooving around Fozzie with her happy smile in making the bear look around, and when the pony left from her playful game, he smiled from it being...fun; Soon a scene of Fluttershy winking & Rarity holding up her arm proudly in a pose about the friendship theme being the center of attention.

Yeah, we thought they were different as the night is from the day.

Then the fillies lead down like a straight line; Rainbow, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Applejack, just before stopping to point at the Muppets and co-stars in different areas while being in complete sync rhythm. The Mane Five were grooving on the latter parts and held up their upper forelegs to cheer off there.

Until Twilight Sparkle helped to see another way.

As the others watched, Uncle Deadly, in sunglasses, was nodding his head in getting into the beat here. Then Applejack surprised the Muppet, removing his sunglasses. Uncle Deadly was at first surprised, but instead of being mad, the song, dance, performance was making him...happy. Like a message reached him.

So get up, get down.

Now from a pink background, the Main Five jumped up, then lifted their right lower leg to stretch off, stood up.

If you're gonna come around.

Then the mares spin around to stop afterwards while doing a great job on the performance.

We can work together helping Twilight win the crown.

The five jumped to march forward, held their knees to jiggle and then swing off their arms up and declaring what they can do to make Twilight become the next Fall Princess as their message.

So get up, get down cause it’s gonna make a sound.

Then Rainbow ran up, stood up on a chair to wave off her arms to tell the Muppets what to do. She leans, and on the 'down' part, her chair lean far to hit the ground, but she was unhurt. Then Rainbow Dash turn to dance in front of herself being recorded on a camera to point and say her message out.

If we work together helping Twilight Sparkle win the crown.

As Scooter films this with a smile, Rainbow & Rarity came up to him to happily speak their message to which he smiled from such nice ponies. And then the scene shows Fluttershy & Applejack jump up to reach the skies in announcing what they can do.

Then suddenly in a Fourth Wall Break moment, Pinkie Pie push the screen to show herself in a red background before...taking over to sing.

Pinkie Pie: Hey Hey!
Hands up now!

Pinkie showed her hooves in wanting the gang to show the hands up for her.

We're sending a message to the crowd!

Then another scene showed her upside down, shouting out her message through a blow-horn that unleashed a wind burst to blow Janice's face by surprise.

Hands way up, then come down.

Then Pinkie Pie approached Sweetums from the Monsters to hold his arms upwards which he found weird a bit before the cheery pink pony put them down.

Then we'll party together all around!

Then Pinkie Pie slid across the floor in front of Swedish Chef's bar to see the mare stop and spin around happily like.

Then the scene began to mix with singers and scenes of the five mares.

Rarity: Generous. Honesty.

The scenes of Rarity being generous with her smile and Applejack being the honest type with a proud smile from her face.

Applejack: Laughter, Kindness, Loyalty.

A scene showed Pinkie Pie making a silly face while being of laughter, then a bashful Fluttershy of her kind nature, and a tough Rainbow Dash pointing to herself in being loyal.

Fluttershy: Twilight helped us each to see,

Fluttershy smiled to shrug her hooves to hold her friends Applejack & Pinkie Pie close to her while commenting who helped them.

Rainbow Dash: All that we can be

Rainbow Dash appeared on the table to proudly declare this out in a boostful manner of what they can 'all' be.

"Here comes 'de important cue, ponies!" Flare Tiger calls as everyone all sing together.

All: A True, True Friend helps a friend in need
A friend will be there to help you see
A True, True Friend helps a friend in need
To see the light that shines from a True, True Friend

And now the Mane Five group sang together now.

Girls: So get up, get down.

The Mane Five repeated their earlier act of marching across the floor.

If you're gonna come around.

Rarity jiggled a bit to point across to where Rainbow waved her 'V' fingers across her eyes view.

We can work together helping Twilight win the crown.

Then the friends gather together to hop a bit, cross their upper fore legs to wave downwards to their sides, and raise them right arms up in declaring who they can help get the crown.

So get up, get down cause it’s gonna make a sound.

Now Fluttershy & Pinkie rush down with open leg to announce what the gang should do. Applejack pulled up Animal's chair that made them yelp to join. The mares were dancing around to put on a great performance with Rarity tapping her hooves & Rainbow swinging it.

If we work together helping Twilight Sparkle win the crown.

The others watched the five ponies march in a line to clap their hooves in signaling this off. Then Pinkie Pie & Rarity came near the double doors to then open them up to reveal...Twilight. She wore the same team school shirt to support what her friends are doing. Ben is near by her. As she smiled on her appearance, this time, she begins to sing to make a real good impression.

Twilight: I have to find a way
To make this all okay
I can't believe this small mistake
Could've caused so much heartache

CMC: Oh why, oh why?

Twilight: Losing promise
I don't know what to do
Seeking answers
I fear I won't get through
To you

CMC: Oh why, oh why?

Twilight: But I'm gonna be myself, no matter what I do and

Twilight tap her upper fore legs to her chest to state about who she'll be and wave a hoof to make it clear on what she'll be…herself before waving off.

If we're different, yeah, I'll probably just be true to you.

As Twilight walked passes her friends, she sang off about being true to another and Floyd Pepper from his Electric Mayhem group saw this. And on the last part when Twilight looked up to him, did Floyd get determine, and played his guitar to help boost this campaign act.

If you follow me, we'll put our differences aside.

Twilight stood in the center, as she swirl around to say sing of what she can do to make all differences from them all, be put aside for a better time.

We'll stick together and start working on that school pride.

Twilight leaped up to a table, and offered with her honest face to a student of what they'll do for another, she turn to wink at the camera screen, and held up her arms to sing out this message for all to hear while the other Main Five circle around to lean towards their main person to be voted for. It was around now that they all began to sing now.

Girls: 'Cause a True, True Friend helps a friend in need
A friend will be there to help you see
A True, True Friend helps a friend in need
To see the light that shines from a True, True Friend

Jump up, make a sound

Twilight lead her friends to jump up in the air and wiggle around the side afterwards.

Stomp your hooves, turn around.

Then they stomp their hooves on the ground and then did a spin act of spinning around before stopping.

Start now, make a change.

Rainbow turns to point this out as some turn to another with smiles to nod at this, liking it.

Gonna come around.

Now Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity were on a table to clap in signing out this message.

Jump up, make a sound

Then Pinkie Pie helped up Gonzo which both smile to join in. Then from the other table did Pinkie Pie, Applejack and Fluttershy pop up, making three other frogs smile to this.

Stomp your hooves, turn around.

Pinkie Pie looked down on the ground where someone stomp their feet and Rainbow spin a tray in front of another Monster guy that smiled in feeling the message connect from the song.

Canterlot Wondercolts, help her win the crown.

Then Rarity & Applejack stood up high on a table with the CMC & Chase. The Monsters were shaking their heads left & right in loving this while Floyd smiled at this before he saw his two band mates near Twilight about to jam into this gig.

Jump up, make a sound

Then Twilight appeared near Ben to wiggle to the groove while Floyd played a good beat to help out.

Stomp your hooves, turn around.

Then Pinkie Pie throws something in the air as Muppets caught what were tails & pony ears to be apart of this.

Start now, make a change.
Gonna come around

And the scene even shows Nyx giving out the same stuff to those she knows that aren't bullies here. Michael puts on his pony ears and turns to see Lorcan put his on, shrugging as he reluctantly helped out before putting a belt with a tail next before shaking it around to the beat. Nyx could only smile in seeing this, these two are silly.

Jump up, make a sound

Soon Spike and Phobos jumped up to happily clap their claws in the air.

Stomp your hooves, turn around.

Then a scene of more feet was stomping on the ground to reveal two Whatnots hugging another to celebrate. And soon the scene zooms away to show, the entire Muppets are dressed with pony ears and tail to dance to this beat.

Canterlot Wondercolts, help her win the crown.

All the Muppets were joining in, jumping, tapping their hips, stomping their feet, etc. The Mane Five dance off from their line form to issue this off to the Muppets again. And soon Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rainbow, & Fluttershy showed their heads to wave across for all to stare...right at Twilight waving happily to her fellow actors.

Jump up, make a sound

Now the scene shows Floyd Pepper rocking his guitar with his band adding more music effect here.

Stomp your hooves, turn around.

The scene slowly shows the others happily dancing with the other, no matter which they are or should belong to, it doesn't matter anymore.

Start now, make a change.
Gonna come around.

Jump up, make a sound
Stomp your hooves, turn around.

Canterlot Wondercolts, help her win the crown.

"Now the finale," Nyx exclaims as the song is drawing to a close.

A True, True Friend helps a friend in need
A friend will be there to help them see
A True, True Friend helps a friend in need
To see the light (To see the light)
That shines (That shines)
From a True, True Friend

Once the performance is done, the audience applaud wildly. Twilight and her friends laugh happily. It's good to do this again...even though the princess did this in her own home world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack Zen is waiting at the in Train station as a train stops and ponies come out. He watches and sees the pony in her cloak with the red scarf. Jack Zen moves to her and says, "You Autumn Gem?" She nods slowly as he smiles. "Good, follow me to the Canterlot Gardens. I had informed Golden Heart and her sister about the train coming; they will meet us there later on."

He heads off as she follows close soon; Autumn Gem will see him after so many years.

----------

The audience applauds as Kermit came back onstage, speaking, "Okay, not bad for our return to the variety show kind, I hope we do this again in the future. BUT before we go, let's give a round of applause for the Mane Six and their friends; YAY!"

The audience applauds as all the guest stars came out. Twilight giggles as she said, "Thanks, Kermit. My friends and I had a great time."

"Yeah, very great," Rainbow remarks with a smile. "It's also good to see Walter and Rizzo working together."

"Yeah, I hate to see anything bad that ruin their friendship." Kermit comments with a shrug.

Suddenly, an explosion is heard as Walter and Rizzo are sent flying out. Ben exclaims, "What the hay?"

"Hey, I thought you two are friends now!" Kermit exclaims as Walter and Rizzo got back up.

"Still are! Gonzo was testing us for his next act!" Walter exclaims eagerly. "Two out of a cannon!"

"I'm starting to reconsider my friendship with him!" Rizzo groans a bit from the pain.

"And here he come flying!" Walter exclaims, seeing Gonzo about to shoot himself out of a cannon now.

"Incoming!" Gonzo shouted, and then, he shoots himself out of the cannon.

The gang screams and moves. Chase wasn't lucky as he got slammed into by Gonzo.

"Chase, Gonzo; Are you okay?" Fluttershy ask worried as the two got back up.

"Wow! What a finish, right into Shadow Dragon!" Gonzo laughs madly.

"Gonzo, Shadow Dragon was a role I was playing!" Chase exclaims nervously, "Horse feathers. This whole show is turning into one explosive moment."

"Did someone say explosive?!" Crazy Harry laughs as he appears, holding the detonator.

"NO!" The group screams; too late as Crazy Harry pulls the plunger, causing an explosion. Fluttershy yelps as she hid behind Twilight.

"I hate him! He's scary!" Fluttershy whined in fear.

"Okay, let's see you folks again on the Muppet Show!" Kermit exclaims quickly to end the show.

The audience cheers as the band performs the theme song to close the show. Once they're pausing, in the balcony, Statler remarks, "You think they will let the ponies back on this show?"

"You think they would let ANYONE back on the show?" Waldorf answers with a question, making the audience laughs.

The band finishes the theme song off with Zoot doing a loud saxophone song, looking bewildered.

----------------------

Later, all the cast members came near Bunsen's lab area while Beaker was helping out put away some things.

"Well, everyone, it seems you're all ready to head on home. Beaker lets bring them to the portal machine." Bunsen replied off in knowing what this scene was beginning to be seen as.

"Meep-Meep," Beaker replied off in hearing that, as they'll get ready.

Soon, everyone was following the two scientists to where they would head to the place to return home. But during the slow approach, everyone was having chats.

"Whoa! That was good." Spike remarks to Lorcan, commentating on his song.

"Thanks..." Lorcan remarks in a disguised voice.

"Man; that was so awesome," Rainbow exclaims, throwing air punches, "And my Indoor Sonic Rainboom? Best stunt ever!"

"Yeah," Scootaloo agreed excitedly, "Rainbow Dash is the best!"

"Oh, it was nice...though the explosives were too much for me." Fluttershy said meekly.

"Awww, come on, we knew yew did well in yer song." Flare Tiger said to Fluttershy with a chuckle. "Best o' all, we got through it wit' no enemy attacking whatsoever."

"Yeah, she's right!" Nyx exclaims happily as she jumps into the air. "No fighting, just some acting and fun! We actually have a non-adventure for once!"

"And we deserve to have others like these once in a while!" Apple Bloom added with a smile.

"Right, yeah." Chase said with a slow nod; So far, so good...for him.

Finally, the gang approach a white curtain over something that was kept conceal.

"Now we'll fire up the machine, and send you home now." Bunsen issued forth in what shall be done to insure that the ponies, and baby Dragons, get back to Equestria from where they originally came from; the portal device.

Soon the curtain was pulled back and there was a dramatic trumpet sound, but.... When the curtain was fully open, what was seen was....nothing. There was nothing there but empty space, no high-tech dimensional portal machine anywhere to be found.

"Hey! Are you pulling our legs here?" Rizzo snapped off in seeing this as some kinda joke.

"Yeah; where's the device?" Phobos also asked off rudely that this was no laughing matter.

"Oh my, I was certain we parked it right here to be kept secretly hidden." Bunsen yelped to say in seeing the device they had isn't around, how strange, what could have happened to it?

"Meep-meep, meepmeep-meepmeepmeep," Beaker approaches with a note in hand, as he gave it to Bunsen to read.

"Oh, it seems this note is telling us what happened." Bunsen spoke off in looking at the paper in getting the right bearings.

"Well...um...what's the note say?" Kermit asked off nervously in having a bad feeling, the note isn't good news.

"We're sorry for the inconvenience, but the government officials have taken your machine to Area 51, to be reverse-engineered for other scientists to learn of its function." Bunsen read off the note of what shock the group, some officials took the device that was their only means of getting home. "P.S., you should have asked before performing a universal dimension portal device to bring ponies from a cartoon universe into our world; unless you have a license for both categories. Signed....Depth Tu-Yul," He read that last part off on the message about some comical matters while reading who wrote the note.

"Death To You?!" Spike yelps at hearing the last three words there.

"We're being threatened?!" Rarity gasped in feeling that isn't a good thing.

"DEATH, DEATH, DEATH!" Animal exclaims in horror.

"No, no! Our enemies are attacking, run like mad!" Pinkie exclaims, freaking out while running around the area like mad.

"We're gonna be stuck here forever, and we're gonna die!" Sweetie cried in fear.

The Muppets run around like mad, hitting and trying to escape. Kermit groans in frustration. His friends...

"Here, allow me to fill in the blank, this note's signature is by...Depth Tu-Yul, not Death To You, as so clearly misunderstood." Bunsen held the note where the gang saw the written signer, as Depth Tu-Yul, which from how it sounds, sounds like 'Death To You' by some weird chance.

"Oooohhh...." The others responded in figuring out that message there; that makes better sense.

"But wait, how are we supposed to get back now?" Twilight asked off in feeling that this doesn't change the situation they are in.

"And how long must we wait?" Rarity asked off in not feeling this was good, how long are they going to be staying here now?

"Well, you may have to wait for 8 to 16 weeks until Beaker and I can get a license for dimensional crossing and bringing migrated ponies outside our world, by then, the government officials should return our machine,” Bunsen issued forth in what was the term of logic of the wait for them.

"HOLY! That means we'll be here for like...8 to 16 chapters!" Pinkie Pie gasped off in realizing how long that might take them.

"Oh no, that sounds bad." Fluttershy yelped in hearing this, that doesn't sound pleasant at all.

"Great tarnations; we can’t be here fer 16 weeks or chapters, or whatever! We got responsibilities back home!" Applejack protest that the ponies can’t be stuck here, they gotta get back home.

"Yeah, if we're stuck here, then we have to pray that the Three Lords don't take over. The Apocalypse Ponies, the Dark Mystics, even Grimmore!" Rainbow Dash was issuing off the worse case scenario of where their home world gets taken over by the three worse villains group in history.

Suddenly, the entire area was shaking like mad that caused everyone to panic a bit. Once the shaking stopped, did they sigh in relief; they forgot that Grimmore's name, even being mentioned, causes this Muppet world to tremble and shake in fear while causing unnatural disasters.

"Oops! We forgot, when you say that name, everything here goes crazy." Nyx sheepishly spoke that everyone forgot to be careful of speaking the Demon God’s name here; it’s too scary that the whole planet reacts to it.

"Apparently so," Ben shook his head in feeling this whole situation wasn't looking good. "But what maybe a problem is finding places to stay." He pointed out another issue that the ponies gotta deal with.

"Well, we can have some of you stay in our own trailers." Walter spoke in feeling they could let the ponies group sleep with them.

"Like a cave, like how bears sleep." Fozzie pointed out this about what bears sleep in.

"Or dog houses, like where I live." Rowlf pointed out in where he lives in, a dog house from being a dog.

"Or a rat hole, if you catch my drift." Rizzo pointed a nearby rat hole in the wall; no WAY would anyone fit in there.

"And who knows, maybe we can have you guest starring on our show, like anyone complaints about you guys." Gonzo shrug off to randomly say what could be a positive note, the gang can be like regular guest stars cast on their show.

"Cool!" The CMC responded in thinking that they can continue to be stars.

"Um, it’s getting late, um...maybe we'll discuss more tomorrow, and who knows...maybe if we go up and ask the government people to let us use the device to send you home, maybe that could work." Kermit spoke in feeling cautious and concern in knowing they have to think this more through, all this suddenly happening is too much to think calmly.

"Alright, I think maybe tomorrow, we’ll figure out what to do." Twilight sighs in feeling that's the best course of action to take.

With that, everyone departs the area to go into some areas where the new staying guest shall stay while some discuss what to do from here out. Looks like they’ll be staying a bit longer in the Muppet world, and getting home will require some different method to finding the dimensional portal and getting home.

BUT, the author wants this story done ASAP, so there's a third way out!

"Mommy; What's that?!" Nyx asked in shock, pointing at a black wormhole.

The Mane Six, Ben, Chase, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Spike, Phobos, Lorcan, Michael and Flare Tiger approached the theater's stage, seeing a black hole-like object, they watched carefully while preparing themselves in attacking the intruder. The screaming Mystic Ponies came out from the hole, jumped right on them hard to the ground. All of them moaned in pain.

"Mr. Tao?" Twilight asked in both surprise and happiness. Mystic Ponies slowly got up from the grounds, looking at their friends. She gasped, jumped and hugged Tao tightly. "You came! Oh my Celestia! You came!"

Tao groaned painfully, "I'm okay... Please... let me go..."

Twilight gasped while giggling sheepishly, "Sorry."

Tao then looked at the princess closely, checking her head and body. He sighed of relief, "Thank goodness, you are safe and sound."

Twilight giggled, "I told you not to worry about me and my friends. We are fine. You have nothing to worry about." Tao whacked her head hard, Twilight yelped, "Ow! What was that?"

"You gave me heart attack! I am not 200 years-old! Do you want dead Mystic Pony?!" Tao asked angrily. Twilight shook her head. Tao shouted: "Then, stop doing that!"

Twilight nodded her head, "Yes sir..."

Beep!

Jade gasp, turning to her tech-watch for another email; The filly checks them and sending out answers very quickly. Nyx awed as she's looking at Jade's Tech-Watch.

"Wow... Jade," commented Nyx, "That's cool and awesome! Wow, you guys are awesome!"

Jade smirked, "Trust me; you're gonna like what Mystic Ponies got."

"Can't wait," Nyx said happily.

"Wait, you Jade?" Miss Piggy demands as she recognizes the name. Suddenly some of the others grab her. "Let me go, let me go!"

"Piggy, calm down. She didn't mean to offend you!" Nyx exclaims to Miss Piggy.

"Right, we're here to take our friends home." Jade said nervously. "Please don't hurt me!"

"Piggy, calm down, calm down, calm down." Kermit said to the pig nervously.

Miss Piggy frowns, then she sighs, "All right, fine, you're forgiven...this time, Miss Adventure."

"Well, anyway, we just got a show done." Ben said to Tao with a chuckle. "So we're ready to go home. No harm, no foul."

"Right, right, here's a tape of our recent show, it was live." Scooter said as he gave a tape to Tao.

"Very well, since princess and her friends are safe, I shall forgo the Mystic Temper...one time." Tao said sternly. He then raises a hoof up, speaking sternly. "BUT make sure you call first before abducting anyone to be in show! Do you know how worried ponies are that their princess is missing?!"

Kermit gulps a bit as did some of the Muppets. Twilight chuckle, "Don't worry about Tao. He is just glad that we're safe, it isn't your fault."

"Right, well, thanks for being on the show...at least you won't worry about waiting a few weeks for that permit, right?" Kermit asked the Mane Six's group meekly.

"Better than nothing," Applejack remarks with a chuckle.

"Well, time we get going, this black hole portal can get us back home in no time!" Rainbow exclaims with a laugh.

The gang said their final goodbyes as the folks from Equestria head back home. Once the last of them was gone, the black hole disappears.

Rizzo pauses then asked, "Did we do something sappy?"

"Nope, this is sap!" Fozzie laughs, holding a jar full of tree sap. "Wocka wocka!"

-----------------------

The Mane Six, Ben, the CMC, the Mystic Ponies and the ones who went to Earth arrives back home at last. It was a weird experience but some of them have fun, even Chase did a little.

Lorcan and Michael quickly begin to sneak out. Twilight, noticing, asking, "Say, where are you going?"

"Out of here, going home," Lorcan said in his disguised voice.

"Wait! I got some questions to ask you, like who are you? Why did you saved us from the Superior?"

"Look, there is stuff that you aren't meant to know...the time will come for you to figure that out. Until then, let's get out of here."

Lorcan and Michael rush out of the home, making Twilight concerned and suspicious. Who is that disguised figure and why is Michael Trotter with him? Such mysteries...

Spike heads into the kitchen to get some treats while the ones on the Muppet Show have a talk with the Mystic Ponies.

Dragon Kick whistles a bit, "I'm almost jealous that you get to perform on a variety show. We should've arrived earlier."

"And perform like a lunatic?" Tao ask with a scoff of annoyance.

"You played well with your flute." Nyx points out cutely to Tao, making him think.

"Fine, you got a point there, Nyx."

Spike brought out some treats, saying, "Luckily I made some more before this madness started. Dig in!" He heads back in to get something else.

“Well, I for one feel like I may have become a bit more better in some art of self-defense,” Rarity spoke humbly in feeling she’s much better from learning something from such an experience.

“Really now; Then tell us Rarity…” Chase spoke in liking to test such a theory as he pretended to come behind the mare, held her neck area, but gently to look like a bad guy about to hurt her. “If an enemy or some foolish jerk tried to take advantage of you, like this, what would you do instead of relying on magic?” Chase asked in what the little miss fashion stylist mare of being one of being fancy would do in such a situation while the others watch in pondering.

“Oh why Chase, that’s a silly question, what I do, is….THIS!” Rarity spoke off in almost laughing at this before she did…something surprising, “HIIIIYAAAAHHH!” Then she grab Chase’s front hoof and then used all of her might to….give him a karate throw.

“Uuuagh….” Chase yelped out from being thrown straight into the Sparkle kitchen and… “Claspfruvhmmm…/Breakrisvhmm…” There was a sudden noise as the gang looked in to see Chase crashed against some leftover kitchen ware of what was gonna be some meals Spike was getting ready along with a cake and it was all over Chase.

“Aw man, now all that hard work is all over Chase.” Spike groans in seeing what he was making, the meal’s on Chase.

“Oops! Sorry about that Chase darling, I must have overdone it much in thinking you were ‘too much’ like a bad pony.” Rarity spoke to apologize for the action, for a moment, it felt like Chase was performing almost TOO well of a villain to harm her, but it seem both were surprised by her little self-defense.

“Uuuuagh; it’s fine….I’m already gotten use to such silly gigs from where I’ve visited.” Chase groans to get himself off the ground to wipe a bit of the mess over him off, though some were sticking to him. “But I think I’ve experienced enough that I’ll just head home to mediate.” He issued this out that from going through what Chase went through, he needs to just get back to serious matters.

With that, Chase heads out the door after seeing that those that went missing & the mystery behind it were solved. Course Twilight seem to show her suspicions about Chase, especially when one of the Muppets told her about the guy going through Bunsen’s washer & dryer machine, and came out of the costume; but strangely…the costume of Shadow Dragon was gone? Bunsen told her that maybe it shrunk in the wash, such comical means isn’t out of the box, but still….that almost seems ’too’ much of a coincidence to sound like a cover up; but the mare will have to hold off on that thought.

“Wow, usually, Chase is usually capable of not getting taken by that action. And to suddenly be caught by surprise, just seem…unexpected,” Ben replied off from what they saw happen to Chase, seems almost strange to many of them?

“Aw, he’ll get over it!” Rainbow Dash waved off in thinking that Chase is a big boy, being beaten by a mare, even if the last mare to do that even Chase never saw coming was Rarity, he won’t let it bug him….will it though?

“Right, let’s check to see if anything happened while we were away.” Twilight nods to say while suggesting what they can do here.

Soon the gang was heading out of the library to do a little checkup of Ponyville after being away in the Muppet Dimension, making sure nothing happened while the heroes were away.

---------------

Lorcan and Michael uses teleportation to arrive back at the Royal Palace. Luckily, no one seems to notice that they're gone so their disappearance is safe. The two ponders whatever or not that the princesses noted the girls' absence.

"Michael." Lorcan said, speaking to his good friend.

"Yeah," Michael ask Lorcan puzzled.

"You'll always be number one to me, you know."

"You really think that?"

Lorcan chuckles as he explains, "Yeah... You trained royal guards who would risk their lives out there and all I ever done was trying to invade this place. if anyone's number one, Michael, it's you."

"Thanks, Lorcan, you're a pal." Michael said with a smile as he prepares to hug Lorcan but the scarred Dragon stops him.

"No hugging, got it; Trying to stay in character here."

----------------------------

Chase returned to his temporary home in Ponyville, and soon his messy self saw Tech sitting in a comfy chair, eating popcorn & drinking some soda pop drink as he was watching his invention show him…the events that took place of the latest Muppet show event starring them.

“Gwahahahahah; Oh man, those Muppets are a laugh riot! And that Shadow Dragon character they had was a riot! Like that would ever happen to the real….” While Tech was laughing at seeing this humor, he heard noises of the door shutting, turn to see…Chase’s return. “Oh hey Chase, you’ll never guess what I saw….um, why do you look like a mess?” Tech saw Chase, but the guy looked like he got out of a kitchen fight, not knowing what happened.

“Oh really; I thought for certain that you saw my last scene of Rarity tossing me across to crash into a kitchen and get all messy from a cake.” Chase responded in stating this dry remark fact that Tech never saw the last unseen scene of his latest event of what funny gig that he went through by Rarity learning karate info from a Miss Piggy.

“Hahahah, good one; I could almost imagine that if that really happened. Rarity, beating YOU! That be about the funniest thing to see!” Tech laughed off in thinking that was a rhetorical joke, like Shadow Dragon, the strongest Ultimate Dark Mystic Warrior that wields the Element of Darkness….got handed by one mare that wasn’t powerful, and it being Rarity out of all ponies, it be as funny if it was by whimsy mares like Fluttershy or Pinkie Pie.

“Oh it did Tech, and since you like entertainment that’s funny.” As Chase spoke, he was transforming into his Shadow Dragon form. “Let’s see how funny it is when you become my practice dummy.” Shadow Dragon spoke from approaching Tech in speaking with a threatening tone.

“Wait, don’t practice dummies take a beating?” Tech asked this question in being lost by what the guy was asking of him.

“And who better than you? Dummy…” Shadow Dragon made a evil smirk across his face as he has plans for the mama’s colt here.

“Uh-oh; Waaaaahhhhhh,” Tech yelped with worry before he screamed like a little filly in what was about to happen when Shadow Dragon grab him by his chest to pull him off the chair.

Soon the scene zooms outside Chase’s room while we hear some beating & wimpy cry noises. Yep, looks like things here are gonna be one of those funny beat up scenes while we can’t see them, oh well… And with that, the scene goes dark while we keep hearing punches, beatings, kickings, fire breaths and more whimsy screams, it’s so funny it hurts….for Tech that is.

Epilogue

The scene opens up towards where we find two ponies making it into Canterlot Gardens as one of the lovely & peaceful sights in the area itself. Right now, we see Jack Zen leading someone in a cloak with a hood over her while a red scarf is seen blown from it being around her neck as it was Autumn Gem.

“Please, sit and wait here for a moment.” Jack Zen instructed the mare who slowly nodded her head without asking any questions.

After saying that, Jack Zen leaves the mare to sit in the spot that he chose while the guy got to his friends; Pinkamena, Golden Heart, and also became familiar with Golden Wing & Omega that hid behind an alley. They all watch the mare in the cloak with the hood and red scarf stay still, as her mind was distracted by…other matters.

“I wonder, is it true….has Sombra….return to being his normal self?” Autumn Gem spoke to question herself of some doubt in her mind. “I worry if what I find is not true, oh, I don’t want to feel like he’s still lost.” She felt second thoughts, what if Sombra was still the evil King Sombra that made her and the Crystal Ponies slaves, what to do?

“Hi there,” A mare voice interrupts the mare to soon meet a pink lookalike of Pinkie Pie.

“Hugh?” Gem yelps in looking scared since Pinkamena has…a scary & freaky face, almost like…King Sombra when he turn evil.

“It’s okay, I’m Goldie’s sister, you don’t have to be afraid.” Pinkamena spoke in assuring that she is a nice pony and not evil or anything of the sorts.

Hearing that made Autumn Gem calm down a bit, as she saw the pink pony’s kind smiling face; Soon in a few moments, Pinkamena spend much time chatting with Autumn Gem and telling her about her pals; her bro Golden Heart, and about Jack Zen from what the brother told the pink pony, Golden Wing the pet phoenix and Omega the robot she built, and even about Havis to mention his full name, but tells Autumn to call him Havis when they meet. The mares were seen almost enjoying one’s company for a bit, and then…

“Oh, that reminds me, there’s one more new friend to meet.” Pinkamena spoke in recalling that there’s one more friend for this new mare to meet.

“Who,” Autumn Gem questioned in hearing this, who was the last friend she has yet to hear about?

Then coming out from the shadows nearby, the mares soon see a strange pony in a cloak coming out. Once the new pony stops, he moves his hoof near his hood, and slowly lets it drop behind him. And from there, it was only Autumn Gem who gasped in surprise, as she saw who the new friend the unfazed Pinkamena referred to was; it was….Sombra.

“Huuuugh, Sombra.” Autumn Gem gasped to say the name of her old love, and from looking at his eyes, the evil that was of the other was not in; no crystal horn, now background emerald eyes, no fangs, this time it was…the real Sombra from whom rule the Crystal Empire.

"Autumn Gem? You’re here?” Sombra responded in being just as surprised as she was to see each other after such a long time. “But I was told there was some pony the others said they wanted me to meet.” He was told about meeting someone different by those he’s been with, so what is this?

“And boy, you have.” Pinkamena slyly responded as she and the others tricked Sombra to not knowing he was meeting up with an old love, that way, he wouldn’t try to get out of it; no use him trying to get out of this now.

Then Autumn Gem gets up, removes her hood to slowly walk up to Sombra as he stared at her like a deer in the headlights.

“Is it….really you? The you I knew long ago?” Autumn Gem asked in almost finding this hard to believe, if this was a dream or not.

“That scarf…” Sombra spoke in seeing what the mare wore that earn his attention. “You still had the red scarf I gave, after all these years.” Autumn Gem looked to her scarf while back at Sombra, as he spoke more. “I never forgot you, no matter how much my evil side controlled me and take over the empire….I still thought about you, even if buried deep in my subconsciousness. I put you & my subjects through so pain….it’s unforgivable.” The once good king explained himself, for both his heart and of what sin he has committed when being under evil control.

Autumn Gem shakes lightly from hearing this last part of the blame as she opened her mouth with tears flowing, as if the moment here touched her. The stallion before her was the true Sombra she knew and loved, but as she tried to say something, nothing came out of her mouth, her tears kept leaking nonstop, as if this moment had moved her heart. Then unable to control herself anymore from not knowing what to say, she instead runs to Sombra which the guy yelps in readying for being tackled down by his old love. Only for instead, for Autumn Gem to hug him so tightly while she was crying her tears that she form a smile; she cried tears of joy.

“I…can’t believe it….you’re truly here. Sniff….I thought I lost you for good that day.” Autumn Gem spoke from between her tears and sniffing her runny nose. “But you’re here now, I’ve missed you for so many years, I wished you return to your old self…and you have…you have. Sniff….sniff…” She began to let loose more of her inner emotions from being unable to bear their anymore to let them out.

Sombra heard the mare weeping for him, and tears began to come out from him as he soon returns the hug back to Autumn as he enjoyed this warm embrace.

“I too…have missed you as well, my love.” Sombra softly spoke in having misses his old love from so long.

Soon Pinkamena and Goldie’s company that were there came out a bit from their hiding spot in the alley to watch this tender happy moment. It’s like a tale of two ponies that were in love, are brought back together after so many years of being apart for so many years. It’s like a blessing has return to give these two a second chance.

“Unit Sombra, seems to be in a pleasant mood.” Omega stated from observing the manner of what was displayed.

“Oh course, he’s with his love one once more.” Havis nods in seeing what happiness is taking place here.

“Thanks for accepting to help us out here Jack Zen.” Goldie turn to thank the pony here for helping them out in this task.

“My pleasure Golden Heart, it’s nice to see a former foe be given this happiness in one’s life.” Jack Zen nods to say this in his own manner of speaking.

“Ahhhh, it’s a tale of beauty one never gets tired of,” Pinkamena ‘awes’ with a smile in just loving this happy moment.

With this, the scene begins to show the setting sun over the two lovers’ time had nearly forgotten, of one that was an evil king to one that was an enslaved lover, now back to having a happy moment again. And with that, everything goes dark to end this perfectly happy reunion of two hearts.

The End

Cast list
Steve Whitmire: Kermit the Frog, Captain Link Hogthrob, Muppet Newsman, Rizzo the Rat, Statler, Beaker, Snowth 1
Eric Jacobson: Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Animal, Growling Chair, Snowth 2
Dave Goelz: Gonzo the Great, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Zoot, Beauregard, Waldorf
Bill Barretta: Rowlf the Dog, The Swedish Chef, Bobo the Bear, Mahna Mahna
David Rudman: Scooter, Janice
Matt Vogel: Floyd Pepper, Sweetums, Pops, Robin the Frog, Lew Zealand, Doctor Julius Strangepork, Crazy Harry
Peter Linz: Walter, Whatnot
Kevin Clash: Clifford
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Rebecca Shiochet: Twilight Sparkle (singing voice)
Ashleigh Ball: Rainbow Dash, Applejack
Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Pinkamena Diane Pie
Shannon Chan-Kent: Pinkie Pie (singing voice)
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity
Kazumi Evans: Rarity (singing voice)
Cathy Weseluck: Spike the Dragon
Jason Marsden: Ben Mare, Chase the Warrior/Shadow Dragon
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle (singing voice)
Claire Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeline Peters: Scootaloo
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Chris Sanders: Phobos the Dragon
Emma Watson: Flare Tiger
Vic Mignogna: Lorcan, Omega
Peter Capaldi: Michael Trotter

Special guest appearances by
Jim Miller: King Sombra
Lara Jill Miller: Autumn Gem
Brian Drummond: Jack Zen
Sab Shimono: Mystic Tao
Stacie Chan: Jade Adventure
James Sie: Dragon Kick
Danny Cooksey: Tech
Jayson Thiessen: Havis the Light Elf
Orlando Bloom: Golden Heart

Author's Note:

What a crossover, eh folks? I hope you all enjoy this as I did making it; Very awesome. And now, as we go right into the season finale, I got a story to keep you all waiting before and after it's shown and to reference a certain pony whose videos has been taken down.

"Enough of The Drama Queen: Rarity's friends are getting a bit annoyed by her being a drama queen at times so to help her shape up, they brought her along on a field trip for the RDTAU to the land of Dirt to look for Button Mash, a friend of Sweetie's who has gone missing."

That's right, Button Mash is about to appear so can't wait to get to work. Until next time, read, review and suggest.

The finale number has songs from both 'Equestria Girls' and the Season 3 finale which of course I did in the Season 1 finale of House of Pony.

Comments ( 7 )

XD Oh Vic going to hug you soo hard .. you placed him in a fan fic about Ponies.

WAKKA-WAKKA!!!

Comment posted by PotatoManato deleted Feb 28th, 2015

4438486 Hi, Here is a Private Message I Just sent to you today Regarding A Crossover Suggestions Revolving Around an MLP: EG/Disney Infinity (Disney Multiverse) Crossover...http://www.fimfiction.net/manage_user/messages/9529708
...Nuff Said.


sickr.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/disney_infinity_3_0_game_informer.jpg

4438486 Hi, Here is a Private Message I Just sent to you today Regarding A Crossover Suggestions Revolving Around an MLP: EG/Disney Infinity (Disney Multiverse) Crossover...http://www.fimfiction.net/manage_user/messages/9529708
...Nuff Said.

sickr.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/disney_infinity_3_0_game_informer.jpg

7480678

Uh, I got your message. No need to repeat this one over and over.

7480808 Sorry That Was a mistake because i only meant to put one PM Message but I Have Sticky Fingers...sorry about that...

Login or register to comment