• Published 6th Apr 2014
  • 1,075 Views, 14 Comments

Unexpected Destiny - Rising Shine



What is, when you lucid dreaming every night, but the dreams are mayby the truth?

  • ...
4
 14
 1,075

Chapter 3: It slowly start to get complicated

Author's Note:

Rewritten by myself.

"JACK! JACK! WAKE UP! JACK! DAMN IT JACK, THE ARPARTMENT BURNS! JAAACK!" I winced a little, confused, what the heck Michael screams right now. "Michael, just few ..."

Wait a second ... did he just say ... the arpartment burns?!

"What the hay?!" Oh crap, it really burns! I jump out of my bed directly. I was just in a boxer and socks, but I really don't have time, to put clothes on. We run together into the floor, going downstairs and running out of the building. The whole building is burning!

"Michael, did you smoke again in our apartment? I told you, to smoke on the balcony outside!"

"No! I didn't!" I let out a sigh. All my things ...

"Great! All my things are burning. Even my Fluttershy plushie!"

Oh no ... I just did say Fluttershy plushie ... outside ... where over 100 people are already here ... and the fire brigade ... and ... the worsed thing possible ... my Brony and MLP-Hating best friend Michael ...

"What ... you had a plushie?!" Thanks, that he don't know, Fluttershy is from ...

"... MLP?! You ... you really watch the show?" I winced a little. Who said that?!

"Hey you! What the fuck are you talking about? My best friend Jack would never watch this girly crap ponies!" I winced more.

"But Fluttershy is a ..." I look to the person, who is just going to say my secret. Too my surprise, from all the people here, it's one of my workmates, who is going to say it. I look to him, shaking my head a little, in hope, he realize, that it is a secret. Please stop talking, pleeeeasssseeee!!! "... pony from the show."

I'm screwed ... I'm so bucking screwed ... WAIT! Mayby not. Too many people here to beat the hay out of me!

"Wait a minute ..." Of course I waiting for a minute. Nothing important, just the building is burning and he is going to kill me, right at the moment, no one is here anymore ... "...you? YOU?! You like this crap?"

"Y ... yes ..." I expected a punch in my face ... hard and painful, probably breaing my nose. But nothing happening. I open my eyes, after closing them in fear and look into his eyes. I can see clearly, that we are no friends anymore. "You little freak ..."

And with his last words, he turns around and walks away. I am still standing, every one is watching at me now. But, in surprise for myself, the workmate, who just told, from where Fluttershy is, comes over to me.

"Are you allright? Hey, I don't blame you. Everyone that, what he likes, right? Or ..." He comes closer to me. "... should I say, every ... pony?"

He grins a little to me. "Wait, what?"

But he just wink to me, before he turns around and walks away. Wow ... the coolest guy at my work ... is a brony too?! Still confused about everything, I rubbing my head. I see, that the fire brigade killed the fire, but I know, I can't live here anymore ... not with my "friend" together ... I need to find a new place to live ...

A few hours after the incident, including working at my company, I already found a new place to live. It's a whole house, just for myself. And they allowed me to sleep here for tonight ... because, I have no other place to sleep today. I went to a shop, to buy a air mattress for sleeping. Already filled with air and comfortable enough to sleep on it. Tomorrow, I will start buying new things ... I have enough money for that. But now, I just need sleep from this horrible day here ... back to Equestria, to Ponyville ... and hoping, nothing bad is happening there too ...