• Published 24th Feb 2014
  • 2,420 Views, 87 Comments

Have you seen my Mommy? - RainbowShyBrony



Scootaloo travles across Equestria with Princess Twilight Sparkle in search of her long lost mother, who may be closer to them than they think.

  • ...
4
 87
 2,420

Epilogue

1 month and 3 years later:

“Happy Birth Day, Scootaloo!”

It had been three years sense the mother’s day where Scootaloo found out that Rainbow Dash was her mother and although it they had a rough start over time they were able to turned their relationship back around because the very next day, Rainbow Dash took Scootaloo back to the orphanage to adopt her. It had been a rough start for the two of them but with a little help from each of their friends they were able to get past that rough point and get to the point where they were both comfortable with calling each other Mother and Daughter.

They were in the middle of celebrating Scootaloo’s birth day. They were celebrating in Sugar Cube Corner and had invited many of Scootaloo’s classmate including her best friends. She had just blown out the candles on her birthday cake having everyone cheer for her as per tradition.

“So whad’ja wish for?” Apple Bloom was first to talk after the crowd had cheered.

“I can’t tell you!” Scootaloo retorted. “It won’t come true if I do that.”

That’s when Sweetie Belle decided to give her two bits. “Yeah Apple Bloom, you don’t want to jinx Scootaloo’s wish right.”

“Aww, horse apple! Everypony knows that there’s no such thing as a jinx.” Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle just stared at their clueless friend in shock and fear. “What? Was it somthin’ ah say?”

[hl]

“We’re very proud of how you’ve handled your responsibility Rainbow Dash. This is very mature of you.” Twilight was talking to Rainbow Dash as they both poured themselves a glass of punch.

“Thanks Twilight. I really appreciate it. And thank you I wouldn’t even be able to handle any of this if wasn’t for everyone’s help.” Rainbow looked down at her punch as she spun it around in the cup before drinking it. “I don’t know where I’d be without you guys.”

Twilight smiled as she replied, “You’re very welcome.”

“Grandma!” The sound of Scootaloo’s voice was heard from across the room as Pastel Light entered Sugar Cube Corner.

“It looks like your mom was able to make it this time.”

“Yeah. I took a note from you and asked her to come about a month ahead of time.” Rainbow took finished her punch before she continued. “I’m gonna go say ‘hi’. Don’t wait up for me, okay?”

“Rodger!” Twilight mocked a salute as the rainbow maned pegasus as she walked away.

Rainbow was walking towards her mom who was helping Scootaloo cut her cake and passing out pieces to everyone but something stopped her. She stopped in her tracks when she heard a knock at the front door. No one else seemed to notice the knocking so Rainbow took it upon herself to answer the door. She grabs the handle with her hoof and yanked the door open to see a very familiar looking pegasus standing behind it.

It was an orange-coated pegasus stallion with a dimming light-blue mane and a camera around his neck. Rainbow Dash knew exactly who this was. How wouldn’t she recognize this pony?! How could she ever forget about what she had done to Picture Perfect?

Rainbow Dash just stood there, frozen in shock. Why was he here? There’s no way he could have remembered her and there was no way for him to find out where she lived. So why was he here… Or… No, actually, why was he here?

Rainbow forced on a fake smile and staggered a bit as she said, “H-Hello. C-Can I help you?”

Picture just stood there for a sec before he replied, “Hello, Dashie.”

Author's Note:

Um... Hello? ...Is it safe to come out? No one's gonna burn me at the stake, right? ...Right?

Well everyone, I'm really sorry I haven't updated this in... 7 months. I'd like to say that I have an excuse for this... even a bad excuse would work but... the truth is that I just to lazy to do anything about it. I'm really sorry.
But recently I've been getting a little bored at work and I started writing again to help pass the time. It's not a lot but at least it's a place to start right?

Anyways, I realized Valentines Day was coming up and I thought that this little chapter would be a good present for you guys. I do hope you guys like it.

In other news I am going to be coming back into the writing game though I won't be uploading very often. I just wanted to let you guys know what I have planned. So first is what you all want to here. this story is going to be getting a sequel. It's going to be a one shot but it will be from the perspective of Picture Perfect in his quest to find his long lost marefriend and daughter. Next, my first fimfic (How to Cross a Broken Bridge) will be coming out of hiatus soon. I plan to add a few more chapters before it ends. Finally I have a new story that I've been planning for a while. It's going to be an Epic Fantasy Adventure story inspired by Critical Role (If you haven't watched it I highly recommend doing so. It's awesome).

Well, thank you guys and girls for reading my story. I hope you all enjoyed it and that you have a happy Valentines Day. Hope to see you soon!:scootangel::heart:

Comments ( 14 )

Ooh. That's a cool premise. I think it's going to turn out that Twilight was actually her mommy the whole time and Scootaloo was an accidental time traveler. :scootangel:

Edit: the Doctor Who videos below me make me wonder if my prediction isn't so ridiculous after all...

6931748 ..............I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time figuring out how you came to that possible conclusion. ........How did you even...?

6931766 Hi! My name's Merlin, and my brain works in strange ways. That entire prediction was also based solely on the description.

Honestly, if you told me "write a story about Twilight and Scootaloo searching for her mom," that's what I would write. :twilightblush:

6931773 Ooooohh. Okay. I get it now and also my brain can be like that too sometimes.

6931748
Huzzah! My trolling worked! (We really need a Princess Luna emoticon for moments just like these ones...)

Sincerely,
The Real McCoy

6931766

WHAT IS THIS!?

IS THIS A COMEBACK FOR THE SHIP!?

IT IS!

WHO WOULD HAVE EXPECTED THIS STUNNING TURN OF EVENTS!?

WHO WOULD HAVE EXPECTED RAINBOW DASH TO BE MARRIED FIRST!?

WHO!?

*Starts uncoiling the rope*

Somepony fetch the wood... we're having a barbecue.

6933967 ....Wait... married? I never said they were married. *brain gears turn intensively* I... Just... Wait... Wha... *brain gears shut down*

Error code 404
brain.exe could not be found.

6935145 Isn't that the sequel?

Them getting to know each other again? And getting married?

6935255 ...You know, I was only planning to make the sequel a one-shot....... but then you had to go and get my brain juices flowing! I both love and hate you right now. You foiled my plans by making them better. Why?!

6936035 TIS MY EVIL PLAN! TO MAKE GOOD THINGS BETTER! MWAHAHA!

FEAR ME!

6178935
You know...at first, I didn't think that this was appropriate trolling material, but the longer I listened to it, the more I remembered the premise of the story. Heh.

5653603
Who's the @$$hole now, @$$hole! This story was finished! BOOM!

Login or register to comment