• Published 10th Jun 2014
  • 2,288 Views, 8 Comments

Beast - Ice Fire



Spike must try and help Fluttershy after her recent... stuff.

  • ...
4
 8
 2,288

Ch. One: Pilot

Author's Note:

Me: Hey, Ice Fire followers. I'm so sorry for the HUGE delay.

Ice Fire: You BET you are, puny human! Now get back in your cage!

Me: But I don't have a ca--

Ice Fire: ANYWAYS! Sorry for the long delay, my human counterpart here was being lazy and just playing a lot of Flappy Bird and sitting on the couch and-

Me: I think the followers get it, Ice.

Ice: ...Okay, just enjoy the story. Also, I know that you guys might have given up on me, but I'm making it up for you. The long-awaited sequel for Spike & Fluttershy!

Spike limped towards the Golden Oak Library, seemingly sad. As he approached his home, a certain purple alicorn greeted him in.

"Hi, Spike. You came early- I thought you said you were going to hang out with Fluttershy." Unknown to Spike, Twilight had to force out those last words.

Spike looked up at her.
"Twilight, Flutter's been acting wierd lately. It looks like she dosen't want me around anymore," Spike reluctantly thought out loud.

Though wanting to go out with Spike herself, Twilight knew he was hurt.

Hurt.

She knew this feeling all too well.

She remembered that night at the Canterlot Dance...






Twilight had witnessed her first heartbreak at Canterlot Castle when Flash Sentry had just vanished. by that, he had simply left her to be with another mare. Flash had apologized after the dance and suggested that they both see other ponies.

And that night was the last night Twilight would have ever seen him. And that was also the last night Twilight would have ever wanted to see him again...



DRAMA!!!!




"T-Twilight?" Spike waved his claws over Twilight's face. She had simply dozed off.

Twilight had then suggested that they both go to sleep. As Spike nodded and headed up the stairs, Twilight stared at the picture of her and Flash Sentry that she had framed some time ago. With sadness and rage inside of her, she levitated the picture out of the frame and silently dropped it in a nearby trash bin. She wanted zero memory of Flash left in her home.

Out of sight, out of mind, Twilight thought as she headed up the stairs with Spike.










Spike forced his eyes open. He wanted to make a special omelet breakfast for Twilight. She had been acting wierd.

He hopped out of bed and headed downstairs, only to find that Twilight had already prepared a ruby pancake.

"Really, Twilight? You had to make a surprise breakfast when I was gonna surprise you?" Spike groaned.
Twilight, in response, giggled and dropped the ruby pancake on a plate, along with a fork and knife. Spike happily sat down and wrapped his red-and-white checkered handkerchief around his neck. He took a huge chunk of the breakfast and stuffed it in his mouth. It was surprising how much food Spike could fit in his mouth.

"Thanks, Twi." He said, mouth full of rubies. He had then looked down at his plate and noticed something- the rubies had formed a heart. He had shrugged it off.

After eating his breakfast (that he had consumed in like, six... seventy seconds or so?), Spike had decided to get to the bottom of Fluttershy's behavior.

"Hey, Twilight, mind if I left for a moment?" Spike asked. Twilight turned her head at him.

"I know where you're going, so you can go," Twilight said. Spike was confused by this. She usually won't let him off so easily. Oh well.

Spike walked away from her, nearing the door. As he placed his claw on the door, he asked "...You sure?"

Twilight, with her head now turned away from Spike to wash his dish, nodded. Spike smiled and pushed the door open.

He ran out, and quickly inspected all ponies around him to see if any of them was Fluttershy as he ran. He saw no one but...

"Hi Spike!"

...Pinkie Pie.

Spike, startled by Pinkie's sudden appearance (like almost always), nearly fell. He gained his balance and asked her a question.

"Hi, Pinkie. Have you seen Fluttershy?"

"...Nup. Not since that bat incident."

"Hmmm."

Pinkie Pie pulled out a lightbulb and held it over Spike's head. She turned it on.

"I got it!" Spike exclaimed. He then looked at the lightbulb over his head and added, "Wow, Pinkie. That bulb really comes in handy."

"I know, Spike. It does."

Spike then got back on topic and told Pinkie the idea.

Or more like...

Plan.

MUAHAHAhAaahHaAAAH!!!!




Later...




Pinkie Pie, in her iconic little spy suit she wore in the Crystal Empire, crept up to the window of Fluttershy's cottage. She hid in some nearby bushes and turned on a little device on her wrist. The device glowed green as an image of Spike came up on it, only a little bit blurry.

"Okay, Spike. I'm at the subject's cottage. What information do you want me to recieve, Big Boss?" Pinkie said into the device's microphone.

"I want you to pick up what Flutters' secret is. She obviously knows something she dosen't want me to know. She's been avoiding me since the past week, and I want to get to the bottom of it. ...And stop calling me Big Boss. This isn't MGS."

"What's MGS?"

"Nevermind."

"Alright. Peace out, Big Boss."

"*sigh*"

With that rather awkward conversation, Pinkie turned off the device. She peeked out of the bushes and into the window.

There was Fluttershy, with a bag around her back. Angel was in front of her (more like below her), tapping his feet.

"Angel, I promise I'll get you a carrot after this," Fluttershy said to her bunny.

Angel raised an eyebrow.

"Look. This is very important. Me and Dr. Hooves have something to do."

Pinkie gasped loudly, catching the attention of Fluttershy. Luckily, Pinkie ducked in time. When her Pinkie sense told her it was safe to peek, she did.

"...Anyways, Angel, I'll be back soon! Behave yourself while I'm gone!"

Angel nodded, and when Fluttershy turned away to the door, he silently cackled deviously.

Pinkie ducked back in the bushes and turned on the device.

"...Spike, I got some info... And I'm sure you ain't gonna like it..."

Comments ( 8 )

More of this story :yay::moustache::moustache:

My feelings: Dr. Whooves is spelled with a W at first. Second. Okay. Neat!

Login or register to comment