• Published 17th May 2014
  • 1,829 Views, 176 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.3: It's All That Person's Fault! - trahzo



A 3rd story starring Spike, hosted by Luna, but it seems we're going to have a Co-host tonight!

  • ...
11
 176
 1,829

Epilogue: Good Morning Spike, it's Raping Time!

"WHOA!" Spike woke-up in a confused shock. "That was some dream, I bet a shower will get my mind off of it."

As Spike got into the shower, he didn't notice Crackle, Princess Cadence, Applejack, Screw Loose, and Pearl in the shower with him.

"Good morning Spike."

"Ah! W-what are you doing here?!" He gasped while covering his lower regions.

"We've come to take your virginity!" explained A.J.

"Well I must refuse, I'm flattered that you ladies like me that way, but I don't have any interest in any of you."

"We weren't asking for your permission Spike. We're going to make you a man whether you like it or not!"

Then Spike hopped out of the shower & began running. A.J. would've used her lasso, but it was so soaked that the water weight kept it to the floor. Spike ran through out the castle until he bumped into Barb, Moondancer, Blossom Forth, Screwball, Aloe & Lotus.

"Hello male version of me." Then she held him down. "Okay girls, it's raping time!" Spike managed to struggle out, then returned to running away. "(Geez, what the hell is going on?! It's morning, why am I running now? Eh, at least I'm getting my exercise.)"

Then Spike bumped into Twilight Velvet, Rainbow Dash, Charity, Vinyl, and Nurse Red Heart.

"YAY! MOMMY!" Then he gave her a big hug.

"Aw hello honey! Spike, just for us, will you let us rape you?"

"Oh, not you too mommy!"

"Don't worry, we've made an agreement that we'll give you a 5 minute head start before Rainbow Dash gets you back here!" The Velvet kissed his cheek.

Spike looked around & saw a vent small enough for him, but too big for Rainbow. He forced it open, and slid in.

"Crap! I knew we shouldn't have let him have the freebie!" Rainbow said in frustration.

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Spike hollered as he went down the vent. Then soon he made it to the end. "Alright, by my calculations, I should be at ground floor now, all's I need to do is get to the front door and..." Then he bumped into Cupcake, Fleur De Lis, Flitter, Autmn Gem, and Maud Pie.

"Run away?"

They all nodded, then he ran really fast.

"Great, now I need to make a new route!"

He made it to the kitchen, then mares started jumping at him! He slid under a lunging Cherry Berry! He jumped over a sliding Colgate! He spun through a narrow path in between Lilac Sky & Sunlight Spring. side stepped, avoiding Roseluck, he was almost home free, the back door exit was right there, but then Jinx rolled past, and got him.

"CRAP!!!"

Then every last girl Spike was shipped with in this story entered with hungry eyes!

"Cutting it kinda close don't you all think?"

"Don't complain Rainbow, the truthful fact of the matter is, that we got him!"

"Yeah I guess."

Spike was cornered and Jinx wrapped her front hooves around Spike from behind, rendering him unable to escape.

"Now girls...1,2,3..." Twilight Velvet told them

"IT'S RAPING TIME!!!" They all shouted.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

The End, also, I'm very sorry for any Spike rape. I hope you enjoyed the wild ride you've been through in this story.

Comments ( 18 )

yay that was fun!
also pinkamena ate me.
little help here? preferably non fatal to her.

4437906 oh buck no please no! don't tell me she ate it otherwise I am going to forcibly move my way out of here!

4437928 well I am going to give this mare a real pain in the flank. wait?1 why can't I move?! is this my prison? damn you spikerules302! im trapped!

4437943 unfortunately your nanobots shorted out from the sugar in the cupcake and the shrink spell has terminated on me and now I am a full sized pony in the fleshy prison that is Pinkamena.

the author is free mate and there is nothing you can do to force him back here. just admit it, you've lost.

4438011 :pinkiecrazy: looks at you in confusion before entering the castle to rest with her prisoner trapped in her stomach never to be digested but to keep her feeling full.never had changeling before but I am glad I did this. he was beyond all comparison the best thing I ever ate!
well this is just fine! all well might as well get comfortable

4438111
Hey Pinkie!
Hey Charmie!
Can you do me a favor and say aaah?
Sure, Aaah , Oh!?!
Reaching into pinkie's mouth, ah there you are panzer!... do you want out of here or?

4438819 uhh... sure
as you pull me out the results of my imprisonment are soon apparent
I have become a light blue earth pony colt
well I should get used to this

Let me go you jerks!
Oh yeah , hey panzer since this is the end of the volume what should we do with her?, *points tail at pinkamena cause, holding her down with his hoofed claws*

4440307 you can take her if you want other wise just set her free in Los Pegas.

Hmm hey pinkie wanna join me in fighting in a shadow war which seeks to eleminte my kind, the dragonkin living in manehatten and the paranormal ponies, it will be fun!
Hmm, we there being killing ?
Of course it is a shadow war
Ok, * kisses on lips *
*Charming knight's jaw hitting ground*
With even more vigor then before: OK Lets go, hold on tight!
They fly to manehatten

4440364 have fun mate!
I am getting the hang of being an earth pony so I will be fine.

4440414
*Flys back and grabs panzer*
Cant leave someone with a child's body alone, that just screams missing child so youll be coming with us!
I aint askin so hold on!
Yeah another friend!

4440417 eep
[if we are going to continue this we should probably do so via PM]

4440414
Yup but imma be off of the site for a bit of tie so seeya in pm
oh and so you know i sedated pinkamena for the flight, she would sit still

4440414 Panzer don't forget, death will be waiting to give you more power the next time you die in battle!

4701707 She was a chapter book pony.

Login or register to comment