• Published 24th Aug 2014
  • 732 Views, 13 Comments

The Night Returns - DarkLunaMoon99



The Alicorn Princess Luna has once again begun her transformation into Nightmare Moon, Luna tries to fight back. But will she succeed?

  • ...
3
 13
 732

Almost There

Both Twilight, Applejack, and Fluttershy began running towards Carousel Boutique, where Rarity lived.

"Rarity?" Applejack called as she ran inside.

"Who is it?' Called a familiar voice from upstairs.

"Rarity, its Twilight. Said the purple Alicorn.

"Oh, my, said Rarity as she came downstairs, levitating a blue roll of fabric. "What do you need?" She asked.

"Twilight needs us all to go to Canterlot!" Luna is in trouble!" Said Applejack.

"Well in that case, I'll certainly come. Rarity said as she quickly put away her fabric.

"Alright, now let's go find Rainbow Dash". Twilight said as she began running outside, only to be ran into by a familiar cyan Pegasus.

"Ouch, Twilight got up and steadied herself.

"Rainbow?!" We were just lookin for ya" Applejack said as Rainbow got up.
"
Yea, I know, I was listening to ya from Rarity's window. She said as she smirked.

"Well then, what are we waiting for?" Lets find Pinkie Pie!" The cyan Pegasus said before zooming off towards SugarCube Corner.

"Lets follow her!" Twilight said as the rest of the gang followed behind.

"Hey guys?"
Suddenly, Rainbow heard a voice, making her to stop in mid air, while also causing the rest of the gang to crash into each other. Rainbow turned around to see Pinkie Pie bouncing behind her.

"Pinkie?" You made me crash!"

"Oops, sorry..." Said the pink Earth Pony.


"Pinkie Pie?" You need to come with us to Canterlot!' Luna is sick!" Twilight said.

"On no!" Pinkie said. "Well now that everypony is here." Twilight paused. "Lets go save Luna!"

Author's Note:

"Hi again, the next chapter is complete! Enjoy