• Published 8th Apr 2012
  • 2,216 Views, 24 Comments

Call Upon the "CMCpony" - Matthais Unidostres



What if the CMC's had a show like "H2O Just Add Water", and the antagonist was Diamond Tiara. . .

  • ...
3
 24
 2,216

Sworn to Secrecy

Chapter 3: Sworn to Secrecy

Shoobedoo! Shoo! Shoobedoo!
CMC
Be careful
Make sure it stays a secret

Shoobedoo! Shoo! Shoobedoo!
CMC
Be careful
Diamond Tiara will be watching you

Within the Cutie Mark Crusader Clubhouse, Applebloom pounded on a crate with her hoof.

"Ahem!" she said as she stood in front of Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo, "This Emergency Cutie Mark Crusaders Meeting is now in cession!"

Scootaloo rolled her eyes, "Come on, Applebloom. Quit being all official and start thinking! What are we gonna do?"

"Celebrate!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed, jumping up in the air while flapping her front legs ecstatically. Then she began singing, "The Cutie Mark Crusaders, are all sea ponies now! Whenever we touch water, it happens, don't ask how!"

Applebloom lunged forward and shoved a hoof in Sweetie Belle's mouth, "Be quiet! Somepony might hear us!"

Sweetie Belle removed Applebloom's hoof and said, "Fine, fine, but still, this is AWESOME!!! We can be sea ponies whenever we want!"

Applebloom groaned, "But what if we don't wanna be sea ponies at a certain time?"

Scootaloo waved a hoof dismissively, "Yeah, yeah, you told us about Diamond Tiara, but you didn't know it would happen that time. We'll all just have to be careful, I mean, how often to we get wet without knowing about it in advance. It's not like Pegasi have lost control of the rain or something."

Applebloom opened her mouth, but Scootaloo continued.

"And you know what?" the orange pegasus said, stomping her hoof in emphasis, and smiling like a Cheshire cat, "Sweetie Belle's right. We should celebrate! I say we all go down to the lake and play, sea pony style!"

"YES!" Sweetie Belle cheered.

Applebloom looked at the eager faces of her friends. She appeared to think hard for a moment. Then, she burst into a wide smile herself. "Aw, what the hay! There ain't no way Diamond Tiara's gonna ruin this for us!" She held her hoof out and said to Sweetie Belle, "Well, go on and say it!"

Sweetie looked confused for a moment, but then it came to her with a big grin. All three ponies put there hooves out and cheered, "CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS SEA PONIES! YAY!!"


As the fillies ran off in the direction of the lake, they were all unaware of the pink filly that lay beneath the tree house. Diamond Tiara lay there, gently stroking a camera she had "borrowed" from the closet where Cheerilee kept the things for the school paper. Wearing her trademark evil smile, she giggled softly and said, "I said it once, and I'll say it again. They messed with the wrong pony! I'll get my revenge, and run those three Blank Flank Freaks out of Ponyville forever! With pitchforks! And torches! And holy water!. . ."


The lake on the outskirts of Ponyville is very big and very deep. A variety of sea life lives within its depths. However, the lake was never the world's best fishing spot. But then again, that didn't matter, because ponies never went fishing. The didn't like the idea of sticking a hook in a fish's mouth only to throw it back after all that trouble, and ponies certainly would never dream of eating a fish. So, apart from occasional swim meets and recreational boating, nopony really visited the lake. It didn't have a beach to relax on, so even in the summer, ponies would rarely come there. That is, until now.

The Cutie Mark Crusader all stood on the edge of the lake, ready to jump. However, Applebloom was clearly hesitating.

"Sweetie Belle, I don't suppose sea ponies ever got eaten by giant squids, right?"

Sweetie Belle thought for a moment, shuffling her hooves nervously, "Umm, well, I don't think so. I think sea ponies are usually friends with most sea creature. Sometimes they can talk to them. . ."

Scootaloo flapped her wings impatiently, "Come on, if you girls are just gonna stand there, be my guest! I'm gonna have some fun!"

Scootaloo jumped into the lake.

"Hey! Wait for us!" Applebloom called out cheerfully, and she and Sweetie Belle jumped in after her.

The three sea ponies swam beneath the surface, zooming through the water as their fish tails propelled them onwards.

"Slow pokes!" Scootaloo shouted, her voice traveling though the water to the fillies behind her. Her orange wings beat up and down rapidly, propelling her through the water like a torpedo.

"We'll never catch her, she's too fast!" Sweetie Belle said, her tail going up and down hard.

Suddenly, Applebloom called out, "Look out! The squid!"

Scootaloo gave a frightened squeal and dived down behind a large rock on the lake bed. The orange sea pony hid her head beneath her hooves as she shuddered in fear. She suddenly felt a hoof on her shoulder. She turned around to see Applebloom smiling widely at her.

"Gotcha!" she said, and swam off with a swish of her yellow tail.

Scootaloo blinked, and narrowed her eyes, "Oh, it's on now!"

Scootaloo swam right on Applebloom's tail, and was about to catch when suddenly, Sweetie Belle swam by, followed by a school of small bass.

"You weren't kidding!" Applebloom gasped with wide eyes.

Sweetie Belle shrugged and laughed, "Well, I can't understand them, but they seem to be listening to me! Alright little guys, just like I told you!"

The fish then all swam off ahead, stopping to form rings big enough for the fillies to swim through.

"Race ya!" Sweetie Belle said, and she flew off toward the rings.

"You challenge me to a race! Ha! Prepare to loose!" Scootaloo said confidently.


As it turned out, swimming through rings of fish was harder than it looked. Time and time again, Scootaloo knocked into the fish, scattering them. However, Applebloom and Sweetie Belle were doing quite well with controlling their swim speed.

Scootaloo threw up her hooves in resignation and said, "Ugh! Fine! I quit! I think it's time for some real action anyway!"

Scootaloo then swam at full speed towards the water's surface. Before long, she had broken through and, with her wings and tail pushing her forward, shot up into the air. She soared briefly through the air and the splashed down a few feet away.

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle popped up nearby. Applebloom rolled her eyes, "Tch, whatever, seen it."

Scootaloo frowned indignantly, "Oh yeah? Well you ain't seen nothing yet!" Scootaloo kept at her leaping out of the water, each time going higher. The other two fillies watched the third's attempts with curiosity. After a few long minutes, Scootaloo shouted out, "I got it!"

The sea pony was an orange blur as she shot up at a steep angle into the air. Applebloom's and Sweetie Belle's eyes widened as the filly wings beat hard, carrying her up and up. Once Scootaloo reached the highest point of her jump, she pulled in her tail and front legs and spun tightly like a ball in mid air. She then popped back open like a hot kernel of popcorn, and fell back down, but she wasn't done yet. As she fell, she twirled and whirled like a drill, her hooves outstretched and her tail straightened out. Still spinning, she cut into the surface of the water with a splash that sent a shock wave throughout the entire lake.

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle were speechless as the shock wave sent them bobbing up and down with the force of Scootaloo's impact. Scootaloo popped up next to them and said proudly, "How do ya like that!"

Both fillies shouted excitedly and playfully tackled their friend underwater.

"That was. . .was. . .amazing! That's the only word for it!" Sweetie Belle gasped.

"Golly! That's for sure! It was like a Sonic Rainboom through the water!" Applebloom added.

Applebloom wasn't too far off. Like how Rainbow Dash's Sonic Rainboom shatters the sound barrier and light spectrum, Scootaloo's combination of spinning and force when she hit the surface of the water sent a energy wave throughout the entire body of water unlike a Sonic Rainboom.

Scootaloo popped back up and laid back upon the surface of the water. "Oh yeah, that's me. Just as awesome as Rainbow Dash. And. . ." Scootaloo winked, "I've got other awesome tricks in store, and you girls are gonna help me!"


"I'm not so sure about this," Sweetie Belle said nervously as she floated by Applebloom. Both fillies had their backs to Scootaloo.

"Just relax," Scootaloo called out, "Just remember, when I'm in the air, start reverse tail walking fast. Got it?"

"Uh...." Sweetie Belle said nervously.

"Got it!" Applebloom said eagerly.

"But- but- but I. . ."Sweetie Belle stammered out.

"It's go time!" Scootaloo said, and she dived below the water. After a few tense minuted, she zoomed out of the water in a glorious jump.

"Aw yeah!" Applebloom said as she and Sweetie Belle placed their front legs around each other's shoulders. Both fillies began reverse tail walking furiously. Sweetie Belle closed her eyes, too frightened to look, until finally, Scootaloo landed right onto their joined legs, tail first.

Sweetie Belle opened her eyes and stared at the magnificent feat of balance before her. "WOW!" she gasped.

Scootaloo triuphantly, "Yes! I - AM - 20% COOLER!!"

"Woohoo! Nice move Scootaloo, awesome!" a voice cheered.

Scootaloo closed her eyes and bowed, "Thank you, thank you. Just tell Rainbow Dash that I- wait, WHAT?!"

The three fillies all collapsed in a heap, or they would have if they weren't floating t=in the water at the moment, so instead they all collapsed in a huge splash. The fillies popped back up to the surface to see the last thing they needed to see.

The cheering voice turned out to be none other than Pinkie Pie, who was still cheering and and jumping up and down excitedly. However, she wasn't alone. Above her hovered Rainbow Dash, who had a look of vague horror on her face as she stared at the fillies. Fluttershy hovered nearby, but her expression was more of wonder and fascination that horror. Below them stood Applejack and Twilight. Rarity had fainted earlier on, and lay unconscious between Applejack and Twilight. Applejack just kept shaking her head, almost amused at what she was seeing, as if she were trying to hold back a laugh. Twilight looked awful. Her hair had somehow gone wild, and she was compulsively stroking her tail, as if it were keeping her from going completely insane.

"It'll all be fine. Just fine," Twilight said to herself in a strained voice of someone on the brink of a breakdown, "Asking questions is a good way of finding things out Twilight! Yeah! That's right! You can figure this out! Just ask them some questions! Yeah! You can do it!" Twilight cleared her throat as she called out in a sweet, sing-song voice, "Oh girls! Why don't you come out and come with us to the Library. Okay?"

The fillies shuddered as Twilight's creepy face brought feelings of Deja Vu in their minds. Sweetie Bell started to lower herself into the water, but Applebloom shook her head. "Come on. It's all over," she said sadly.

As the thee sea ponies made their way to the shore, Sweetie Belle called out, "Hey, Twilight, do you know any spell for drying a pony off really fast?"


". . .and that's the whole story," Applebloom concluded back in the Library. The Crusaders all took turns in describing everything that happened to them since that day at the beach. It took a while, but soon the Mane Six knew the whole story.

SPLASH!!

Sweetie Belle gasped as a wave of cold water was thrown over her. She hit the ground hard as her pearl white tail appeared where her rear legs an pony's tail once were a second ago.

"Spike!" Twilight shouted angrily.

The baby dragon stared at Sweetie Belle with wide eyes, holding the now empty bucket, "I'm sorry! But I had to know for sure! I thought you were all trying to trick me or something!"

Twilight cast the quick-dry spell, and Sweetie Belle returned to her normal form, albeit a little cold from the unexpected bath.

"It's okay Spike, I wouldn't have believed it either if I were you," the filly replied.

"Hold on, why were you girls all at the lake anyway?" Applebloom asked.

Rainbow Dash answered, "I was working on a few new flight tricks when I found myself over the lake, and then I saw you girls. The first thing I did was rush over to Applejack's. I told her to head over to the pond ASAP. Then I went over to the spa and told Rarity and Fluttershy. Then I thought, 'what the hay!' and decided to get Twilight and Pinkie Pie too. And, that's it, I guess."

Applebloom walked over to Applejack, her held hanging down in shame, and her bow drooping with sadness. "Ah'm sorry Applejack. Ah let Diamond Tiara get in trouble even though Ah knew she was tellin' the truth. Please don't be mad at me."

Applejack smiled and hugged her little sister softly, "It's alright, sugarcube. This is something no one should really know about, and Tiara probably would've caused a lot of trouble if got people to believe her. Anyway, she ain't the good sort of pony. Throwing water balloons, bullyin', black mailin', influencin' you to write all those Gabby Gum columns. I'd say she deserved whatever Filthy Rich dished out to her."

Rarity had long since composed herself and heard every bit of the story. She nudged her sister and said, "So, that's why you were in the bathroom for so long."

Sweetie Belle gave a nervous chuckled.

Rarity nuzzled her sister lovingly, "Oh Sweetie Belle. . ." Rarity's eyes suddenly sparkled brightly, "IDEA! Sea pony dresses! Oh Rarity, you are too good!"

Everypony laughed at this, all except one. Rainbow Dash was the first to notice this, and flew over to the orange filly. Scootaloo didn't pay no mind to Rainbow Dash and continued to stare at the ground.

"Why the long face, Squirt?" she asked.

"Go on. Say it. Just get it over with," Scootaloo replied bitterly.

"Huh?"

Scootaloo didn't look up, but said, "Just tell me. Tell me I'm a freak. A half-pony half-fish freak. I knew that's what you were thinking when you were staring at us back there. I could just see it. You probably want me to stay far away from you now."

Scootaloo felt a hoof touch her chin. Her face was lifted up so that she was eye to eye with Rainbow Dash. "Listen Sq- er, Scootaloo," Dash said, "Sure, I was a little freaked out back there, but hey! I always thought sea ponies were fiction! Something out of Daring Doo and the Aquamarine Sea Pony Tear. Of course I'd be freaked out if I saw one in real life! But listen to me right now. You are not any of those mean things you said. In fact, you're awesome! Being a sea pony sounds so cool! Swimming fast through the water, across the ocean, doing jumps, and that move you did! Omigoshomigoshomigosh!" Dash flew into the air and pumped a hoof into the air, "AWESOME!!!!" Dash flew back down a gave Scootaloo a wink, "Kiddo, you are 20% cooler!"

Scootaloo's eyes widened. "I - I - I -," she stammered in shock.

Everyone gasped when Scootaloo promptly fell onto her side. Rainbow Dash was about to rush and pick her up, but then the filly jumped up again and tackled her idol in a hug. "YES! Rainbow Dash thinks I'm cool! She thinks I'm awesome! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! YES!!!" After this, Scootaloo suddenly realized what she was doing. She was going to let go and back away, only to find that Rainbow Dash was in fact hugging her back. Dash just smiled as she patted the orange pegasus affectionately.

"Ahem!"

Everyone turned to see Pinkie Pie impatiently tapping her hoof as she leaned back against a book self with her front legs folded. "If we're all done now," she said seriously, "I think we should get on with something very important right about now."

"Which is?" Twilight groaned, sharing the same annoyed expression everypony was giving Pinkie Pie.

Everypony except Fluttershy. "Um. . .Pinkie Pie Swear not to tell anypony about this? At least, I think that's what she means. . ." she said timidly.

"Ooooooh!" Everypony (and dragon) else said. They then proceed to perform the odd promising ritual.

"Cross my heart and hope to fly. Stick a cupcake in my eye."

"Ouch!" Twilight called out, once again forgetting to close her eye during the last bit.

Everyone began to laugh, but they were interrupted by a knock at the door. Twilight opened the door with her magic, and in walked in somepony. . .unexpected.

"YOU!" the Crusaders all shouted.

Diamond Tiara sneered at she strode into the room, "Well, well, well. What have we here? The Goody-Goody Club? Ooh! I'm really scared!"

"Oh yeah! Well you should be Little Miss Bully Pants!" Pinkie Pie shot back.

Diamond Tiara ignored her and gave a dirty look to the three fillies, "I'm so glad you're here. It'll speed up the whole. . . process."

Tiara then stepped in front of Twilight and said in a sweet, innocent tone, "Oh, Miss Sparkle. Did Applejack tell you about what happened yesterday?"

Twilight put on a hard gaze and said, "You mean how you threw water balloons at her and Applebloom?"

Tiara's smile twitched but it didn't fall. Neither did her sweet tone of voice. "Actually, I mean the whole sea pony thing."

Twilight chuckled, "I'm sorry Diamond Tiara, but seriously, everypony knows that sea ponies are only a myth! right girls?"

As everypony else nodded and said words of affirmation, Tiara suddenly cleared her throat loudly, silencing them. The pink filly continued, "Well, I figured that if I wanted to convince everypony that I'm right, and that sweet, innocent Applebloom was the one keeping secrets and deceiving those around her," Tiara's voice suddenly gained a bit of venom during this part, but died down when she finished, "That I needed to convince the smartest, most studious, prettiest, most powerful, most stylish pony in all of Equestria. You Miss Sparkle!"

And with that, Diamond Tiara held out a small tube shaped container to Twilight.

"What's this?" Twilight asked, picking it up with her magic.

"Film from a camera," Tiara said, growing a malicious grin, "With photos of the Blank Flank Crusader Sea Ponies!"

The room was deathly quiet, you could hear a pin drop.

"I hid beneath their silly little club house and followed them to the lake. That's where I saw them playing with big fish tails on. And then, snap-snap-snap! Evidence!" Tiara said triumphantly, she then bowed down to Twilight and said, "So, Miss Sparkle, I decided to let you develop them for me. I wanted you to be the first to see it."

Twilight just stared at the canister and sighed, "Everypony, just wait here. This won't take to long. Come on Spike."

The lavender unicorn and purple assistant walked through the basement door, closing it behind them.

Diamond Tiara whirled around on her hind legs and pointed at the Cutie Mark Crusaders, "Ha! Now who's gonna get the last laugh, Blank Flank Freaks!"

Fluttershy suddenly wrapped Tiara in a hug. "Oh dear! What hallucinations! How awful!" Fluttershy said in a concerned voice. However, she gave a strong wink to the others in the room and smiled mischievously.

The other quickly caught on.

"Well if you ask me, she's probably just a few diamonds sort of a jewelry store!" Rainbow Dash replied with a smile.

Rarity put on what she hoped was a convincing face of shock, "Rainbow Dash! Be nice! It's not her fault she has a strange fixation causing her to see things."

Tiara pulled herself out of Fluttershy's embrace, "I'm not hallucinating! I know what I saw!"

Pinkie Pie leaned over to the CMC and whispered, "Psst! Act all guilty."

The fillies heard and began looking around and shuffling their hooves nerviously.

"Heh, heh, heh, I don't know what she's talking about, right Sweetie Bell?"

"Oh, right, ha ha, very funny, isn't Applebloom?"

"Oh yeah, sure, Ah think she might've lost it. Sure. . ."

Suddenly, the basement door opened, revealing the unicorn and dragon looking very serious. Spike held five photographs in his claws.

"Well?" the mane five asked.

Twilight just sighed, and used her magic to levitate the photos.

A chorus of gasps erupted when they were revealed. Each one clearly showed the three sea ponies.

"YES!" Tiara squealed, falling backwards and rolling around laughing in triumph. After basking in her sweet victory for a moment, she got up to her hooves and looked at one of the five pictures.

It burst into flames.

Tiara's eyes jerked to another one. It too, burst into flames.

The filly screamed as the pictures all began to spontaneously combust from Twilight's magic. Her eyes shot back and forth, to shocked, enraged, and terrified to do anything about it. After the last photgraph burst into flames, Twilight walked over the Diamond Tiara.

"Sorry, but you were too late," Twilight said, "Probably right after you left, we all showed up at the lake, and we had a talk with the Crusaders."

"You knew!" Tiara gasped.

"That's right. My acting was spot on, was it not?" Rarity said.

"Ha-ha! we got you good, didn't we!" Scootaloo jeered.

"I'm sorry Diamond Tiara, but there's no way we can let this secret get out," Twilight said.

"You're darn right about that, Twi! I wouldn't want everypony flocking around mah little sister like some kind of weird zoo animal!" Applejack said.

"Or strange ponies taking my little sister away to be examined in some. . . some. . .laboratory!" Rarity gasped, appalled by the very thought of it.

"Or some ponies making fun of her or calling her names just because she's different and that they don't understand her!" Rainbow Dash said strongly.

"And what makes it worse is that those are probably things that you would want to happen to them!" Twilight exclaimed, "I don't know how I know, but I know it! You want them to suffer! Is it because they don't have Cutie Marks yet? Or are you just jealous of them, because they apparently have a lot more friends than you do! Because they're kind, generous, loyal, honest, and fun. Everything you aren't, Diamond Tiara."

"And you know what!" Spike piped up, pointing a claw at the pink filly, who now wore and angry expression on her face, her eyes twitching and her tiara shaking, "I'd say she's the opposite of all those things. The whole Gabby Gums nightmare proved that she's cruel, greedy, disloyal, a liar, and wants other ponies to suffer! She nearly ruined lives with her stupid newspaper! She's not only worse than Nightmare Moon, she's just as bad as Discord!"

Everypony else nodded their head and expressed their agreement as Twilight continued, only now she spoke in a softer, more compassionate voice, "Tiara, you can't go on like this. Hurting ponies and no caring about how they feel isn't just wrong, it's downright evil! Please, just forget about all this, and change. Be nice. Hang around the Crusaders for a bit. Help them find their Cutie Marks, and believe, before long, you'll no longer be a bully, and you'll have more friends than you can ever imagine." Twilight finished her speech with a broad, warm, inviting smile. . .

. . .And all she got back was a snarl .

"You. . ." the pink filly snarled, and then turned to everpony else, "All of you! You think you can make a fool of me! Diamond Tiara? The daughter of Filthy Rich? The richest pony in all of Ponyvile! Well guess what! You've messed with the wrong pony! You all have! I'll get back at you! All of you!" Diamond Tiara then turned to Twilight and said, "Especially you! You freakin' nerd!"

She then hastily took her leave.

"Why that little punk!" Rainbow Dash shouted, and was about to charge through the door when she was stopped by Twilight's magic.

"Let her go, she isn't worth it!" Twilight called out.

"Well, I think she is!" Spike shouted, and was about to run after Diamond Tiara as well, but Applejack jumped in front of him. Spike sighed and sat down hard, grumbling.

"My goodness, what a horrible little brat!" Rarity gasped.

"And to think, she was right all along. Who knew," Applejack said.

"I did!" Pinkie said.

"WHAT?!" everypony exclaimed.

"Sure! You see, back at the beach, I got a nose twitch and tail twitch and left ear flop-."

"And that means somepony got turned into a sea pony?" Dash asked.

"No, silly Dashie. It means that someone just said 'FOR-EVER!', so I rushed over to say it with them, and then I saw them!"

After staring at her, Applejack asked, "But why didn't ya tell us! we would've kept it a secret! And don't you think that's something their family's should've known!"

Pinkie Pie rolled her eyes, "Well duh! The fillies wanted it to be kept a secret obviously, otherwise they would've told you, so I decided to help them keep it a secret!"

Applejack sighed and waved a hoof dismissively. She then turned to the three fillies, "Now listen here. You have no idea how lucky ya'll were. Who knows what would've happened if somepony else saw those pictures." applejack stood over the fillies like and tower and eyed them seriously. "Now, you girls better be careful, because if you take risks with this little secret you got here, you will get caught. Do you promise that you'll be careful?"

All three fillies nodded solemnly.

"Yes, big sis."

"Yes, we'll be careful."

"Yeah, no problem. We'll watch our backs."

"Twilight, what are you doing?" Rarity asked.

Twilight had started to sift through books on a book self. She turned around and said, "I'm looking for any books I have on mythical creatures. I have to find more info on sea ponies if we expect to ever break this spell.

The Crusaders all exchanged quick nervous glances.

"Cure?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Of course," Applejack said, "That would sure take away all the danger. I mean, what if they get caught in the rain?"

"Helloooooo! I can clear the sky in 10 seconds flat!" Rainbow replied.

"What are you saying?" Applejack asked suspiciously.

"They piratically have super powers for Celestia's sake! why take it away from them?"

"Yeah!" Scootaloo protested.

Rarity ran over to Sweetie Belle and hugged her, "No! Don't listen to those foals! Other ponies will catch you! And take you away! I'll never see you again! Of all the worst things that could happen, that would be THE - WORST - POSSIBLE - THING!"

Fluttershy put a hoof up, "Um, well, we can't lock them up until we find the cure."

Twilight looked up from the pile of book she was levitating and nodded, "She's right. The best thing to do would be to let the Crusaders go about their normal lives, so that they don't attract attention. We just need to trust that they'll be careful, not take any risks, and stay away from anything that could get them wet enough to change."

Rarity looked down at Sweetie Belle. "Do you promise to do what Twilight says."

"Yes Rarity, I promise," she replied.

"I promise too!" Scootaloo said.

"Me too!" Applebloom said.

"Cross my heart and hope to fly. Stick a cupcake in my eye."


"Stupid Applebloom! Stupid Sweetie Belle! Stupid Scootaloo! Stupid Twilight Sparkle! Stupid-."

Diamond Tiara was interrupted when she bumped into somepony.

"Hey! Watch where you're-!" Tiara stopped when she saw that she had bumped into her father Filthy Rich and her teacher Cheerilee.

Cheerilee held up the camera and said sternly, "Your father found this, which should be locked in the school paper supply closet, in your room. How did it get there young lady?"

Tiara only gulped.

"Diamond Tiara Rich," Mr. Rich said sternly, "Now you're stealing? You have no idea how angry I am. What, was it to take pictures of 'Applebloom the sea pony? What is with you, young lady. Aren't those countless notes you bring home about bullying enough? You insult Granny Smith. You create chaos in Ponyville with your little gossip column. You assault ponies with water balloon. And now this? What have you got to say for yourself?"

In Diamond Tiara's mind, she knew that if they could only see those photos, see the truth, see what she had discovered, see the conspiracy right under their incompetent noses, she wouldn't be scolded and humiliated like a common criminal. No, she would be famous! A hero! But no. Now she was in deep trouble. and all because of one pony. The pony who reduced her key to fame and vengeance to smoldering ashes. The pony with the name she would always hate.

"Go to Tartarus, Twilight Sparkle!"

Cheerilee was so horrified that it looked like she might faint.

"Bad language! Oh, girl, you've done it now!" Filthy Rich growled. Gripping Diamond Tiara's tail, he pulled her daughter all the way home. The pink filly knew what was coming, but she wasn't too worried.

Her anger and hatred would surely be enough to numb the pain. . .


Discovered by their sisters, bearers of Harmony
But they all understood, and were sworn to secrecy
Twilight's doing research, on lost sea pony lore
With the hope that she will one day find the long awaited cure

The Cutie Mark Crusaders, are all sea ponies now
Whenever they touch water, it happens, don't ask how
But now they must be careful, an enemy's watching them
Diamond Tiara is never giving in


Author's Note: You're probably thinking, "Matthais! You''ve made Diamond Tiara too evil! She's just a little filly, ya know!"
Hmmmm.... Well, let's watch "Ponyville Confidential" again, shall we?....
NOW DO YOU SEE IT!!! EVIL!!!!!
Come on, look at her. Sitting on that chair and swinging around like the head of an evil corporation. Putting up posters of herself like she's Stalin or Hitler! Or at least some power crazed dictator. Seriously, she is a sociopath!!! <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd9GhsRKfwc">This</a> is a song that everypony ought to dedicate to her! If you think I'm going to far, then take a look at <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB1Z3VkZX9Y">this</a> scene. "What do I care about other ponies feelings!"? WOW. She is fully aware that Gabby Gums is hurting so many ponies, AND SHE DOESN'T CARE. SHE MIGHT EVEN ENJOY IT! Think about it, the paper is probably free, but she seems to be getting something out of it. It must be misery, apparently. Is she an Anti-Changling, instead of feeding of off love she feeds off misery, which is why she's a bully, or something. Is Nightmare Moon inside her? And then, she goes as far as to use blackmail. BLACKMAIL! A young filly in elementary school? Will someone PLEASE call an exorcist? FanFiction.Net author D.K.N. does a goo job in describing her evil in <a href="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7996943/1/Scales_and_Silver">Scales and Silver</a> he also manages to redeem her, but that's not the point. The point is that Diamond Tiara, as D.K.N puts it: "You've taken pleasure in the anger and sadness and pain of others." Seriously, who do I compare her to? Maybe Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory? (From the old, original movie, not the trashy new movie) She is a <a href="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ManipulativeBastard">manipulative bastard</a> maybe I can compare her to Nexus from Past Sins? Anyway, the point is that Diamond Tiara is evil, and I feel I portrayed her in a very accurate manner. Also, the mane six weren't too hard on her. Twilight even gave her a shot a redemption:

Everypony else nodded their head and expressed their agreement as Twilight continued, only now she spoke in a softer, more compassionate voice, "Tiara, you can't go on like this. Hurting ponies and no caring about how they feel isn't just wrong, it's downright evil! Please, just forget about all this, and change. Be nice. Hang around the Crusaders for a bit. Help them find their Cutie Marks, and believe, before long, you'll no longer be a bully, and you'll have more friends than you can ever imagine." Twilight finished her speech with a broad, warm, inviting smile. . .

. . .And all she got back was a snarl .

So, that's all for now. I'll probably take a break from this and focus on finishing Three Evil Rulers, Three Cold Hearts. Also, one brony gave me the idea for having Pinkie Pie know all along that they were sea ponies because of how they said forever, and her pinkie sense picked it up. That was his idea, but I forget who it was. Whoever it was, thank you.
Also, the lyrics to my song are on <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chHF7som_mE">youtube</a> , unfortunately I can't sing, so the song is up for adoption. Whoever wants to do the cover, just download it, sing it, record it, and put it up on your own channel. It's up for grabs and I don't care who does it. I just want to hear it sung!

Remember, this story's not dead. They'll be more adventures, exploration of the sea, Princess Celestia and Luna, and, of course, real live sea ponies. You'll just have to wait and see!

Well, this is Matthais123 signing off

Comments ( 9 )

I KNEW IT SHE IS EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now there should be a diamond tiara evil emote

Aqua Man: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

(Now someone needs to just put up an image of that, pretty please? :pinkiesad2: )

Also this story is awesome and you should feel awesome like the awesome person you are! :rainbowkiss:

:eeyup:

I personally think the mane six were harsher on DT than would be generally plausible for mares of their collective personalities. Otherwise I think this has been shaping up rather nicely.

713133

i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/Duskeyes/AquaEvil.jpg

We ever gonna see an update?

Please update soon!

We ever gonna see an update? :fluttercry:

Yeah... let's fave pretty dead story cuz why not?
Still was nice to read.

Is this story continuing?

Login or register to comment