• Published 6th Apr 2014
  • 1,075 Views, 14 Comments

Unexpected Destiny - Rising Shine



What is, when you lucid dreaming every night, but the dreams are mayby the truth?

  • ...
4
 14
 1,075

Chapter 9: Unexpected visitor

Author's Note:

Rewritten by me.

"Soon ..."


"You okay?" I open my eyes, to see, who is talking to me. It was Alex. "I'm fine ..."

"We wondered, where you where yesterday. I went, one hour ago, to your new house. There was a transport car with several boxes for you. They asked me, if I knew, where you was, but I didn't knew that either. They then drove away and let a paper back in your mail. Just in case, I drove to your old apartment and saw and heared what happened. I drove to the hospital and ... yep, here I am. But good to hear, that you are fine. Wasn't easy for you, hmm?" I shake my head. "Yeah ... it really wasn't easy for me. If I didn't had start to beat him ... I just could buy a new plushie ..."

"To be honest, I had react the same way, if that had happened to me." I look up, definitly surprised. "Really?"

"Yep."

We didn't said anything for a few minutes, then Alex broke the silence. "Anyway ... I just came with the idea to talk about MLP. Who's your favourite pony? My favourite is Pinkie, she is so funny and adorable."

"Uhmm ... my favourite ... my favourite is ... is ..." But before I could answer, someone walks into the room. But it was no doctor or nurse. "Long time ago, isn't it, huh?"

"Can it be? Ryan?" I can't believe that ... Ryan ... my little brother ... "I heared it in the news. Are you okay?"

"I should ask YOU that question! Didn't you got ... kidnapped, when you where nine years old? We thought, you are dead ..." I still can't believe, this is really happening ...

"Yeah ... I thought that too. I managed to escape from them. But I was to far away from our home. And I didn't knew the way back. Some family found me few days later, while I walked on the streets for money and food. A really nice and caring family. They took me and cared for me the whole time. I went to a school nearby. When I was old enough and found a job, I leaved to make my own way, my own decisions. And only three weeks later, I saw what happened. They told about someone, who survived, but fainted. His name ... Jack Anderson." Wow ...

"Good to hear, that you are allright, Ryan. After all what happened, this are really good news to me." He then pulls something from behind his back, showing it to me. My eyes widen in surprise. "Yeah. I went to your apartment ... found this here. I don't no why, but I think, that was yours. I repaired it for you ... IF it is yours."

And then he give me my Fluttershy plushie ... without any damage. Best brother ever. "T-thanks ..."

"So you really like this show, hmm?" I take everything back, if he now make jokes ... "Yeah ... are you now going to laugh about me?"

"No ... we are no kids anymore. You like, what you like, I like what I like. And ... I like specific stuff ..." I look confused too him. "Specific stuff? What do you mean?"

"I think ... based on your fandom ... I should be called a clopper." Oh ... "Okay, you don't have to say anything more. I'm just happy, that you are alive and fine. Our parents should know, that you are okay. Alex, have you paper and a pen?"

He shakes his head. "Nope."

"Just say it, I don't forget." I then told him the adress. "Got it. So ... why do you like the show? I heared a lot about it."

And so, a long conversation about MLP started. We talked about characters, episodes, fans, FanFics, animations and so on. Took around 5 hours.

"Wow, that's a lot! Mayby I should start watching it later. I have to go now, visiting some very important people. I hope we will see us again, Jack. And Alex." He looks to him. "He can be proud to have a friend like you."

Alex smiles and nods. Ryan smiles too us and then turns around to leave the room, waving with his hand, until he is out. I waved back, nearly feeling tears of joy coming.

"So that was your little brother? Nice guy." I smiled, rubbing my eyes to hide the upcoming tears. Then I wonder, why he is even here. "Yep. Have no work today?"

"I told, that I'm ill."

"Ah, okay." Then a doctor walks inside to me. "Mr. Anderson? You can leave now, if you want. Everything is okay."

"Really? Alex? Can you help me, because ..." But he holds his hand in front of me. "I know, yeah, of course I help you!"

Together, we leaved the hospital. We walked to the post office, to got my new stuff. They took the boxes into a transporter and drove it to my new home. All together, we brought the boxes inside and Alex then helped me to build everything. We finished late in the evening. "Thank you for all."

"Hey, I'm your friend, right?" I grin to him. "Right!"

"It's really late, I better get home." I walk with him to the door. "Okay. See ya!"

He walks out of the house, while I walk to my bedroom. Finally a comfortable bed. And my brother is alive. After the shit from the last few days here in reality, this was a wonderful day. I climb on my new bed, cuddling up with my blanket directly. And this bed is so ... comf ... ortable ... zzzz ...