• Published 6th Apr 2014
  • 1,075 Views, 14 Comments

Unexpected Destiny - Rising Shine



What is, when you lucid dreaming every night, but the dreams are mayby the truth?

  • ...
4
 14
 1,075

Credits:(Just something funny I do^^)

That was the FanFic "Unexpected destiny". I hope you like it. And when not, I'm sorry to waste your time.

Cast:

Sweetfull Dream as Sweetfull Dream/Jack

Rising-Shine as Rising Shine/Michael/Alex

Twilight Sparkle as Twilight Sparkle

Big MacIntosh as fire department guys/other people

Rainbow Dash as Rainbow Dash

Black Star as Black Star

Celestia as Celestia

Fluttershy as Fluttershy

Music:
Octavia Melody

Special Effects:
Vinyl Scratch

Stunts:
Derpy Hooves

Human acting teacher:
Lyra Heartstrings

Basic Story idea:
Rising-Shine

You will always be in our hearts - song by:
Fluttershy



Special thanks to equerio(MLPForums), to bring me the idea with the whole lucid dreaming.

Special thanks to all, who read it and like it or not^^



All copyrights to Rising Shine. All characters, that are not in the TV-Show "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic" are created by me. If it gives the name of a character already, I'm sorry.



Last words:
I thank you all from the MLPForums, you all here are awesome! First I was unsure, if I should write it, but you push me up, so I do. And I don't regret it. Any questions left? Ask me.
And for the question, if I make a second FanFic, that continues the story ... yes, I will do. But not directly.

Thank you all, have a nice day :)

Comments ( 8 )

Protips: don't write chapters with lengths less than 1,000. They're taboo on this site. Aim for a minimum of 1,200. As well, don't go all crazy with the tags. Three is enough, four is pushing it, and five and up is too many.

4214483

Yeah, english is not my first language, but sure you can do that^^

Well that was pretty decent. The idea of having Lucid dreaming create new worlds and switching between the two is a pretty cool idea. There's lots of grammar problems but English isn't your first language so I can understand why. Probably better than anything I could come up with just by myself. I enjoyed it.

4961163 Thank you:yay:

Yeah, english isn't my first language, so grammar mistakes can happen pretty fast. But since writing this Fic and chapter 11 from my second Fic, there is gone a lot of time and I got better(Not perfect, but better).

Yeah, especially the first 2 chapters are pretty short. I already thought to rewrite them all, more, longer, more detailled etc.

And don't worry, I don't stop writing, I have 4 Fics in mind, all part of one big story.

This here is part 1, "Light Runner" is part 2 and the other 2 are still in my mind:yay:

SOO BUCKING AWESOME!!! MORE MORE PLEEEEASEEEE!!!!!

4997962 Thanks^^ I'm still on my second Fic, but don't found the time yet to continue^^

5304726 Nope, it's german


5304735 I had the idea, that nopony ever really called him by name, so he forgot what his name was. But I'm rewriting it anyway, so I could think something out for that.

Login or register to comment