• Published 17th May 2014
  • 1,829 Views, 176 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.3: It's All That Person's Fault! - trahzo



A 3rd story starring Spike, hosted by Luna, but it seems we're going to have a Co-host tonight!

  • ...
11
 176
 1,829

Ch.17: The Rejected & the Dumped.

"Next is...Fleur De Lis!"

"Fleur, she is hot! Much more hot than Rarity!"

"Yes, but this is one of those usual ships, after Fancy Pants goes out with Rarity, Fleur goes out with Spike, but let's see where this goes, now begin the story!"


It was sunset on a beach. Spike & his new mare friend Fleur were watching it while sitting on a dock. They turned & smiled at each other.

"You are the one who completes this scene Fleur."

"In my opinion, it's you who completes the scene." She replied.

They rubbed noses, but then kissed now that the sun was completely down.

"Hey Spike, Fleur, it's time to limbo!" Pinkie called out.

"We'll be right there Pinkie, ready to go my sweetheart?"

"Yes, let's show them all how low we can go." Fleur agreed.

As it turned out, Spike's flexible body & Fleur's slender body proved they were able to go lower than Pinkie & then they win. They were having so much fun at the luau. They watched men in hula skirts doing those fire stunts with torches, they played pranks on others, their pranks even rivaled Pinkie & Dash. They were Ow! Hey, who threw that coconut? I swear that kid needs be put on a fucking leash! Oh, sorry about that people. As I was saying, they were so passionate for each other, and won all the events that they became King & Queen of the beach. It was so romantic that Fancy & Rarity were very proud of them.

"Isn't that so romantic Fancy Darling?"

"Agreed, they managed find love in each other after we broke their hearts."

Then they walked away to somewhere else.

"Spike, I've never had this much fun in years."

"Me too, I thought I would have this much with Rarity, but it's so much better because of you Fleur!"

"That's so kind of you little dragon." Then she kissed his cheek.

Hours passed, and now it was the next day, where they participated in the sandcastle contest, they got 2nd place. They had so much energy between them, they even won the surf contest. Also kid, if you try burying me in sand, Imma gonna kill you! Then Spike & Fluer hid behind some rocks to do something, ooh lala, let's see what they'll do shall we?

"I got something to ask you!" they said simultaneously. "No, you go 1st, no you!" They repeated this over and over until I couldn't take it anymore. So Spike went 1st.

"Fleur, I don't know what to say, you are gorgeous, sweet on me, you've been a great mare."

"Thank you, now it's my turn, Spike, you've saved me from my pain of being dumped and saved me from those thugs who wanted to gang bang me."

"I love you so much for filling the empty void in my heart!" They said simultaneously again.

"I-I originally intended to give this to Rarity, but I was wondering..." While he said that, Fleur said. "I-I wanted to give this to Fancy Pants..." Then they went back to saying things at the same time. "But now that I've found you, I just wanted to ask you, will you marry me?" They said as they brought out the tiny box with the rings inside! Then they looked at each other with empty expressions until they started laughing.

"Damn, I didn't expect this."

"Me neither, but for what it's worth, at least we both know we can agree to get married." Then they hugged.

"So Spike, want to..."

"Oh, I know what you're talking about."

H-hey, No! don't pan us away camera, we wanna see them get busy! Shit! NO-O-O-O!


"I wish I could go to the beach & not get stared at by stallions."

"I wish I could enjoy my smoothie without some brat throwing sand in it."

"Wanna be my bodyguard the next time I go to the beach?"

"Only if you make sure no kids ruin my smoothie."

"Agreed, now send us the next letter."