• Published 24th Aug 2014
  • 732 Views, 13 Comments

The Night Returns - DarkLunaMoon99



The Alicorn Princess Luna has once again begun her transformation into Nightmare Moon, Luna tries to fight back. But will she succeed?

  • ...
3
 13
 732

Getting Cadence

"You two?!" Called a blue Pegasus stallion, "We're supposed to be hurrying to the Empire, not tell jokes!"
He yelled, causing the two other guards to stop talking. The white Royal Guard smiled,
"....Sorry...." He muttered.


"I can see the Empire from here, now hurry!" "Flap those wings!" The dark blue Guard said, flying as fast as he could.

As soon as the three guards landed, they saw Shining Armor looking at them.

"Oh hello Royal Guards, need something?" Shining asked.
"We must speak with Cadence. The blue Guard said as he bowed to Shining Armor, causing the other two guards to do the same.
"All respect. The guards said in unison.
"Of course you may speak with Cadence, Shining said
"Just let me go get her,

"You must hurry, the one Guard said.

"Did you need something?" The blue Royal Guard looked up to see Cadence smiling, in front of them.

"Yes Cadence, Celestia is dire need of your assistance, Luna is hurt.. The Guard said as he bowed once again.

"Well, where is she now?" Cadence asked, as her smile faded.

She is in Canterlot with Luna, keeping her company.


"Shining?' Lets go." Cadence said before opening her wings,, hovering above the four ponies.

"Of course, Shining said, before disappearing in a flash of blue light.

"Royal Guards?" Cadence asked. "Yes?" The blue Guard answered.

"Hold on!"

Suddenly, they were with Shining Armor in Canterlot.

"Follow us, said the three Guards. Before running off, only to be followed by Cadence and Shining.

"Lets go save Luna...." Said Cadence...