• Published 22nd Mar 2012
  • 594 Views, 3 Comments

Redo - Roamingmoon



The world was destroyed but every human got a second chance

  • ...
 3
 594

Chapter 6

Chapter 6
Last time on redo
Pinkie get off my computer, you’re needed for the next chapter.
Okie dokiey lokie
She’ll be the death of me. Anyway on with the story, wait if you want into the story and are not going to be over the top weird PM me also you can only be one of the three main types of pony. Unicorn, Pegasus, earth.
Oh and I own nothing
Star’s POV
Where is she? I think while I search ponyville. Until I come across six mares running torwards the large forest as fast as possible. Looking across the forest I see the one thing they could be headed for an old ruin. This is probably my best shot at finding her. I breathe out heavily and fly over the six slow moving mares. They make it passed a few obstacles and finally I’ve had enough. With a small surge of strength I fly the rest of the way to the castle ruins landing lightly in front of the large door. Now how to get inside. Doors, magic, equals open. I smile as my horn glows and the door slowly glides open to admit me and then slides closed behind me. I look around the room and the first thing I see is dust lots and lots of dust. This is ridicules even for a ruin. The next thing I notice is a large pedestal in the middle of the room with five orbs on it. With a little flap I lift off and reach out to touch “Here it is” A voice yells outside and I pull away my hoof launching up and through a hole in the roof a moment before the mares walk in. From my hole I see Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie pie, Rarity, and a yellow mare.
(Okay quick note and really bad dbz reference, but fluttershys cuteness level IS OVER 9000)
Twilight begins to speak and to my annoyance I can’t hear what she says, as Rainbow Dash and the yellow mare take the orbs down one at a time and place them in front of twilight. As they finish Applejack moves to the door with everypony following her out as twilight lowers her head her horn glowing. After a few seconds a dark cloud fly’s in and picks up the orbs in a tornado startling Twilight. In the span of two second the whirlwind shrinks, Twilight jumps into the whirlwind, and they both disappear in a flash. What in the hay happened? I think staring dumbfounded into the room until a flash in the corner of my eye attracts my attention from across a giant trench that separates a single building from the rest of the castle. With a leap I open my wings and sail to an open window of the flashing building and I settle on a high balcony to watch. What I see is Twilight charging a confused nightmare moon. Is she kidding? My thought echo Nightmare moons word before she lowers her horn and charges torwards twilight. When they would crash into each other Twilight’s horn glows and she disappear and reappears in front of the orbs. Her horn glows brightly as she focuses on the orbs. In the next second a few things happened twilight gets thrown across the room by some force as nightmare moon teleports across the room over the orb. After a hushed moment nightmare moon begins to laugh. She quickly raises her forehooves and slams them down with enough force to shatter the five orbs around her. As her laugh reaches an all new high, Twilight begins to speak and the shards around Nightmare Moon float in the air and fly to the other mares that have joined Twilight in facing Nightmare moon. The light from them gets too bright to look at and I look away. What’s happening? In front of my eyes the images of my friends flash. Applebloom laughing. Sweetie bell concentrating on a drawing. Scootaloo doing a flip on her scooter. The three of them smiling at me. The fearful expressions when nightmare attacked. What was that? Slowly I realize im crying. I left my friends, why, they were scared and I left them, I…I can’t be here. I turn and launch myself into the air tears flowing.
Celestia’s POV
While I raise the sun I appear before my prized pupil in a ball of light” Indeed you do” I say as my sun brings light and happiness to the ponies and creatures of Equestria. Twilight’s new friends bow to me as she runs up to me.
“Princess Celestia” she says.
“Twilight Sparkle my faithful student, I knew you could do it” I show her an approving smile.
“But you told me it was all an old ponytale” Twilight says looking up at me confused.
“What I told you was, that you needed to make some friends, nothing more, I saw the signs of Nightmare Moon’s return and I knew it was you who had the magic inside to defeat her, but you could not unleash it until you let true friendship into your heart” slowly I walk over to a large mare laying on the ground. “Now if only another will as well, Princess Luna” The smaller alicorn jerks up with a gasp. “It has been a thousand years since I’ve seen you like this, time to put our difference’s behind us, we were meant to rule together little sister”.
“Sister” all the ponies says in shock behind me.
“Will you accept my friendship” I ask looking down at her with a smile. Luna looks away and turns back and runs to me crying.
“I missed you so much, big sister”
“I missed you to” I say tears in my eyes. Our moment is interrupted by somepony crying loudly and then yelling “Hey you know what this calls for, a PARTY” and she is gone leaving a pink trail after her and six laughing pony’s.
“I agree” All of the pony’s head out the door except Luna who looks up at a ledge with a serious expression. “What’s wrong Luna?”
“Right before we were taken down by the elements we saw something that was impossible”.
“What do you mean, Luna” I say my brow furrowing.
“Before we were purged we saw a pony we destroyed over a thousand years ago” as she says this my eyes widen.
“Who did she see Luna” I ask already knowing the answer. She turns to me tears in her eyes once again.
“We saw, Solaris” without my permission a tear rolls down my cheek. I need to see.
“May I Luna” I walk forward and touch my horn to her head causing us both to black out. With a slight jerk I stand in the immense library that is Luna’s mind. Luna stands before a single twisted black bookshelf that holds a single book. Small with black leather to bind it. I walk up to the shelf and book looking to Luna for permission. At her nod I lift the book and open it surrounding us with a flash of light.
Nightmare Moon’s POV
Twilight and her friend fire the elements of harmony at me and as they swirl around us I look up to see somepony that can’t exist. His black coat seems to absorb the light coming from the elements, his mane and tail snaps and cracks in the wind as if it were truly made of fire, but what she is surprised most by is the sadness in his silver eyes the tears welling in them before he turns and launches out the window and my sight is cut off.
Celestia’s POV
I jerk up with tears in my eyes a slight smile on my lips as I look up at the ledge. Slowly I turn away to look at Luna who is smiling as well. Motioning to the door we head for the party in ponyville with one thing happily running through our mind.
Solaris is alive, our brother lives.
Okay so sorry about how long this took to get out there couldn’t get ahold of the computer. Anyway so please review. Also send those OC’s. Next chapter star meets his sisters. Two new OC’s of mine introduced next chapter briefly.

Comments ( 1 )

Thank you for that your the first to acually review my story and i apriciate it right now though in the story he mainly is just getting settled right now he is getting a little more of a personality slowly next few chapters i might introduce a villain mabye like a oppisite of himself dont know just got a good OC for that ill see it will go as it go and i will keep your review in mind

Login or register to comment