• Published 24th Aug 2014
  • 732 Views, 13 Comments

The Night Returns - DarkLunaMoon99



The Alicorn Princess Luna has once again begun her transformation into Nightmare Moon, Luna tries to fight back. But will she succeed?

  • ...
3
 13
 732

Captured

Celestia could feel the anger within her, the angry ready to explode, she had kept calm long enough, she needed to stop her sister, she needed to, she had no choice.....

"You, you where the sister.... I loved so dear much, and now.... Now, your a nightmare, your not Luna!" Your the nightmare who possessed my dear sister!!" And your going to let her go!!!" Celestia was now furious, ready to explode.

"And I'm going to, you ARE going to loose, my sister will be free from your wrath, you will die fail!!!!" Celestia's normally calm voice was now booming throughout the thick fog.

"Oh, hahahahahahah!" And what chance do you have of beating me?!!!" Nightmare asked, as if the answer was obvious

"Agh!!!" Celestia's head was throbbing with anger. "You hurt Twilight!!!!" And hurting my Faithful Student is the LAST thing you'd ever want to do!!!" You will fail!!!!!" Celestia boomed, her horn glowing extreamly bright, as if the suns' power was directly inside it.

Celestia had had enough, her anger now surging throughout her body, as she aimed directly for Nightmare Moon, as she starred intently into her nightmarish eyes, who was starring back, her own eyes beaming with hatred and anger.

Celestia was done, her anger had become too much for Celestia, and it unleashed itself out towards everything in its path, shocking both Nightmare and Celestia herself, making the gloomy sky so bright, neither was able to see anything.

"Gah!!!" Celestia's anger continues unleashing itself, until she heard a loud "agh!!!" Near her, signalling that Nightmare had been hit with her magic, she smiled slightly, her anger slowly cooling, until she was able to see once again.

"Why you little FOAL!!!!" Nightmares eyes had turned black, completely black, as she suddenly had Celestia's Royal Guards floating next to her.

"Nightmare!!!!" Enough!!! Celestia commanded, but she didn't listen.

"Get her!!!!" Nightmare commanded her guards, smiling as they where sent directly towards the Sun Princess, hitting her from every direction.


"GAH!!!" Celestia cried, as she took a hard blow to the side, making her collapse...
As Celestia went limp, she felt herself falling, but suddenly stopped.

"Wha-.....?" Celestia said. Seeing a black, bat-winged Guard pick her up, before being thrown into a cage.

"Wha- wha- why didn't... You kill me?"... Celestia asked, weakly, falling to her side.

"Ooooh, Celestia, it'd be Soo boring not being able to torture you, if you where dead, now, wouldn't it, Hahahaha..." Nightmare answered, before leaving...

"And now, the Sun, will never been seen, again." Nightmare spat, walking away regally.
"Hahahaha!"

Comments ( 1 )

Yes, well this story is far from perfection, but it's also my first fimfiction, and thanks for the advice, I'd be happy to get more!

Login or register to comment