• Published 16th Aug 2015
  • 3,555 Views, 181 Comments

Wanderings of a Nameless Man - The Informant



In a wasteland of ice and ash, a nameless man tries to find himself. With the help of a team of eight ponies, he might just accomplish that goal. However, in this wasteland, nothing is certain.

Comments ( 20 )

T@0H@#$%I5489S M321354A54653N W^^$#%@A12#$%$%!$S A@$!#%$L@$#%$#R@!#$E@#$%A@#$@%D!@#$Y D@#$E^%^&A%#$^D

"This man was already dead"

Conflict! Running! Combat! Excitement! Frontpaged! So much going on in this new chapter, I love it!

... its here ... I have no idea how to explain how I feel....the waiting and the sudden discovery of an update/chapter... Glad I know a video that will do it for me.

8561221
Something is going down.
And why is this alien race so persistent in killing the humans? I mean they don't appear to be taking resources or terraforming the planet, no clues of them trying to make a colony, and they haven't even tried diplomacy! WHAT DO THEY WANT?

BECAUSE THEY CLEARLY DONT WANT TO BUY THE BEST PRODUCT KNOWEN TO MAN!

8561668
Could be many things. Maybe extermination, resetting the world to suit a different form of life. Could also be a massive experiment. Why let humans persist in a mutated hostile environment, where even the plants kill, when they could just be wiped clean?

What happened to the dog? He just appear and disappear at will, feels like you just went and forgot about him. :rainbowlaugh:

8561787
I haven’t forgotten about him. You’ll come to find he’s a dog that disappears often, but he’s always around somewhere nearby. He’s also smart enough to stay hidden when shit goes down.

Certainly was awesome to read another great chapter! Xd
I look forward to the next one! When you decide to update. :twilightsmile:

8561749
I did describe john briefly near the beginning of the story, but I admit that I'm not great when it comes to more than basic character descriptions. I'm going to try to add them in later though, where they should be and in the next chapter so no one has to backtrack. Thanks for your comment.

Gotta say, John feels almost like a boarderline bandit with how he treats killing others sometimes. So while I don’t want him dead, I can’t say I didn’t feel some gratification in reading about him getting the shit knocked out of him and eating some (hopefully non lethal) lead. Frankly, he’s a bit of a dick, but understandably so. Hope the others are okay.

Any chance we might get another chapter soon? No rush or anything, I’m just really curious and excited is all!

9049989
in the works, working out some technical issues at the moment. Might be this weekend or the next.

9050647
Thanks for responding! Can’t wait to see what you come up with! Good luck :3

If anyone is curious about chapter progress, it's not going to be this weekend either. I'm working out some technical kinks in my machine, and it's taking some time. Work is still in progress.

9077052
Thanks I was actually just thinking about that!

With the last two chapters in start I gotta to care last about the story. It still good but I fell like someone shoulda die. I just don’t like the feeling of plot armor.

The ponies are wondering why John is a tailhole (sorry for my language) but seeing where John lives and the fact that there are things that want to kill him (dog and ponies too) he has every reason to be a tailhole.

Now the aliens know about a large enough force to kill their landing party.

Shame this is a great story, hopefully you will come back to it, will keep this story on my tracking page!

Login or register to comment