• Published 16th Jan 2014
  • 581 Views, 121 Comments

The Shining Sabre - Infinty Blade Brony



Celestial Sabre (aka CS) takes it into his own hooves too stop the pony kidnapping foals after his cousins sister Scootaloo goes missing and he won't stop till he finds her!

  • ...
29
 121
 581

Chapter 7 I take my revenge

The fight could've gone either way, but to let you know what happened. During the fight we clashed magic on steel, she held her ground and got a couple of slashes on me one of them putting a gash in my muzzle causing me to reel back. Feeling lucky she came in for the kill and I swung my magic axe I sliced her left wing off. "GAH WHAT DID YOU DO!" She yelled.
"Just evened the score." I said as blood flowed from the stump were her wing used to be. "Now the world will be safe." I told her already conjouring a new blade.
"Oh no you don't." she said tackling me and hitting the lever that activates the device turning it off pistons, gears, and bloodstained blades stopped working at once. "No!" she said quickly trying to reactivate the device only to feel a sharp pain in her side. "Gah!" she yelped as she fell to the floor helpless I raised my horn and brought it don on her neck in the form of an axe.
"I'm sorry old friend, but it had to be done." I said to her severed head blood pouring on the floor pegusi running around frantically trying to escape. "You would understand RD, but it seems my favors cannot be delivered sorry bout that." I said sending a bolt of energy into the device causing it to overload, and well you know. (BOOM)

"AAAAHHHH!" Sabre screamed as he fell towards Twilights balloon waiting for the demise that never came as his friend Twilight Sparkle was already in action. She caught him with magic.
"Now what would you do without me I ask why you would be dead that's what." she said, but I didn't respond instead I ran to Scootaloo's side examining her wounds that weren't bound already.
"Mister Sabre you saved me I I I don't know what she would've done to me if you two wouldn't of come along I was so scared." Scootaloo said before passing out of exhaustion.

When we arrived back at Ponyville we were greeted by all, and even a now spirit packed Sweetiebell and Applebloom who greeted their wounded friend with open arms. As for me Cheerilee couldn't have been happier to see us her mane was done, her face in a smile. Then a pink pony with an even bigger smile showed up now that I think about it she seemed to have came out of the air in front of me I recognized her as Pinkie pie the pony that defies physics and breaks the so called fourth wall as she said once. But I saw a strange look in her eyes, and oddly she came over and asked this "Want to make cupcakes with me!" I shrugged and agreed. She smiled and trotted off.
That's all for this case I guess see you later.
TheEnd

Comments ( 13 )

3812893 sorry auto correct taught was what I meant!:twilightsheepish:

3811046 and I'm sorry for the Cheerilee Scootaloo mix up but I'm sticking to it it's my fannon now! :pinkiehappy:

Oh and if you want to say it's not lore friendly to rainbow factory look at the tags it says "alternet universe"

Good, a cliffhanger, doesn't say anyone else knows... Good good... Back to the story!

3824524 I plan on making this a series so no pony will know what :pinkiecrazy: is up to. Till a while later.

So your OC can summon random weapons at will, form his magic into weapons and be generally gary stuish? you know who that reminds me of? 9000degrees.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/archer-emiya-shirou-0237.jpg

Difference is is that Emiya is a complete bad ass and your OC has 100 words per chapter. Seriously write more

3871992 these two are related in Jo way shape or form. Ignore the Jo I meant no. And his weakness is he can't stand to loose friends or family he does he freaks out and is defenseless.

3872014 Bro, thats not a weakness. Thats not even close to being a true weakness. And yes they are related. Emiya shapes his mana into projections of weapons and can constantly create more. Your guy basically does the same thing.

You character needs to have more than just an emotional weakness. OH NO MY DOG DIED I CANT DO ANYTHING FOR AN HOUR! thats him being a little bitch not an actual weakness. Maybe something like certain magics disrupt his, he can't project perfect copies of weapons or his weapons are prone to breaking that sort of thing.

3872032 his bigger weakness will be explained later be patient I don't want to spoil it if you want to know I'll tell you if you ask.

3872032 ps I don't watch that anime so there relatability to each other is a coincidence.

3872032 ps ranged weapons he cannot create without draining his magic completely after the first shot. And his weapons break pretty easily like when he fought Dashie her cleaver shatterd his blade.

Login or register to comment