• Published 2nd May 2014
  • 1,574 Views, 7 Comments

Smile II - Holocron



Pinkamena is having a bad day, and Surprise isn't helping.

  • ...
4
 7
 1,574

Close to Snapping

"So where are we going?" Surprise kept asking, repetitively, and in an quickly growing annoying fashion.

Pinkamena remained quiet but although it looked like she was just staring off into space, she was gradually getting angrier and angrier.

It has been over a month since her birthday and Pinkamena has realized a painful conclusion...she has grown soft. The time she killed anything was a mosquito...which was over a year ago. So after roughly a month of preparation, Pinkamena came up with plan after plan to start killing again. Surprise, her more cheerful ego, protested this to no end, because "That's what big meanies do.". It would only be simple killing, no torture; being out of the game so to speak may have left Pinkamena's skills a tad rusty and there is nothing more annoying and unprofessional as a rusty torture.

"HEY!!!!" Surprise shouted in Pinkamena's ear, cutting off her train of thought.

"Well...." Pinkamena finally mumbled. "There are more annoying things..."

After Pinkamena finalized her plans, Surprise tried to hold her back. But because both personalities shared the same body, at one point, one personality needs time to recharge while the other rests. Pinkamena, who usually didn't care about taking over, took over when Pinkie's body would fall asleep. But now that she had a goal, she wanted to be in charge, but Surprise kept her in check. Trouble is, Pinkamena is as patient as she is sinister. So all she did was wait until Surprise grew too weak to hold Pinkamena back, and when the time was right, Pinkamena took over.

Once in control, Pinkamena believed she could finally begin the carnage....or could she? Surprise may be too weak to take control to stop Pinkamena, but she had one more trick. Now Pinkamena could ignore an annoying voice telling her what she was doing was wrong or mean, she's used to it. But what Surprise did was rather cleaver. Because Surprise is a separate consciousness within Pinkie's head, she was able to project herself outwards.This means that Surprise would be outside of Pinkie's head to stop Pinkamena. But there were certain shortcomings; because Surprise was still a part of Pinkie, she couldn't be more than a couple feet from the body, second because she is more like an imaginary friend at this point, she is capable of interacting with Pinkamena, even touch her or convince her body she is being touched, but she cannot do this to other ponies or anything else solid as she fazes through them. So with this ever vigilant, annoying chaperone, every time Pinkamena had a murderous thought or a look that she did, Surprise would distract her with some annoying comment or babbling noise.

"Soooo where are we going?! Huh huh huh???" Surprised continued her annoying assault of stupid questions.

"..........." Pinkamena tried her best but she was losing patience at an alarming rate.

"So tell-" But Surprise was caught off by the angry eye of Pinkamena staring at her.

"JUST SHUT UP!!!" Pinkamena shouted, but then quickly realized because she was the only one to really see or hear Surprise, she yelled at generally nothing; which drew much unwanted attention.

Embarrassed, Pinkamena fled into a crowd of ponies, to avoid the ponies now looking at her. In the crowd, Pinkamena couldn't help but wonder all the various ways she could kill one pony or another in the crowd.

"Stabbing, Drowning, Choking..." Pinkamena thoughts wandered. "Ohh that one is torture, she looks like a real screamer."

"Hold it right there missy!" Surprise interrupted Pinkamena's train of thought again.

This process of Pinkamena having murderous thoughts and Surprise's continual ways of stopping them continued for the duration of the day. By the time night was rolling by, Pinkamena's plans were all ruined and returned to Sugarcube Corners in defeat.

"Pinkie?" Mrs. Cake asked in worry. "Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm fine." Pinkamena lied, going up the stairs. "I've had a long day so I'm going to bed."

Getting sleep didn't bring much solace to the mare, nor did the countless, mangled, bloody, and tortured bodies she kept in her half of the mind help relax her. She simply stayed in a mood, not of anger, but of sorrow.

Surprise wasn't feeling happy either. Yes, she was happy nopony died today, but at the cost of ruining her closest friend's day. Skipping over from her side of large treats and candy to Pinkamena's burning Tartarus side, Surprise found Pinkamena was sitting upon her throne of bone and torn flesh, and she wasn't too happy to see Surprise.

"What do you want?" Pinkamena asked. "Haven't you tormented me enough today?"

"I wanted to see how you were feeling." Surprise said.

Pinkamena got up from her throne, and see was even more pissed off than before.

"How I'm feeling?" Pinkamena took a slow pace forwards, the flames around her throne room of Hell grew larger with her rage. "HOW THE BUCK DO YOU THINK I'M BUCKING FEELING!!!!!!!!!!"

"A little grouchy?" Surprise tried to diffuse the anger, but it wasn't working.

"All I wanted was to go on a murder spree and feel alive again...but YOU!!!!! YOU RUINED MY DAY!!! RUINED MY--"

Pinkamena was cut off by the caring embrace of Surprise's tight hug.

"Sssshhhhhh" Surprise said in a loving manner. "I'm sorry I ruined your day, but I don't want you to hurt others. I want you to be happy."

"Then why did you stop me." Pinkamena was shouting, but not as loud.

"Sssshhhhh is murder what you really want?" Surprise said, holding Pinkamena's muzzle in her chest. "Maybe there's something else. Maybe you want to be loved."

".........." Pinkamena didn't say anything, but Surprise could see some tears coming from her eyes.

"Sssshhhh It's okay." Surprise started stroking Pinkamena's crying head. "Surprise is here and I will never leave you."

"Tank oou" Pinkamena sniffled in Surprise's chest.

Comments ( 7 )

Great story! Also, FIRST! (Fuck you, Pinkie!)

wow even for a crazed pyscho she still wants love, way to go surprise

That ending really came out of nowhere for me? :rainbowhuh: So Pinkamena tortures and murders ponies because she wants to be loved? :derpyderp1:

4369177
It's her way of coping with the world, and as a way to express her sorrow. one of those "I cannot be loved so I hate everypony who is loved." Type of thing.

4369189 ok just wondering :pinkiehappy:

this is really starting to warm up to me. good job :pinkiesmile:

Well...

I'm intrigued.

Login or register to comment