• Published 17th Mar 2014
  • 2,598 Views, 23 Comments

CMC: Chocolate Bar Salesponies! - Crazy Chocolate



CMC try to get their cutie marks in salesponyship. Homage to the SpongeBob episode "Chocolate With Nuts."

  • ...
0
 23
 2,598

Rough Start

The Cutie Mark Crusaders went to the store and bought a few dozen chocolate bars with all of the bits they could pull together. They loaded the bars onto a red wagon and pulled it to the nearest house.

Sweetie Belle stopped pulling the wagon and talked to her friends. "Okay girls, this is our first customer. be sure to not scare him away."

They knocked on the door and it was answered by a large white pegasus with red eyes and a dumbbell cutie mark.

""Uh, yeah?" asked Bulk Biceps as he answered the door. He didn't see anypony at first.

"Down here," Apple Bloom pointed out to the stallion.

"Oh." he looked down and saw a few fillies with a red wagon filled with chocolate bars. "Are those... chocolate bars?"

"Yes sir! With or without nuts!" proclaimed Scootaloo. She held up a chocolate bar with nuts and a chocolate bar without nuts.

"Chocolate... chocolate..."

Yeah, that's what we're selling. Want some?" Asked Sweetie Belle. she looked at Bulk Biceps, a little concerned.

"Chocolate! CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE!" Bulk Biceps started absolutely freaking out. His eyes became bloodshot and he began yelling like a madmare at the sky. There was one thing and one thing only on his, mind, chocolate.

The Cutie Mark Crusaders began backing away from the crazy stallion, and started running as fast as possible when he started charging at them at full speed, the whole time yelling "CHOCOLATE!"


They were eventually able to outrun him, and all of the crusaders agreed that that sale didn't count. They were going to have to try their luck at the next house.

"Okay, here's our REAL first customer!" Sweetie Belle said as she knocked on the next door.

The door was answered by a yellow unicorn stallion with a red mane and a barbershop quartet outfit. "Hello, how can I help you fine ladies?"

Apple Bloom raised a brow at the stallion. "Wait, aren't you that guy who tried to steal the orchard?"

"What, me? No!" He looked at the wagon the three fillies were pulling. "I see you're selling chocolate bars. But wait... do you really not have..."

"Not have what?" Sweetie Belle looked confusedly at the strange stallion.

"One of these!" He held out a red bag with a zipper and a picture of a chocolate bar on it.

"What is that supposed to be?" Asked Apple Bloom. The three fillies looked at the bag in wonder.

"No chocolate bar salespony would be caught dead without one of these chocolate bar carrying bags." The stallion levitated the bag over to the three fillies and they looked at it, amazed. "But... who am I kidding? You don't need these bags!"

"No, we'll take 'em!" the crusaders each said in unison.

The stallion collected their bits and gave each of them a dozen of the red bags, and closed his door.

"He seemed nice," said Apple Bloom, satisfied with the new bags.

"Yeah, he was. Everypony will be lining up to buy our chocolates now that we got these stylish carrying bags!" responded Sweetie Belle. "Alrighty, lets get going to the next house, hopefully we will be able to make a sale this time now that we have our bags."

They trotted over the the house next door and knocked. The door was answered by a stallion who looked almost identical to the last one. The only difference is that he had a mustache.

"Didn't we just talk to you?" Asked Scootaloo.

"I don't recall." he looked at their wagon and saw red bags. "Hey, are those regular chocolate carrying bags you have there? Oh, that simply won't do!"

"What do you mean, 'regular?' What's wrong with them?" Sweetie belle inquired. She raised a brow, highly skeptical of this stallion.

"Oh, nothing really... it's just... I would think salesponies of you expertise would prefer to use high end professional carrying bags such as these!" he pulled out a bag covered entirely in sequins. It absolutely shined in the sun to a blinding extent.

"How much?" Sweetie Belle was practically lost in the beauty of the bag.

"Three bits, each," stated the stallion.

"WHAT?!" Sweetie Belle was outraged.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you wanted to truly wow your customers. I suppose I was mistaken..."

"NO, WE NEED 'EM!" The three fillies announced as loud as they could.

"Marvelous!" The salespony gave the three young fillies the bags and collected his bits. "Pleasure doing business with you!" And with that, he closed his door.

"Now we're super duper whooper ready to get started!" Sweetie Belle pointed out.

"Okay, next house," added Scootaloo.

Author's Note:

Seeing as how this is a fusion fic, and fusion fics that do everything exactly the same as the source material are boring, I am changing a few things from the original SpongeBob episode. For example, the CMC buy new, "better" bags instead of bag carrying bags. So if you notice that kind of change in this fic, it's because I wanted to vary it a little.