• Published 16th Jan 2014
  • 579 Views, 121 Comments

The Shining Sabre - Infinty Blade Brony



Celestial Sabre (aka CS) takes it into his own hooves too stop the pony kidnapping foals after his cousins sister Scootaloo goes missing and he won't stop till he finds her!

  • ...
29
 121
 579

Chapter 4 not a single soul gets through.

Two hours later. "What do you even need me for!" yelled Scootaloo. She directed her question at Rainbow Dash as she opened the door. Already scared by the dark, cold, blood stained room with corpses all over the room.
"How do you not remember I know it was months ago, but how do you not remember?" said an obviously annoyed Rainbow Dash. "But if I must explain, here at the rainbow factory we create the rainbows for all of Equestria after an incident our princess was unable to do so, as such she came to the pegusi for help, and so we made a factory to create rainbows but we kept one thing secret from the princess." said Rainbow Dash.
"And what's that?" asked Scootaloo regretting asking that.
"We needed foals to create them there colorful spirits were capable of being turned into a liquid state and released into the air to make rainbows, and now you know." she answered.
"NO NO NO!" screamed Scootaloo now fearful for her life. Her mind was a flurry of fear as she struggled against her bonds to no avail.

Back at Ponyville I Celestial Sabre was stumped. "Why can't I find anything I've searched every corner of Ponyville, and the foalnapper couldn't of escaped as soon as the disappearances started pegusi, and unicorns haven't let any pony leave or enter the town so now were?" I said to myself.
"Hello there can I talk to you? " asked a purple unicorn that I also knew.
"Why Twilight Sparkle how goes you?" I asked.
"Oh fine but I heard about Scootaloo and came to help in any way I can." said Twilight. Glad for the extra help I accepted her help. "Then let's get to work!" she said with an adventurous glint in her eyes.

"Aaaah stop stop please stop!" yelled Scootaloo as her captor just played with her slowly cutting into her flesh with her knife. But she didn't stop. Trying to reason with the psycho pony was out of the window she tried to threaten her. "If you kill me I'll haunt you for the rest of your life!" she said.
"Oh, but you see I can leave but as for you not a single soul gets through!" Rainbow Dash laughed.
Terrified Scootaloo could only sit there terrified for death, then she screamed "HELP ME!"