• Published 16th Feb 2014
  • 642 Views, 23 Comments

Fallout: Equestrian Wastes - Dovakiin



The Mane 6 are greeted by A Nuclear war, which they have to survive in. will they live?

  • ...
36
 23
 642

Chaper 1: War... War never changes

Twilight awoke with a start. She had no idea of what was heading her way. Equestria was still at war with the human world, and she was well aware of that. She honestly hoped that no-one close to her would be effected by the war. As she looked out of the library window, she saw military pegassi flying overhead to aid in the battle. Twilight usually saw sights like this now and usually ignored it. As she trotted down the library stairs, she felt the building, or the tree, rumble slightly. The sensation made Twilight jump. The shuddering stopped and she continued. She walked inside the kitchen, where Spike was sitting at the table, eating his portion of breakfast.
"You're up late, Twi." Spike said to her.
"Yeah, I know. I was up all night reading a fascinating book." She replied, yawning and sitting at the table, taking her
Plate and digging into her breakfast.
"So, Twilight. What are we'" Spike was interrupted by a very loud booming noise, followed by the library shaking. They both looked out the kitchen window. Both of their jaws dropped in horror. In the distance, they saw an orange, red and black mushroom cloud. Its size was inconceivable. At least 10X larger than the library. The noise was an ear bursting 350 Db (decibels), louder than the, Human, Challenger rocket Explosion, which was 300 Db. Above the cloud was a human craft. A cargo plane with the wingspan of a dragon's.
as it flew, large, weird shaped bits of metal fell from the bottom of the craft. When they hit, they exploded just like the previous one.
"OH. MY.GOD..." was Twilight's response. She instantly knew what to do. "GET DOWN, SPIKE!" Pummeling him to the ground and under the table. Then, without warning, the shock wave struck. The next thing they knew, they were unconscious from the blast.

Author's Note:

Wow.

I know its bad, but Im trying.