• Published 16th Jan 2014
  • 581 Views, 121 Comments

The Shining Sabre - Infinty Blade Brony



Celestial Sabre (aka CS) takes it into his own hooves too stop the pony kidnapping foals after his cousins sister Scootaloo goes missing and he won't stop till he finds her!

  • ...
29
 121
 581

Chapter 2 I need a hoof

Applebloom, Sweetiebell, and I decided to check around Ponyville for clues regarding the foal nappings. "No I can't say I know to much about it." said one pony after another until we found a young colt he looked rather bloodied and bruised if I might say.
"Oh my what happened to you, are you hurt?" I asked but he just muttered
"Rrrrainbow..." before blacking out I quickly got an ambulance and let the doctors handle it from here. I still wondered who would hurt such a innocent foal like that and the word he muttered "rainbows" I wasn't sure what it meant but something clicked in the back of my mind but I couldn't put my hoof on it.
"We're do yah think Scoots is, I'm scared.' said Applebloom.
"Don't worry I'll find her but I'll need some helping hooves, ok." Sabre exclaimed. They nodded and we continued on. Taking a break round noon for a snack at Sugar CubeCorner were we thought about a plan. "Ok from what I've gathered the foals in question were all pegasus ponies and they were taken round midnight at the latest, and from what I've hearted that colt said were he got injured a place called "Rainbow Factory" I don't know why he would say that the place was safe as houses last time I checked" said Sabre. Now Sabre was one of the few unicorns who are able to walk on clouds due to magic.
"I've heard that name before." said Sweetie before falling down on the floor grabbing her head screaming to stop hurting me you pegasus jerks! The fits continued for a little bit then stopped when she got up and said "What happened?" thus I told her of what happened. "I..I..I don't know how that happened I just know something happened there." she said.
"First you should rest, after an fit like that it's a good idea." said Sabre. Sweetie nodded and I brought her home. Rarity was so upset at what had happened.
"Why how dreadful are you ok Sweetiebelle." said Rairity.
"Sweetie just needs rest" I told her. I led her inside the boutique to her room and went back to Sugar Cube Corner.