• Published 6th Apr 2014
  • 1,075 Views, 14 Comments

Unexpected Destiny - Rising Shine



What is, when you lucid dreaming every night, but the dreams are mayby the truth?

  • ...
4
 14
 1,075

Chapter 14: Past, present, future

Author's Note:

Rewritten by myself.

"Alright ... I know her. I have met her in my school, in the first few years. She was a really shy filly, and didn't had her cutie mark yet ..." I look up to him, remembering something.

"Wait, but she still doesn't ..." Rising stops me with holding his hoof up. "She has one ... about that later. We just have met, bumped into each other on accident. I was a bit shy too, so we just looked into each others eyes for a few seconds. Then I said *Sorry*. She looked too me ... and she was smiling. She isn't a bad pony ... she opened her heart to me. She told me everything about her terrible life. Her parents hate her for what race she is. Generation to Generation, every new foal, was a pegasi ... except for her. She was the first non-pegasi in her whole family history ... a unicorn. She hated her life ... her parents use her for doing everything, because *She is a useless, dirty shame for us* ... she was really thinking to make a end to her sad and depressing life ... she was only 8 years old, during that time!"

Both, me and Twilight, looking shocked. "That sounds horrible!"

Rising nods. "It was ... She didn't had any friends, rumors about her, that her parents told other parents, where heard soon everywhere. Enough to scare other colts and fillies away from her. But I took her as a friend ... showing her the good side of life. And she liked it. She enjoyed it, she was happy for the very first time in her life. No, not a *My special somepony* thing, no love, just very good friends. But suddenly, her parents found out about me beeing her friend ... and ... she should live in shame ... in shame, that she is no pegasi. *You there! A monster like her doesn't deserve friends! You leave her or we leave with her!*. Of course I stayed with her. So they ... went to Manehattan, far away from me. It really brokes me, that she get threated like horseapples ... she is not a bad pony ... her life just made her, like she is now. I never saw her again since then, only heared, she got ponynapped after leaving her home ... Mail ..."

I shake my head. "Sweet ..." He nods.

"Sweet ... please, don't hurt her ... she isn't bad ... if you really have to fight her ... I come with you. Mayby she is remembering me. Mayby we can help her together, getting out of her darkness ... Please, Sweet." I look down, thinking what he said. "I ..."

Twilight interupt us. "I don't meet her, I don't know, how bad she really is. But when it comes to a fight ... then I have too ..."

Rising looks shocked. "Twilight, no ..."

Twilight shakes her head. "I don't killing anypony! I just ... turn her to stone ... or do something, so she can't be dangerous anymore."

Rising interupts. "Think about your life ... do you both don't losed somepony, you really liked?"

Twilight shakes her head again. "No. My parents are alive ... my BBBFF too ... the princesses are all alive, even when they are captured ... my friends are alive ... and ..."

She looks over to me with a smile. "... my special somepony stands right next to me ... so no ... I didn't ..."

Rising sighs annoyed. "Fine, fine ... and you, Sweet?"

"I ..." And then I remember ... about my 10th birthday ... I start, getting tears in my eyes, rolling down my cheeks ... the day, my parents died ... "Sweet ... are you ... okay?"

"I ... losed my parents ... on my 10th birthday ... an accident happened ... they wanted to surprise me ... but they didn't came back to home ... t-then ... later ... some nurse from the hospital came ... and told me, what happened ... I ..." Twilightand Rising frown. "Sweet ..."

And then I feel something warm around me ... wonderful warm. Twilight is hugging me. Rising speaks again. "You can cry, Sweet ... it's okay. But you know, how it feels, right? Losing somepony? Okay, you lost your parents ... that is way worser then a good friend, who still lives ..."

I start to cry a lot ... for several minutes long. Then I slowly stop, letting out little sobs. "Rising is right ... T-Twilight. We should try it. And when ... it's still not working ..."

"It's okay, Sweet ..." And then she gives me a short kiss on my lips. "I get my friends, together we ..."

"No! I do this by my ..." Both stopping me. "We come with you, Sweet."

"Yes, I don't let you fight alone." They both have something serious in ther looks. I can't let them bring in trouble ...

"No! You already done enough for me! It's too dangerous ... I don't want too lose you both ..." They shake her heads, still looking serious. "Sweet ... we doing this on our own will. It's our own decision. When we die ... then it is, because we want to help you ..."

"Rising ..." Twilight nods. "He is right ... if we fail ... we fail together."

"Twilight ..." I let out a loud sigh. "We should go soon ... but we should wait until the night."

"Why?" Rising looks confused. "Mayby we can surprise her."

"You say, she is talking to you?" I nod. "Yeah ..."

"I use a spell against you then ... so she can't get into your mind anymore." Her horn glows short, before I feel a short pain on my whole body. "Sorry, it hurts. But now, you are safe from her."

"Thanks, Twilight."

And so we waited until the night. Twilight readed loud a Daring Do book for the time.

"Let's go ... do you know the way, Sweet?" I shake my head. "Not exactly ... it's a castle as far I remember."

"A castle? I think, I was there already, with Princess Celestia, but there was nopony. Secret entrance?" I nod. "Yep."

"Okay. I know the way then. Time to make you a peaceful future, Sweet."

We moving out of the library and making our way to the Everfree Forest. Twilight uses a spell, to make her horn light, so we can see better in the dark forest. "Follow me and stay close."

Me and Rising follow Twilight for a while, until we hear a noise from somewhere. "What was that?"

"Pssssst ..." Again the same noise as before. "Oh no ... Timberwolves! Follow me, fast!"

We keep following Twilight ... or better running. I feel them coming closer and closer and then ...

... we see the castle. We directly run inside and closing the door.

"We ... we did it." We all panting from the running. "That was close."

"Hello, there." We all look up to the pony who just talked. "Huh?"

There she was. Black Star.

"So you are Black Star." Twilight glares to her. "Yes, I am ... Princess Twilight Sparkle."

"Hey, you still didn't told, why she has no cutie mark." Twilight looks to Rising. "Forgot that, but this is not ..."

"R ... Rising?" Star looks directly to Rising, her eyes wide, the confusion written on her face. "Yeah ... it's me, Star. Rising Shine, your friend." He smiles, but she seem to look disappointed. "Rising ... I have no friends ... you don't even tried to bring me back. You said, you will come ... to save me ... bring me back into my beautiful life ... but you never came ..."

"I'm sorry, Star ..." She shakes her head. "Don't call me like that ... you are no friend ... all your friendship ... isn't real. No friendship goes forever ... nopony likes me ... because of all of you, I suffering ... my whole life ... and you all ... will do, what I'm saying!"

"Star ..." She get into an attacking position, glaring to Rising. "STOP CALLING ME STAR, YOU USELESS PONY!"

"I ..." I look to Rising ... I never saw him shocked. Until now. Is he going to ... cry?

"S-Star ..." Tears building up on his eyes. "Cry, little colt, I like that, you looking so stupid."

Yep, he is crying now.

"HEY! Stop hurting his feelings!" She smiles calmly to Twilight. "Princess, calm down ... or I going to hurt you."

"We will see!" Twilight's horn glows bright and she shoots a spell to Star ... I don't know, what spell. But Star does the same. The spells hit together. I get blended by a giant bright light ... and then everything went black ...