• Published 14th Feb 2014
  • 367 Views, 15 Comments

The Second Life of Morones - SolongStarbird



Michael Morones lives a second life during his time sleeping on the brink of death, and that second life happens to be in the best place possible: Equestria.

  • ...
7
 15
 367

Epilogue: Recovery

Michael Morones continues to recover, regaining more functionality with each passing day. With the help of his fellow bronies, he found the love that he needed, as well as the necessary resources to recover. Even though he may not remember his second life, he still has the rest of his first life to look forward to.

Author's Note:

There you have it, my second fic. I understand that it was short and could have easily gone into more detail. However, the goal was merely to get the point across. If you want me to go into more detail on this, tell me so. If I get enough feedback, I might make an extension/sequel of sorts that delves deeper into the life of Maroon Hooves. Thanks for reading!

Comments ( 12 )

3941370 I guess that I could have, but dividing it into sections helped outline the story in a sense.
That and it allowed for more distributed author's notes.

3941487 If I ever write that extension/sequel I talked about at the end, you can expect to see plenty of that.

Why are so many "tributes" to the dead and dying always so crappy/short?

Do people think they will automatically get thumbs up just out of pity for the person it is in tribute to?

3941514 This was just something I wanted to get out of my head. I understand that it was short, and for this reason I included the note about the possible sequel at the end.

I was admitting to this not being my best work. :raritydespair:

Who's this Morones guy anyway?

3941775
An eleven year old kid that commited suicide because of bullying and is now in a coma.

3941778

Don't mean to sound harsh but why does he get a tribute fic above all others? Was he like a site member or something?

3941821
Nope. He's just all over the news.

3941835

Well, tough. May sound like a dick here but hundreds of people die everyday against their will so if a kid wants to kill himself because he was called names tough titties.

Must be a slow day in the news in whatever country it happened in.

3941845
America...and this has been going on for a couple of weeks.

And I agree. He's getting a lot of attention that is, well rather undeserved.

3941587 (Adds sequel to future plans list.)

Login or register to comment