• Published 24th Aug 2014
  • 732 Views, 13 Comments

The Night Returns - DarkLunaMoon99



The Alicorn Princess Luna has once again begun her transformation into Nightmare Moon, Luna tries to fight back. But will she succeed?

  • ...
3
 13
 732

Luna's Signs

In Canterlot... A certain deep blue pony had woken up from her days slumber.

"Tia?" The blue pony called out, hoping for an answer from her beloved sister, Celestia.
"Yes, Luna, are you alright?" Asked Celestia, as she walked into Luna's Royal Chamber. "I'm fine Tia, I was just wondering when you would be lowering the sun, actually I just woke up..." Oh dear sister, I already have, and I was just coming to get you"Said Celestia in a calming, gentle voice.

"Oh my... Luna exclaimed, as she opened her wings and flew out her open window.

"Oh Luna, still a filly, aren't you.." Celestia said with a slight laugh. Celestia soon found Luna on the balcony, happily raising the moon, but something was off, Celestia noticed Luna was using more magic
than usual.

"Luna?" Tia called, as she glided over to her sister.

"Yes, Tia?" "Are you sure your alright?"

"Well..... Yes I'm fine, but-.." Luna was cut off by Celestia.

"But what?" She asked, still speaking calmly.

"Well, lately,I've been having to use more and more energy to raise the moon each night, and I have a feeling
Something isn't right......"

"Luna's voice was growing tired, as she yawned as she spoke.

"Luna, you sound tired, you should sleep some more" Tia said as she levitated Luna, And took her to her Chambers.

Just after Tia had taken her to her Chambers, she heard Luna's voice call for her.

"Yes Luna?" She asked, as she turned around back towards Luna's room.

"I- do you think I could be magically sick?" Luna asked her, as she climbed into her soft bed.

"Luna, no time for questions now, you must rest, sleep well, dear sister." Tia said as she softly closed Luna's chamber doors,
And left the room.....

Author's Note:

Hello, everypony, and I'm sorry if the first chapter isn't at all what you expected, well, this is my first fimfiction, and I'm hoping for advice to make this story even better, thanks everypony!"