• Published 17th Mar 2012
  • 7,848 Views, 514 Comments

Interesting Times - Timothy48



A mysterious magical mist drops Equestria into the Human World at the start of the 20th Century

  • ...
21
 514
 7,848

Announcement

Well sorry to do this to you guys, but my editor, Shoggoth, is currently in the middle of getting his house ready for selling. So I have no idea when he will return and as his services were necessary for fixing this story I have decided to put this one on the shelf for now. When my editor returns I will get back to work on getting the next rewritten chapter up.

Really sorry about this.

-Timothy48

Comments ( 28 )

Long time no chat. I have been crazy busy and I wanted to take the time to read through all the chapters of Interesting times again, but I still haven't done that:twilightoops:

Anyhow, it's nice to see that oyu are still going and I'm very excited to see what happens. Also, one of your compatriots may be dealing behind your back.:trixieshiftleft:

2903449 Dealing what behind my back? I am confused.

2903592
Everything. Drugs, guns, plushies, and excellent root beer.:pinkiehappy:

2903638 Ah, guess I'll have to kill you then.

What sort of shelf are you putting it on?

2903755 The one where I wait for my editor to get back before I continue working on it shelf.

Aw dang, and I was really looking forward to the next chapter... Well, no matter. It is as it is, and I cannot do anything but to wait patiently and hope it resolves quickly.
God's speed Shoggoth.

MOAR!!!!!!!!!

Get someone else to edit it? What do you mean by edit anyways? Grammar spelling? There are lots of people that would edit for you with out any compensation. You don't have to rely on one person. Just a thought.

4235911 That and helping me with elements within the story, plot line and such, my previous editor was also something of my co-author.

Another on the favourites list.
Either the top, or second on my 'I want a new part' list. :-)

4250225 I'm sorry to inform you, that if you are expecting any new updates with this story, that you will be disappointed, as this story has been cancelled for several weeks.

-Timothy48

4250351
:)
Regrettably, I already knew this - wanting does not mean expecting.
I have book series on my watch-list after 20 years of failure to produce the next part.
Some even do!
'Worst' case, I can re-read and enjoy it again in a couple of years.

Cool Story. I actually had something like this being planned out too. Although my story has Equestria switching places with (most of) the Continental USA, and taking place around 1000 AD or 1010 AD. Shame this story is cancelled.

The pony on the title picture is fucked. Just, fucked.

It's a shame that this story was cancelled.

How Fucked would Equestria would be Counting 1-5 during the great war?

1. Meh
2. I don't know
3.Half Half
4. Worried
5. Your basically fucked

5351550 Well that would be spoilers now wouldn't it?

But honestly I have no idea as I never got that far before I shelved the story.

However...there's a good chance that this story's gonna get pulled off the shelf soon.

Not 100%, but a good chance, keep an eye out.

5351550 With the advent of Nuclear Warfare they go from a 3-ish to a solid 4.

6744543 I cancelled it because I didn't like the way I was writing it, and I was burnt out on it, (had already done a rewrite of it before) plus I was starting another story and didn't feel like writing two big ones at the same time. Moreover, this story was just too big for me at the time, I might pick it back up in the future, but then again I might not. We'll see.

6744562

Still, I'll track it just in case.

Any luck bringing this back?

8156488 Nope, not planning on doing anything with this story at present, I can barely keep one story going let alone two. Besides this story was pretty weak as far as plot and character development was concerned, and I would need to do another major overhaul of the story to make it worth reading and I just don't have the will to do that right now, so unless I say otherwise in a blog post, this story is going to stay dead. Sorry.

yo, are you ever going to do a re write of this? its been years and I'd say its a shame to just leave this story to rot with no ending , either I'd say do a re write, of the planned story you had from the beginning, or do a re write of another timeline in history, like ww2, modern humanity, or hell even the american revolution, just shootin off ideas here for ya

9688515
I'm focusing on my other story right now. And I'm a slow writer so there is very little chance that this story will ever come back. Sorry.

Login or register to comment