• Published 24th Aug 2014
  • 733 Views, 13 Comments

The Night Returns - DarkLunaMoon99



The Alicorn Princess Luna has once again begun her transformation into Nightmare Moon, Luna tries to fight back. But will she succeed?

  • ...
3
 13
 733

Luna's Nightmare

"Tia.....?" Luna struggled to talk, and even breathe.

Her mane wasn't the same colour as it was before, it was still wavy, but it had turned a deeper blue. Which puzzled her.

Suddenly, Luna heard the sounds of several ponies running down the halls of the Castle, heading towards her.


She soon saw Celestia, Cadence, Twilight, RainbowDash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie,AppleJack, and the Royal Guards enter her room.


"Luna?!" What in Equestria happened to you?!" Tia said as she ran up to Luna, and lifted her head....
Celestia gasped
"Celestia?" What is the matter with Princess Luna?" Asked the blue Royal Guard, as he bowed, as the others did the same.

"I, I don't know..." She said, bowing her head to face Luna, who was looking at her weakly.

"Luna, please be still, I'm doing something.." She said as she lit her horn, and began moving her head back and forth.

"Celestia, what are you doing?" Asked Pinkie Pie, who had her head tilted sideways like a begging dog.

"She's scanning Luna, Pinkie." Twilight said as she paced around the room, thinking..... Then she looked toward Celestia.... And listened

"Nightmare Moon......" Was all that could be heard throughout the room, before watching Tia fall to her stomach. "No" she said...... And then there was only quiet, then nothing....