• Published 16th Jan 2014
  • 584 Views, 121 Comments

The Shining Sabre - Infinty Blade Brony



Celestial Sabre (aka CS) takes it into his own hooves too stop the pony kidnapping foals after his cousins sister Scootaloo goes missing and he won't stop till he finds her!

  • ...
29
 121
 584

Chapter 1 The Letter the Cousin and the Hero

Celestial Sabre was just practicing his magic when a guard came in the door with a letter. He seemed concerned, well I guess you want to know what our protagonist looks like. Now Sabre is a chestnut unicorn with walnut brown mane and crossed swords with purple blades for a Cutie mark. "Urgent message from Ponyville comes from a Miss.Cheerilee.". At the mention of his cousin Sabre ran to the guard using magic to open the message.
"Dear Celestial Sabre I've come bearing bad news Scootaloo has been kidnapped!" startled at the statement he momentairaly stopped reading to catch his breath and kept reading. "I need you Sabre your the only unicorn other than Twilight who would help well Twilight is out of town but contacted me I need you to get her back I promised Mom I would take care of her, please she needs you!". He dropped the letter grabbed his armor and took off!
Sabre arrived at Ponyville within the hour with the help of his magic. I mean he is the second in command of the royal guard. Shining Armor recognized his abilities at the attack on Canterlot when he used his magic weapons to dispatch twenty Changelings in a matter of moments. "Well here I am." he said as he walked to the school.
"Sabre oh thank Celestia your here!" said Cheerilee as she beckoned me in and explained to the students why I was here. When two fillies a unicorn with a cotton candy mane and white fur, and a yellow with red maned earth pony I recognized as Scootaloo's friends Applebloom, and Sweetiebell! "Well hello there girls how are you doing, you know with Scoots gone." said Sabre. They remained silent "Not so good huh?" he exclaimed.
The unicorn stepped up and said "Please bring Scootaloo back she's our best friend." She sniffled.
"Don't worry I will after all she's family, and I will do anything for family! ANY THING!" I exclaimed. Already thinking about how I'm gonna save Scoots."

"Ow!" moaned Scootaloo as she noticed the pain in the back of her head. Where was she? Panic gripped her as she felt the binds around her hooves. She was yelling "HELP HELP HELP ME!" she yelled knowing well that she was kidnapped.

Author's Note:

Thank Grey Pegasus for telling me that my spacing and grammar were off so now I'm making up for my mistakes with a new fic starring my oc Celestial Sabre!