• Published 17th May 2014
  • 1,829 Views, 176 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.3: It's All That Person's Fault! - trahzo



A 3rd story starring Spike, hosted by Luna, but it seems we're going to have a Co-host tonight!

  • ...
11
 176
 1,829

Ch2: Cop Out!

"Let me read that!" Said Iron Will.

"Sure, here you go."

"Hmm...Wow, in this chapter, it's Spike & Princess Cadence!"

"Wait, i-isn't she married to Shining Armor?"

"Yeah, but let's see how this goes!"


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! Sorry, but I'm copping out! Okay, here we go, to think Princess Cadence would think everything has become predictable in her life at the Crystal Empire, but I bet that also implies that everything is now boring! She also says she loves some excitement every once in a while! To think she'd go so far as to even cheat on her husband, Prince Shining Armor, and with his little brother even! Spike & Cadence have been seeing each other, a week after Twilight's coronation. it has been 3 months since her disloyalty, and now has requested Spike come over for "Royal Business." since Shining Armor is away at Canterlot appointing his successor to the Captain's title. Spike wandered around the castle, wondering where Cadence, his secret girlfriend is. Then Spike was teleported by a blue aura. He then found himself in a secret room in the Crystal Castle, there was a table with one lit candle, a bottle of an alcoholic beverage you can only find in the Crystal Empire, 2 cups, and a bowl of gems. Then Cadence suddenly emerged from the shadows.

"Hello Spike."

"Oh, hey babe, you got this all planned for me?"

"Yep."

"Hmm, you really can keep a secret."

"Oh hush you, now let's have some of this expensive liquor I bought just for the 2 of us!"

"Okay milady."

So Spike and Cadence discussed what their lives have been when apart since the last time. Of course Spike had more to say, because as she stated, her life has become predictable, which implies it's boring! What a cheating bitch!

"Really? Shining Armor has appointed sports teams for the Crystal Empire? I know your citizens haven't been seen in 1000 years, but come-on, they'll need a looooooong time to understand the rules of our modern sports!"

"Yeah, it'll be sad once I break the bad news to him one day."

"But at least he can call up that lady Chickadee after you break it off."

"Yeah..."

"Oh look, we're outta liquor."

"Oh, and look at the time, looks like your train is coming!"

"Yeah, I better go, but it was great talking with you honey!"

Then they kissed goodbye, but as soon as Spike was walking out of the room, she pulled him back in so they could do some unspeakable things.


"Hmm...do you get the feeling the author didn't put that much effort..."

"Imma gonna kill you LUNA!!!" I yelled out!