• Published 24th Mar 2012
  • 885 Views, 14 Comments

Beautiful Katamare - BoxedSurprise



Princess Luna + Drinking + Drunk Friends = YOU MANIACS!

  • ...
9
 14
 885

[Extra] Epilogue

Epilogue

Additional story for "Beautiful Katamare"

One sunny day (the very last one to ever exist), Princess Celestia visited her royal subjects in Ponyville. It was a peaceful scene; the wind blew in her majestic mane, the clouds cruised lazily through the sky, and the sun reigned over the azure sky. That is until…

“I FEEL ALIIIIVE!” said the porcelain alicorn, stumbling to the ground outside of Apple Acres (or what was left of it) in a stupor.

“I knew giving big sister apple cider was a bad idea!” said Princess Luna.

“Oh come on Luna, live a little!” said Princess Cadence. “It’s not like she’s going to blow-up-the-moon like you did!”

“Hey, cheap shot!” Luna replied. “Oh wait, sister, what are thou—?!”

“I AM AN OSTRICH!” said the drunken alicorn, who buried her head in the ground.

“Now tell me that isn’t funny?” said Cadence.

“Heehee, I guess so!”

Celestia then pulled her head out of the ground, with dirt stains all over her face.

“Owww, my eyes…” whined Celestia. “You know *HIC* what, as princess *HIC*, I am responsi-si-si-si…”

“Responsible” finished Luna.

“—that, for my little ponies, and as *HIC* such, I don’t think this blinding sun is good for their eyes.”

A prickly feeling shot up Luna’s spine. “Oh no…”

“Hey, hey *HIC*, you guys *HIC, I’m going to dim the sun a bit *HIC*, be right back…”

Princess Celestia got to her feet, spread her wings, and flew in a myriad of corkscrews toward the sun.

Half an hour later…

“Mmm, Cloud Two,” said Princess Luna.

“Oh, you zapped my weather pony!” said Princess Cadence. “Do you hear something?”

“No, what?”

A streak of fire shot down to the ground next to the playing princesses, running around in circles.

“HOT-HOT-HOT-HOT-HOT!” yelped Princess Celestia, whose wings were on fire. “BAD IDEA, BAD I-DE-A!”

“Well, I guess she learned a valuable lesson,” said Cadence.

“One drink maximum?” said Luna who was still watching her sister rolling around in the dirt.

“No. Never try and blow up a fiery dwarf star.”

The End

Comments ( 11 )

lol i like little storys like dis :twilightsmile:

EQD version? But the minimum word count is 3000 for a one shot...
And, for a one shot, it didn't impress me one single bit. This is like randomness being put together...

358930 There's always one. Here: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/03/flash-event-write-300-word-story.html

And with that, yes this is random (which I didn't know whether to put as a tag or not; thanks for helping me with that!). Was supposed to be just a "For da lulz" kind of thing, no point other than being a Parody of a video game. :twilightsmile:

358953
Oh you meant that one off thing. Initially, I thought of the submission feature thing.I was actually finding the plot/main point of the story. One shot is good, but yet must make sense. It's not trying to throw a random bunch of words together.

359123 It's all good. :pinkiehappy:

I haven't really given a shot at a one shot, still busy with my other works. This one was just to tickle people a bit with Randomness.

359145
Well, technically very good ones on here that are under 2000 words are rare & few. (Except for comedy related crap). I haven't seen any of those kind... yet in a long long time. Oh and what inspired you to write if you don't mind?

359212 I haven't really dug around in the archives here; read a few stories on this website but not enough to gauge what constitutes as "above average" in regards to the fandom.

For my inspiration to write this particular story, the prompt on the EqD post gave me (as I interpreted) freedom to write whatever with, caution to still keep structure in mind of course. As for writing in general, well I have a rather theatrical imagination; there's always a movie playing in my mind whenever I do things like for example walking, listening to music, and writing. Writing to me is one of the ways I can solidify what I'm thinking and show it to people, whether for a practical purpose or just for fun.

This is by far the funniest fic I have seen, to date. Lol at Celestia, "I AM AN OSTRICH!" Priceless :rainbowlaugh:

Ummm princess? :twilightsheepish:

This...this...what is this, I don't even.

Oh well, you made me laugh, and you did it for the lulz, so well done. :pinkiehappy:

359612 I'm a woodpecker (THWACK) except for dirt:pinkiecrazy::pinkiehappy::twilightsmile::raritywink:

Login or register to comment