• Published 16th Jan 2014
  • 2,179 Views, 29 Comments

Mare-Magnet - Dream Quill



Amber sparks something inside other mares that they cannot control and that leads to very unwanted sexual consequences whenever she is too slow to flee.

  • ...
36
 29
 2,179
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

“I belief you, Twilight…”

A typo is the worst way to end a story.

5680345

Oh. That's embarrasing.
Hope that didn't ruin your whole reading experience.

I stated here, several times in fact, that english isn't my native language.
On top of that I'm a dyslexic so I have to depend on obviously failable spelling software.

Tried to get an editor but had no luck in that regard

Awe man, cliffhanger! ;)
It's an interesting concept, what would happen if your mere presence caused others of the same sex to become irrationally powerfully sexually attracted to you. Fortunately (unfortunately?) She never had it in her mind to take advantage of the situation...
Keep going! ;)

I can't wait to see what you write next keep up the good work update more soon. Question will there be a sequel please because this story is vary interesting to read. :twilightsmile:

7372874
A sequel was actually planned. But I'm afraid I have to tell you the old "My life fucks me over so much I can't write at the moment" shtik that seems to be the main reason for authors not to update anymore. But yeah... got a job for which I have to move over 200 miles. Is a bit stressfull time and I honestly can't tell when the sequel will be ready. But I didn't forget about this, don't worry.

Login or register to comment