• Published 22nd Mar 2012
  • 593 Views, 3 Comments

Redo - Roamingmoon



The world was destroyed but every human got a second chance

  • ...
 3
 593

Chapter 1

Author's Note:

I am going to try and edit and revise this story it makes me sad to think about how this story kinda sputtered and died

Prologue:
On July twentieth two thousand thirteen, the world died. Vladimir Cirakov, a suicidal maniac, threatens to destroy the world. July twenty-sixth two thousand thirteen he does just that. On the morning of July twenty-sixth two thousand thirteen the world was engulfed in flame, Vladimir Cirakov succeeded. The benevolent one, God, decided to spare the creatures of this world by sending them all to their own dimensions where they could live as if nothing ever happened; where they could be happy. Any work of the human imagination was an option. Many humans were sent to their own versions of earth where things were different, such as the Halo universe, some to Call of Duty, Harry Potter, Transformers, Doctor Who, and Eragon just to name a few of the millions of places. One of these places was Equestria. Bronies and Pegasisters alike flocked to their own versions of Equestria. The only versions that didn't get a single human were Cupcakes and its sequel. Sam Dapola is a nineteen year old brony with black hair, brown eyes, and an average build. Our character lived alone.
Chapter 1 Confusion:
Sam's POV
The first thing that Sam noticed was that he was not in bed. The second was that there was a slight breeze hitting his face. He groggily opened his eyes and tried to rub them, only to hit himself instead. Pain exploded on his face and he yelped. He slowly opened his eyes and found that the reason he hurt himself was because his hand was a hoof! For a few seconds he stared down at his new hoof, and then did a check of the rest of his body. After discovering that he had four hooves, short legs, a small body, a snout, a pair of wings, and a small horn, he did what only a rational person would do: slowly turn to look up at the sky and scream.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh! he screamed causing several birds to scatter, and proceeded to freak out. "Where am I, what am I doing here, and why am I a pony?!" he yelled, running around in circles Suddenly, realization dawned on him, and a huge smile blossomed on his face. "THIS IS awesome!" Sam screamed at the top of his lungs. His smile slowly faded, and he looked around at the giant trees and bushes. "But why is everything so big… or am I just a lot smaller?" he thought to himself, looking at his back and his under developed wings. "Well, it's still awesome and makes me want to sing," he thought. "Where am I?" he asked nopony in particular.
Scootaloo's POV
Scootaloo rubbed the back of her head with her hoof and looked around the forest, confused. "Why did I feel like I should have come all the way out here? It's so boring! "Scootaloo thought to herself and flapped her wings a few times in annoyance, which reminded her that she couldn't fly. "Why can't I fly yet? I'm six years old, and yet I can't fly. It's embarrassing ,especially in front of Rainbow Dash…" she sighed.
"This is awesome!"
Scootaloo heard someone yell, and she turned in that direction. "Who's that?" she said to herself as she ran in that direction. She reached the edge of a small clearing and saw the lone foal in the middle of a field. His black coat seemed to absorb the sunlight around him, while his mane and tail burned a fiery red in the slight breeze. His wings from the outside were black, but when he stretched, she saw the same fiery red that she saw on his mane and tail. Once she saw him looking around, Scootaloo dashed behind a tree, her eyes as wide as dinner plates and her mind racing a thousand miles an hour. "He has a horn," she thought. "I gotta act like Rainbow Dash in this situation, "she mentally slapped herself. Deciding to act, she set a stern look on her face and trotted out to talk to him.
"Where exactly am I?" he said to nopony in particular. This made her freeze for a moment before she continued forward a few more feet.
"Hi!"
He spun around and stared at her for a moment before his face broke out in a wide grin, and he ran up, walking around her a few times with that smile still in place.
Sam's POV
Sam flipped around to see Scootaloo standing there looking at him. "Oh my god, it's Scootaloo I can't believe it!" did a squeal in his head and a huge grin broke out on his face. He ran up to her and trotted around her a few times. "She looks just like she does in the show. Wow…"He thought. "Hi…" Sam said, still staring at her.
"My name is Scootaloo. What's yours?" she asked him. Oh dang I need a pony name, um… Nightfire… No star streak. No. I got it! "My name is Star Spinner, but you can call me Star!" he said, feeling proud of the name.
"Okay Star. Um… why are you out in the woods?" she said, cocking her head to the side.
"Um, well I don't really know… I think I might be lost. I was heading to Ponyville," Sam said, finally tearing his eyes from her to look at the woods. He looked at her from the corner of his eye as she processed this and came to a decision.
"Well, I can show you to town if you want. Where are you staying?" She asked, looking at Sam. "
Well I don't have anywhere to stay. Should I tell the truth? That works." I don't have anywhere to stay yet. I thought I could find a place when I got there," Sam replied, looking at the ground and slightly red in the face.
Scootaloo's POV
Scootaloo looked at Star Spinner for a moment, then she understood. He has nowhere to go like I didn't; I could ask Rainbow Dash if he can stay with us for a little while. "Um…I can ask Rainbow Dash if you can come stay with us if you'd like to."
He looked up at her and replied, "Really? Do you think she would let me…?" His eyes filled with hope and joy.
She got excited to at his reaction and exclaimed "Yeah!"
"We should go soon so we can ask Rainbow Dash before dark."
"Can you run fast?" She asked, shivering with happiness.
"I've never needed to, but I can try." He said, blushing.
"Well let's go then!" she yelled as she started to run toward the trees.
Sam's POV
Sam looked at the spot where Scootaloo was a second ago, and groaned, "Hey wait up!" He took off in a sprint to catch up. Wow, running feels so natural. Wait, am I catching up to her? I feel so…fast! The burn in his legs felt great as he closed the distance between them, eventually catching up to her. He felt as if he could go on forever.
"So, we just go straight, right?"
"Umm yeah, why?" She looked over and saw him next to her with a mischievous smile. He ducks down and picks her up, depositing her on his back. He heard a small, "Hey!", before going full tilt.
Scootaloo's pov
She felt her hooves leave the ground and as she landed on Star's back. "Hey!" was all she could say before he flew forward so fast his legs were a blur. She looked behind them to see small flames flicking out from the bottom of his hooves. Then felt him slow down and eventually stop. "Why did you slow down? You had a flame trail behind you!" she asked, still looking at where his trail was.
He turned his head and smiled softly, gesturing in front of him. "I think we're here…"
To be continued…