• Published 24th Aug 2014
  • 733 Views, 13 Comments

The Night Returns - DarkLunaMoon99



The Alicorn Princess Luna has once again begun her transformation into Nightmare Moon, Luna tries to fight back. But will she succeed?

  • ...
3
 13
 733

Fights and Injuries

Twilight had just left the safely of the tunnels, and was now heading towards Canterlot, at least she thought she was heading that way....

"Ugh, the clouds, there so thick, I almost can't see a thing" twilight muttered to herself unhappily, before continuing her journey towards the Castle. "Hmmm, I wonder, Twilight said, her horn aglow. "I wonder if I could use a simple spell to clear a path out of the clouds, allowing me to see clearly?...." Twilight said, landing on a rock splitting through the cloudline. "Here goes nothing..." Twilight said to herself, her horn glowing brighter than usual, as she preformed the somewhat easy spell. "Ah, here we go!" Twilight said happily, as the clouds began to clear their way for Twilight. "Perfect, now, I can't waste anymore time, I have to go help Celestia!" Twilight flew swiftly through the clouds, flying faster and better than ever before, she was determined to help, and nothing could stop her now. "Woah!!!" Twilight was suddenly caught off guard as a beam of gold magic shot past her, clipping her wing slightly, causing her to fumble slightly in the air. "Oh no!" Twilight gasped, regaining control of her flight, she dove towards the source of the magical energy. Another blast of Magic soon shot past her again, but it was dark blue... "Nightmare moon....." Twilight said, gasping slightly, before preparing a spell of her own, in case. "Celestia!!!????" Twilight yelled, hoping to here the voice of her beloved previous teacher call out to her.


"Twilight Sparkle!!!!" Called a familiar voice, it was Celestia's voice. "What are you doing here, I told you to stay with your friends!!!" Celestia yelled slightly angrilly.

"I know that, Celestia, but I couldn't just sit here, I had to help, I needed to!!" Twilight yelled, following the source of Celestia's voice, she eventually spotted Celestia flying near her.

"Twilight, why didn't you listen to me?" Celestia asked calmly, but angrilly.

"I needed to help, I couldn't just sit there, Nightmare moon is stronger than you think!!" Twilight yelled, looking at Celestia with a determined face.

"And how would you know th--!" Ahh!!" Celestia was caught off guard, before getting shot with a blast of Dark blue magic.

"Celestia!!" Twilight yelled frantically, before diving in front of the Sun Princess, before seeing a shadow of a tall Alicorn move throughout the clouds towards her.

"Well, well, well, it seems that another has come to join our wonderful fight, haven't they..." Haha!!" Nightmare moons' body came out of the clouds, revealing herself.

"Stay out of this, Twilight Sparkle!!" Nightmare moon spat angrilly.

"Never!!" Luna, stop this, Celestia's been though this more than enough times!!!" She doesn't need it to happen again, she loves you!!!!!" Twilight yelled desperately, trying her best to put some thought into Nightmare Moons' head, but failed.

"Hahahahahahah!!" She never cared about me!!" She treated me like a little pet!!" And now you you will serve under MY CONTROL!!!" NightmareMoon yelled furiously, her horn aglow, she prepared a spell, aiming right for Twilight.

"Go ahead!!" Shoot me!" If you want to get to Celesita, you'll have to go through me first!!!" Twilight yelled, looking angrier than ever before, she prepared a spell of her own.

"It seems your going to put up a fight... Now aren't you?!!!" Nightmare said, laughing loudly, echoing throughout the foggy skies.


"That's right!!" Come on!" If you want to get to her, get through me first!!!" Twilght yelled once again, her eyes a deeper purple than normal. "Come on!!!!"

"Alright, I'll come, hahahahahahah!!" Nightmare Moon laughed evily, before aiming her horn right at Twilight's chest... But the purple Alicorn didn't budge, she stayed directly in front of Celestia, horn aglow.

"If you want it, come and get it!!!" Nightmare moon yelled, firing a powerful blast at Twilight, hitting her directly in the spot her aimed for, her chest....

As Twilight was hit by the blast, she felt her body go limp, as energy surged throughout her body, making her fall limply towards the ground below....

"TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!" Celestia yelled painfully. Before diving directly after her former student.... But it was too late, Twilight had hit the ground.....