• Published 17th Mar 2014
  • 2,600 Views, 23 Comments

CMC: Chocolate Bar Salesponies! - Crazy Chocolate



CMC try to get their cutie marks in salesponyship. Homage to the SpongeBob episode "Chocolate With Nuts."

  • ...
0
 23
 2,600

You All knew This Was Coming!

"I want to buy all your chocolate!" Bulk Biceps immediately calmed down, greatly to the surprise of the three young fillies currently scared out of their minds. He pulled out a large sum of bits, and hoofed it over to them. Sweetie Belle took the money and gave the remainder of their chocolate to the strange stallion.

"Uh, thank you for your patronage" added Apple Bloom through an awkward grin. Her friends had a similar look on their faces.


The Crusaders began the long process of hauling their earnings to their clubhouse in their red wagon. Sweetie Belle pulled the wagon as Apple Bloom and Scootaloo rode on top. It was now about 6 in the evening and the light of the afternoon had started to fade.

"So, are we entrepreneurs yet?" asked Scootaloo. She checked her flank, but nothing happened.

"Not yet, Scoots. First we got to spend all the money!" replied Sweetie Belle.

"So, what are we going to spend it on?" inquired Apple Bloom.

"Hmm," Scootaloo pondered for a moment as she rubbed her chin with her hoof to help her think, "I think I got an idea!"


"CANDY? Y'all bought CANDY with all those bits you earned?" Apple Jack was confused that anypony, even her sister and her little friends, could spend that much money on candy.

The Crusader Clubhouse was now filled with candy of all kinds. Every candy the three fillies could think of and could afford they had bought, which was basically everything.

"Yep! Pounds and pounds and pounds of CANDY! replied Scootaloo, with pounds and pounds and pounds of enthusiasm! She as well as the other two Cutie Mark Crusaders seemed proud of themselves, as if owning this much candy was some kind of great accomplishment that deserved a medal. Not just any medal, one made out of the finest platinum and diamonds in all of the land for the medal itself and with the finest and most intricately woven cloth for the strap.

"Fair enough, but, didn't you just spend all afternoon trying to get rid of candy?"

All three fillies facehoofed in unison. The smack could be heard all the way in the Crystal Empire.

"I can't believe we wasted all that time just to end up in the same place!" exclaimed Apple Bloom.

"Yeah, great idea, Scoots!" added Sweetie Belle.

"What?" replied Scootaloo. "I was hungry for some caramels!"

The other crusaders and Apple Jack simply rolled their eyes as Apple Bloom reached for a pack of gummy bears. Apple Jack stopped her in her tracks before she could grab one.

"Oh no, little lady. Ya wouldn't wanna spoil yer appetite?"

"Oh, come on!" complained Apple Bloom.


Sweetie Belle was surprised to wake up the next morning to find that her jetpack had arrived! When Scootaloo and Apple Bloom showed up later, they were even more impressed, since they had become more and more skeptical. Sweetie Belle hadn't told Rarity the jetpack had actually come yet, since she would never let them ride it if she knew it was for real.

"Let me try it first! Cmon, Sweetie Belle, please? Pretty please?" begged Scootaloo. She was looking forward to this for so long; she hoped this would be her opportunity to really fly. She couldn't just wait for her wings to grow in! That would take too long!

"Alright, fine. Let's see how to strap you into this thing!" Sweetie Belle looked over the manual, strapped her friend in, and told her how to activate it. She tried, but could not seem to get the darn thing to turn on.

"What's wrong with this hunk of junk?" Sweetie Belle picked up the box for the jetpack and looked closer at the message in bold red letters on the front of the box.

Fuel Sold Separately!

"Oh, COME ON! SERIOUSLY!?"

Comments ( 4 )

:pinkiegasp: Ooh! Conclusion! Have to read!

...First part was obvious :ajbemused:...
Of course they bought a bunch of candy :trixieshiftright:...
Good point Applejack :twilightoops:...
"Oh come on" indeed! :rainbowlaugh:

Good work, good sir. This is truly a great parody! :pinkiehappy:

:rainbowlaugh: A very entertaining parody of one of my favourite SpongeBob episodes! Poor Sweetie...

I think you used a question mark in this chapter when you were supposed to use a full stop, or an exclamation mark. You might wanna recheck.

Now I know why honest people can't be salespeople or politicians.

Login or register to comment