• Published 17th May 2014
  • 1,829 Views, 176 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.3: It's All That Person's Fault! - trahzo



A 3rd story starring Spike, hosted by Luna, but it seems we're going to have a Co-host tonight!

  • ...
11
 176
 1,829

Ch.11: The Milf Chronicles Episode 2: Mommy Velvet.

"Next is..."

"Twilight Velvet."

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH NOT ANOTHER MARRIED WOMAN!!!"

"Shut-up writer, you aint escaping any time soon, so you must write!" said Luna

"GRAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

"Just begin the story now."


Spike had just moved back into Canterlot after Twilight's mother Velvet announced that she plans to have another kid, but then Twilight decided to stop her by having Spike live with them, and you know what? Spike couldn't be any happier. Him Velvet & Eddy, hahaha I'm just kidding, and Night Light were really happy together, perfect harmony. It was a great life for Spike. Until disaster struck, Night Light was ran over by a runaway carriage, he died trying to save Spike who was exhausted after defeating his arch nemesis and Night Light & Twilight Velvet used up all of their magic taking down Garble's loser friends. With Night Light's dying breath he told Spike: "Take good care of Mommy, okay Son?" Then he closed his eyes. They managed to get over it because that's what he'd want. Years passed and Spike became a good looking teen, but he's not so handsome that you could call him Prince charming, but just enough that a girl would want him. So Spike had just returned from helping Velvet out with groceries.

"It looked like such a war zone in the market!"

"Yep, but my recognition as Hero of the Crystal Empire, Princess Twilight's *sigh* former assistant, and the 1st dragon to light the torch & sing at the Equestria Games made all of them step aside."

"I know some of them even thanked you for rescuing them all of those years ago from the Ice Cloud that could have killed thousands."

"I actually counted and every last audience member in the games was a total of about over 30,000." Spike said as he put the cans & boxes in the pantry.

"Of course you'd know that Spike." Velvet said as she put the sodas in the fridge.

"Yeah, I gained great academic skills from Twilight. I miss her though!" Spike sighed while grabbing a seat at the counter.

"Aww don't let that get yah down kid." She told him while putting both hooves on his claws.

"Yeah, I shouldn't."

*Short Flashback*

"Take good care of mommy, okay son?"

*End*

"Spike?"

"Whu? Oh-no I fine."

Yeah, Spike held on to those words, and never left Velvet's side ever since!

"Well, it's good to know that you're fine because I got something special for you!"

"Really?" Spike said while perking-up.

"Yes, close your eyes!"

He closed his eyes, sorry if I'm narrating everything.

"Now open them!"

The Spike saw 2 tickets to a movie.

"No way, you got us tickets? I thought they were sold out!?"

"The awkward mare said she'd give me these 2 if I gave her a makeover & tips on asking out guys."

"That was nice of you & sneaky of her."

"Yeah, but she's now dating this griffon who apparently participated in the Equestria Games."

"Sweet, now we can finally see. Electroman the Movie: The Electromen 20 Vs. Nathan Bryon Alcantara's other Super Heroes, the birth of the 21st! Man is that a Mouthful!"

Spike and Velvet were the superhero nuts of the family, well it was Spike who got velvet interested into superheroes.

"We both know It's going to be awesome after seeing 5 whole previews!"

"Yeah, but just who is this 21st going to be called?"

"Maybe he'll be another non-electro member of the Electromen 20 like Grandmaster Magi Geo, Quincy Vincent, and Electrowomen 1 & 2."

"We wont know until we see!"

Later during the movie...

"So it's come down to this?"

"OMC,Electroman 1 vs. Shogun Deezutra, isn't that awesome son?" She whispered.

"Eh, I've met the real Shogun Deezutra, he's not so cool compared to any other heroes featured here." Spike whispered back.

"(Oh how I love you so much son, so very much)." She thought.

So the movie ended and Spike & Velvet went home.

"That was A-MA-ZING!!!"

"I know, my favorite part was when the 21st Electroman known as Electroman Hope sacrificed his life to defeat Xeenam Absolute Armageddon Mode." said Velvet.

"My favorite part was when The Grim Reaper gave Electroman 1 the final level of X mode, Hexagon Mode which is 6 times stronger than any other of his forms combined."

Then they hugged & hopped, then unexpectedly Velvet kissed Spike on the lips. Sure it was okay for them to do that since they're mother & son but she then slipped her tongue in. Spike pulled her head away!

"What in the? Mommy, why'd you..."

"Spike, you've grown into such a handsome young man, we have similar interests, we have the same loved ones, I raised you & we already love each other. Please, become mine!"

*Same Short Flashback.*

"Take good care of mommy okay Spike?"

*End of flashback.*

He was thinking back to after Night Light died, Velvet was very lonely, stallions tried asking her out, but brushed them all off. With all of the loving care he has for her, Spike then picked her up, brought Velvet to her room and laid her down on her bed.

"I'll become your's mom, if you become mine!"

"Yes Spike, yes I will son!"

Then they got under the covers and had non-incestuous sex since they aren't blood related.


"Woo-hoo, I'm free!" I cried out.

"The author has escaped, stop him!" Luna ordered.