• Published 6th Apr 2014
  • 1,074 Views, 14 Comments

Unexpected Destiny - Rising Shine



What is, when you lucid dreaming every night, but the dreams are mayby the truth?

  • ...
4
 14
 1,074

Chapter 2: Just a normal dream ...

Author's Note:

Rewrited by myself.

I wake up, laying in my bed. I get into a sitting position on my bed, slowly rubbing my eyes with my hooves. Yawning, I open my eyes open, to found myself in my bedroom, in Ponyville. Everything looks as always, so I made my way, to stand up from my soft bed, landing on my four hooves. Celestia's sun is shining outside, giving myself a small smile. Unbelievable, this beautiful place is just a dream from me, a lucid dream.

I am a lucid dreamer, a person who has a dream, that he can self control. I can move myself, act myself without borders from my dream. The differences between me and other humans? I do that everyday, since I was born, Equestria is like a second life in a big dream. People would probably saying, I dream so much about it, because of my love from the show. But I dream about it, since I was born ... and I can't remember, sawing My Little Pony Friendship is Magic in the hospital on 14th January 1994. The show came out 2010.

I know the Mane 6 already, when they where young. I saw, how they grow up. Even all the adventures, that happens in the TV-Show, I saw it already, before they happened in the show itself. Nightmare Moon's return, Discord's return, the Canterlot Wedding incident, the incident on the Crystal Empire ... I heard and saw all of it. So I always knew already, what was going to happen in the next episode, haha.

I walk to my window, looking outside. Today is monday, fillies and colts are already outside, playing, before leaving to school. I walk to the shower and clean my fur, mane and tail. After this is done, I walk out, closing the door behind me.

It is easy, to live as a pony, especially, when you are one for every dream you had. I learned all the things in my lucid dreams. Walking, speaking etc. But, so long you know, what is a dream and what is real, there shouldn't be any problems. I feel the fresh spring air, touching my fur and mane. It feels so real. In my lucid dream, I don't have the same job, as I have in real life ... the ponies here don't even have computers. But I still found a job here.

I work as a mail-pony. Ponyville isn't THAT big, so I don't need forever for this. The rest of the day, I just walking around town and talk with the other ponies. I even got the chance to talk with everypony from the Mane 6 not long ago! When the sun goes down in afternoon and Luna's moon shines in the sky, I make my way back home. I rest then, reading one of the Daring Do books, I started yesterday. But there is still one thing I can't explain ...

Why did I saw Princess Twilight in reality? Should I ask her about it? NO! This is not a option. I am still in a dream afterall. Also it would sound strange. Hey, Princess Twilight, I wanted you to ask something. I had a dream about you last night. Or better ... I am just dreaming right now and I saw you in reality. Why did you became real?

You know what I mean? That sounds really stupid. I don't tought more about it, walking back to my bed and let me fall on it with a jump, closing my eyes, slowly drifting away ... back to my normal, boring life on earth ...