• Published 16th Feb 2014
  • 641 Views, 23 Comments

Fallout: Equestrian Wastes - Dovakiin



The Mane 6 are greeted by A Nuclear war, which they have to survive in. will they live?

  • ...
36
 23
 641

NO MORE STORIES

Im no longer doing stories, due to the amount of hate and dislikes.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

~Bilbo Swaggins

Comments ( 4 )

3959371

2. I had NO Idea that there was a popular 'Fallout: Equestria'

Sure bro.

3961447 Here, let me help you. Let me reconsider your thoughts about not writing stories anymore, with pros and cons. You don't have to read this, but I'm trying to help you out.

1) Your new here? Well then considered this as a brony, as you were enthusiast by other authors. I have to say that writing this story took guts. But, Wacky's right, this...this was terrible. But don't worry!! Everyone may not start off as a popular writer, but you can learn from others. Maybe watch the shows or read others stories a little better to understand more and become a better writer!

2) Try a different idea! This story was...not so great, so try a different idea!! Maybe they discover a human or they discover technology, but don't give up! Everyone who fails at writing give up on the spot. Don't be that person! You can try again, get back on your feet, and let your imagination run wild!!

3) Last, but not least, Try as much as you can!! If your story isn't that great, than redo it, or edit it if you have to, but add enough detail to get your reader going!

Well, hope this reconsiders your idea on writing, but try a different story than this one if you want too. Please, take care, and have an awesome life.

~LikeaBaws :moustache:

3961447 I like your story.  Why does it have down votes?

3984056
I'll be honest, I had the same problem skills as the author; however, for some reason, people actually liked my story, but it was banned because of the script. My second attempt at writing a story began pretty well... But, I don't know, I've lost interest and creativity in doing it. Now, in the end, I'm writing the 3rd story, I consider it my attempt to get a "REDEMPTION". I won't stop until I finally get it.

Login or register to comment