• Published 22nd Mar 2012
  • 594 Views, 3 Comments

Redo - Roamingmoon



The world was destroyed but every human got a second chance

  • ...
 3
 594

Chapter 3

Chapter 3
So I still own nothing
From now on I will be using Sam’s new name Star Spinner
Please I welcome any reviews also I type really slow but write really fast so I could have a chapter done the next day but it probably won’t be up for a few days after. Also Bold italics means that’s me talking to pinkie pie and underlined italics is pinkie talking to me
On with the story
Star’s POV
Scootaloo having put me down when she reached the south field is now looking for Rainbow Dash.
“Wasn’t it a bit mean to gallop off like that” I ask while we look. I glance at her and see her looking down sheepishly.
“Yeah I know I just want to find Rainbow Dash” She says and out of the corner I see a rainbow streak across the sky.
“There she is” I yell throwing Scootaloo on my back again and running full tilt after the rainbow.
Applejack’s POV
I watches her friend fly off into the sky.
Whoosh. A flash of black red orange and purple goes by after the rainbow left by my friend.
“What in tarnation” I says out load as a set of two fillies run up to me panting. ”What’cha doin out here you two”.
“We was chasin Scootaloo and Star dija see where they went” Applebloom asks panting a little.
“Wher they tha blur tha just went ba here” I ask.
“Probably which way did the” Sweetie bell starts to ask when the sky to there right is lit with a ring of fire. “Oh” all three of us gallop in its direction.
Star’s POV continued
Who was that orange mare? My legs stretch in front of me a small trail of flames behind me and an excited Scootaloo screaming to an unhearing Rainbow Dash way up in the clouds and way ahead of us. I need to go faster, we’ll never catch up like this, Scootaloo wants me to meet her, and she wants me to help her, to show Rainbow Dash. I need … to… Go… FASTER! In the middle of a row of orchards my magic surges and we blast forward with a sonic boom. In the huge burst of speed my wings burst open even in there diminutive size I lift into the sky so fast that within seconds we zoom past Rainbow Dash with my fire trailing behind.
Rainbow Dash’s POV
What the hay was that, I didn’t do a sonic rainboom. As she thinks this a column of flame blasts by, as if time slows down she sees a young colt, jet black coat, a fiery red mane and tail. On his back to her surprise and with some alarm she sees a familiar orange filly on the colts back with a huge smile on her face and her hooves wrapped around his neck. She stops in midair “Scootaloo, WHAT ARE YOU DOING” She screams and gives chase after the young foals as fast as possible. What is she doing, she can’t fly yet, if she falls, no don’t think that. Who is she ride on? She fly’s after them in a record breaking speed only able to stay behind them. Her wings burn but she can’t stop; she has to keep Scoots safe. After twenty minutes of sonic speed they slow down some, his head turns to the side showing off his silver eyes.
Star’s POV
I turn torwards Scootaloo” I... need... to... land” I say panting and tilting downward torwards a small field and I hit the ground hard, but stay up. Scootaloo hop’s down and I sit, still panting some looking torwards the ground.
“You okay Star” Scootaloo asks me with a look of concerned. I smile.
“Yeah” I say as a gust of wind heralds the arrival of a certain rainbow manned Pegasus we were looking for.
“Scootaloo what do you think you were doing” she says with a frown, which slowly changes to a wide grin as she says “You should have let me, it would have been twenty percent cooler” She turns to me with a frown on her face looking at my horn and wings.
“Do you think I could, really” Scootaloo asks her eyes shining brightly. I look at Rainbow Dash to see her with a proud smirk and looking back at Scootaloo.
“Yeah, it would be cool” At those words Scootaloo jumps in the air and runs around the field saying yes over and over. Rainbow Dash turns to me “so who are you kid” she says looking at me with her smirk still on her face.
“I’m Star Spinner, I’m new to ponyville” as the words leave my lips we hear a gasp from the woods and turn to see nothing, I shrug.
Pinkie stop spying on Star
Ahh, but its fun
No
Okie dokiey
Rainbow Dash’s POV
“Nice name suits you” she says giving Star a once over. “So why are you here” she asks sitting down for the first time since she got here.
“Well I don’t really have any other place to go, I always heard it was nice here so I thought I could come here” He say looking at the dirt.
“Why would your parents let you come here alone” She say’s hoping it’s not what she thinks. He looks up at her with a sad look.
“What parents” his head looks down and he kicks the dirt under his hoof. Why did it have to be an orphan, now I feel sorry for him, I don’t want to feel sorry for him, it’ll make me do something stupid. She has this mental tirade while her heart goes out to the young colt.
“What happened to them” She says while getting closer and sitting down next to him.
“I can’t remember, I remember hearing about ponyville than going through the woods, but not much else” he says looking up at her sadly again. She looks down at him. Why me. As she thinks this Scootaloo runs up to us and starts to talk really fast.
“Oh, I almost forgot Star doesn’t have anyplace to stay do you think he could stay with us for a few days, please, please, please” And after thirty pleases a puppy dog face, and a sad look from Star she finally says “yeah he can stay okay” she sees both the young foals smile, but that changes to a yawn as the day thave had catches up to them, She looks up at the sky seeing the sun start to set she sighs.
“Let’s go home okay” She pick up Scootaloo and deposits the little filly on her back, than proceeds to do the same with Star. With the grace all pegasi have she jumps into the air and flies toward her cloud home.
To be continued
So I think it’s okay. Next chapter Star wakes up in a room made of white. And later in the day he encounters a timid yellow Pegasus. Happens later