• Published 17th May 2014
  • 1,829 Views, 176 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.3: It's All That Person's Fault! - trahzo



A 3rd story starring Spike, hosted by Luna, but it seems we're going to have a Co-host tonight!

  • ...
11
 176
 1,829

Ch.15: Helooooo Nurse!

A heart monitor could be heard from the infirmary, let's see what has happened.

"(What are you planning author?)" Deezutra thought.

"Ah!" The guard gasped as he awoke!

"Young man, tell me who did this too you?!"

"We have conspirators who are plotting to break Trahzo the Author free!"

"That manipulative bastard! Rest son, I'll takeover from here! Private Veetrix, you'll be getting the letters while I'm busy hunting down these conspirators!"

"Yes Sir!"

Now to Celestia's study where Luna & Iron Will are awaiting the reader's return!

"Good you're back, and it's a good thing we avoided that attack for my Castle! next is...Nurse Redheart in an anthro story."

"Ah Nurse Red Heart, sometimes I pretend to be hurt or sick, just to see her, but instead I get the not as hot Sweetheart, Coldheart, and Tenderheart!"

"Thank you for sharing that strange remark with us. Don't know how many bronies you'll anger but for now, now begin the story."

"Hold it right there!" Said Nursery Rhyme. "What about me?"

"You're a kid Nursery Rhyme.

"Darn!"

"Can we get to the story already? Geez!"

"Fine!"


Spike fucked himself-up real bad, he got an upper body cast for his arms, waist and chest! Damn it, this is why Pinkie Pie, Dan, and Minka Mark shouldn't fight in a crossover movie, you get the lovable sidekick sent to the hospital, oh you should have seen the beating Elise gave Dan when Chris was given a full body cast. Minka refused to leave Penny Ling's side and wants to apologize afterwards to her beloved friend. Spike was going to make a full recovery in 3 days thank Celestia, but for Chris & Penny being mammals without thick scales like Spike, it is unknown when they'll fully recover, and Penny Ling is a tiny Panda, she'll leave that vet waaaaaaaay after Spike & Chris. B-but for now let's just focus on Spike.

"Ooooooooh man, at least it's only 3 days & the ponies actually have been studying dragon biology, thank you Zecora for providing that info!"

Spike was relaxing on a Saturday morning, watching The newest episode of Pokemon the Series XY: Awakening the Sleeping Giant!

"Poor Clemont, oh-no wait, oh there he is, lol and in his underwear too!"

Then the door opened.

"Breakfast time Spike!"

"Alright, I've been hungry for a min..." Then Spike's nose began flowing blood. I'd have waterworks like that too if Nurse Redheart came in to my hospital room wearing nothing but her hat & pantyhose!

"(Gotcha!) Oh-dear, Spike! Calm down!" She said while wiping Spike's blood!

Spike didn't care if she was on his cast, he loved the feeling of her bare chest on his, even if it did hurt, extremely bad! Spike felt so much pain, that he was crying with pain & delight.

"There we go Spike, you're all better."

"In more ways than one." Spike mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Oh, nothing, also why are you naked?"

"Well, you know what Applejack says, we don't normally wear clothes. Fufufu." She said while cutting the pancakes.

"Yeah, ain't that the truth."

Then Nurse Redheart pretended to be nonchalant about Spike's boner under the sheets as she got onto the bed, and stuck the fork towards Spike.

"Open wide and say ah."

"A-a-a-ah!" Spike was stuttering because her vagina was rubbing against his dick. After he was done eating the pancakes, Spike and Nurse Redheart then began eating the soy sausages, they chomped till they kissed, for 3 times. Then The good Nurse licked the soy bacon on both sides & laid it down on Spike's tongue & he gulped it all down. Now they eat the eggs, but instead of picking it up with forks, they picked up both sides with their mouths & did the same thing they did the sausages. Now with all the food taken care of, we can get to the juice. Nurse Redheart filled her cheeks with the Orange Juice. Then Spike opened wide as she and Spike made a sort of mess, with their drinking & kissing at the same time.

"Now that we're done with that, let's get to the main course!" Suggested Nurse Redheart.

"Oh yeah baby, The new Episode of Zexal isn;t out until 11:30 on the Vortex, so we can get busy for a few hours!"

So She &Spike got under the sheets.

"You know, I wasn't even supposed to be at work today Spike."

"Fuck yeah, I'm so lucky!"


"That lucky bastard, why can't I get that kind of treatment from nurse Redheart, or at least from the other 3 Nurses who aren't as hot!"

"Excuuuuuuuuuse me sir?" Then Tenderheart, Coldheart, and Sweetheart were flaring their nostrils!

"Oh-boy, here comes they yelling, you can handle this without me right Luna?"

"Yep, now Veetrix, get the next letter!"

"Right away."

Meanwhile...

"Get back here!" Deezutra called out! "Damn, they got away! WHAT IN EQUESTRIA?!"

Then Spikerules203 & the army he summoned were blown away by Panzer's Tidal Wave Spell & Chaos Number 39: Utopia Ray Victory.

"...I'll get you and your little cards tooooooo..."

*Crash!*

"203, are you okay? Grr...Get me a doctor immediately!"