• Published 24th Mar 2012
  • 884 Views, 14 Comments

Beautiful Katamare - BoxedSurprise



Princess Luna + Drinking + Drunk Friends = YOU MANIACS!

  • ...
9
 14
 884

[Extended Version] Beautiful Katamare

Beautiful Katamare Damacy (ビューティフル塊ポニー Byūtifuru Katamari ponī, or "Beautiful Pony Clump")

Extended version of "Katamare Damacy"

One night (the very last one to ever exist), Princess Luna visited her royal subjects in Ponyville. It was a peaceful scene; the wind blew in her Midnight mane, the stars twinkled in the sky, and the moon ruled the lonely night. That is…

“YES, WE SHALL DO IT!” said the periwinkle alicorn, stumbling out of Sugarcube Corner in a stupor.

“You should totally *HIC* do it,” said Berry Punch. “At night I just want to *HIC* sleep, and that moon keeps me up at *HIC* night.”

“Come on hurry up already!” said Bon Bon.

Princess Luna got to her feet, spread her wings, and flew in a jagged line toward the moon.

Few minutes later…

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!! Pitch black, now only the stars lit the sky.

“Take this Magnet Ball, and make another moon Luna,” the stern white alicorn said.

“What will I do with this?” said the hung-over alicorn.

“You will collect in Equestria with the Magnet Ball enough material to make a new moon, since you’ve BLOWN it apart.”

“But—”

“JYAH!”

“Can’t—?”

“DAP!”

“Sis—!”

“MOON. FIX. NOW.”

Princess Luna took the Magnet Ball, and rolled it out of the castle, taking most of the carpeting and guards with it.

The next day, Twilight Sparkle awoke with the rise of Celestia’s sun.

“Mmmmm, Good Morning Spike!” said Twilight Sparkle while she stretched. “Beautiful day isn’t it?”

“HaHA! Not like your mane though!” said Spike.

Twilight levitated a mirror nearby toward herself. “WHA-WHA-WHA-WHA-WHAT?!” she exclaimed at the sight of her frazzled mane. “*GASP* My tail too!”

“OW! What the—?” said Twilight when she felt a pulling sensation in her mane. “AAAAHHH!”

Her mane began to shoot toward the window. The pull was so powerful, that it dragged Twilight off the bed and across the wooden floor.

“AGH! SPLINTERS!”

Twilight was dragged outside and began to hover toward Sugarcube Corner.

“THE HORROR! THE HORROR!” said Lily, whose mane wrapped under her belly and dragged her off into the air to join the others.

“MY MANE, MY BEAUTIFUL MA-HAY-HAYNE!” cried the airborne Rarity, who hung by her now straightened tail.

“TWIAAIIIIGH AH WOOOAH! What’s GOIN’ AWN?!” said Applejack, trying hard to stop spinning (she knocked several nearby floating ponies into a spin as well).

“I don’t know Appleja—” Twilight paused, mouth agape. “LOOK OUT EVERYP—”

A gigantic ball of Ponyville rubble rolled through the air cluster of ponies, their screams of terror, silenced under the monstrosity.

Make a new moon she says,” said the Princess flying above the Magnet ball in a mocking tone. “It is the nightlight of the world she says, stupid big sister.”

The Magnet Ball continued to burrow through Ponyville, until almost all of it (save for Mane Hall), was engulfed.

“Hey everypony, I’m back!” said a bubbly gray mare. “Let’s all have a muffin parrr…tay?”

It was an apocalyptic scene. The grass was uprooted leaving only dirt; few if any buildings remained, the rest had only their foundation left. She cried at the sight of the still-standing Mane Hall.

“They finally really did it,” she said, kneeling to ground. “You MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! CURSE YOU!”

She pounded her hoof into the ground, dripping tears watering the earth. Only the sound of a lone tumble-cabbage replied.

On the New Moon above Equestria…

“Can someone scratch my back?”

The End