• Published 14th Feb 2014
  • 366 Views, 15 Comments

The Second Life of Morones - SolongStarbird



Michael Morones lives a second life during his time sleeping on the brink of death, and that second life happens to be in the best place possible: Equestria.

  • ...
7
 15
 366

Going Farther

Maroon Hooves grew into a stallion who always wished to make others smile in any way he could. Perhaps one of the best ways in which he learned to do so was through music. He became a quite adept violinist and joined a traveling orchestra. It seemed that his destiny was to bring love through music, as was depicted on his flank: a musical note within a heart. Maroon always seemed to know where love was needed and knew how to give it.

Maroon fell in love with the traveling orchestra's leader, Vivace Symphony, who was the daughter of the renowned cellist Octavia Melody. Surrounded by more love than he had ever had before. He began to wonder what that first memory had meant. All I wanted was love? Does that I lived somewhere before this? Did I not get enough love? This thought would plague Maroon for the rest of his life. Of course, in due time, all is revealed.

Author's Note:

For those who need to know, I found out that Michael likes to play the violin on the official movement website.
That's right, I did research.