• Published 2nd Jan 2014
  • 1,671 Views, 14 Comments

Starlight's Birthday Bash - Starlight Dash



Starlight runs around from home to avoid an unwanted talk, but she ended up meeting some very interesting ponies.

  • ...
16
 14
 1,671

Chapter 3: The End

Chapter 3: The End

"You guys want to...replace me?" She sniffles.

"Oh nononono that's not what we meant Starlight!" Spitfire says in her calming motherly tone

"Yes it is!"

"No we would have another foal. We never said anything about replacing you!"

"But I'm your foal!"

"But wouldn't you want a little brother or sister?"

Starlight shakes her head backing up slowly.

"Starlight wait." Birthday says taking one step forward

Starlight bursts into a full sprint as she grabs her saddlebags runs out the front door and off the cloud edge.

Both Birthday and Spitfire scream at the top of their lunges "NO!"

Starlight falls below on her hooves creating a small crater. She stands up completely fine and runs off. Spitfire goes and flies after her as fast as she can with Birthday not far behind.

"Starry wait!"

"Stay away fom me!!"

"Starry don't be like that."

"Hwep! Hwep!!!!"

"Starry please stop! We can talk about this!"

"Freeze!" The two stop.

Spitfire stops and hovers in the air. The three guards from earlier fly in front of Starlight. Birthday flies after them both and stops next to Spitfire.

"What's going on here?!"

"Your both under arrest for the kidnapping of the princesses daughter."

"We didn't kidnap her!" Birthday struggles as a guard restrains him.

"Tell that to Princess Celestia herself!"

Spitfire starts to tear up "Starry please tell them the truth!"

Starlight looks away her face containing only sadness and hate.

"Please Starry! Tell them the truth!" Spitfire pleads.

"Save it!"

The guards escort the three ponies all the way to Canterlot castle. Birthday glares at Starlight as Spitfire hangs her head down in sadness. When they arrive Celestia rushes over and hugs Starlight tightly her eyes tired looking and looked to have been crying.

"Starlight! My baby girl!" Celestia hugs Starlight almost begining to cry again "I thought I had lost you! Are you ok? Why is your horn and wing bandaged?"

"It's nofing mommy I just had an accident is all."

Celestia looks at Spitfire and Birthday Bash "Why are these ponies here?"

A guard kneels whilst speaking "They are the ones that kidnapped your daughter your majesty."

"We didn't kidnap her." Birthday says

"Silence! You dare kidnap my daughter and then hurt her! To the dungeon with you both! I expected better from you two! Especially the leader of the Wonderbolts."

"We didn't take her and she was hurt when we found her!"

"Enough! Take them away!"

The guards escort Spitfire and Birthday away. Starlight looks back her face full of hate.

"Starry I'm sorry!"

"I'm sowwy fo twusting yoo."

"Now Starlight lets get you cleaned up!"

Starlight looks down "Otay mommy." Celestia lifts the foals head up. "Its gonna be ok. They cant hurt you anymore."

Time skips forward as the talk with Starlight seemed like hours but was only 15 minutes. She walks out of her bathroom ready for bed tugging at her new protection. Celestia sets a package of diapers by her bedside. "The cover said silly filly diapers nighttime protection. For ponies who problems reside in the night."

"Mommy I don't wanna wear these!"

"I know you don't sweetie but its for your own good." Celestia says putting a wing around her daughter

"Otay mommy."

Starlight crawls into bed suckling on her pacifier.

"Goodnight sweetie." Celestia kisses her on the head. "Things will get better." Celestia leaves turning off the light and letting Starlight's special ceiling crystals glow the comforting light blue she longed for again.\

-Cut to Spitty and Birthday-
Birthday and Spitfire are in the dungeon with cold metal fetters with long chains attached to their hooves Birthday passes back in forth in rage and Spitty is moping in a corner.

"Who does she think she is making us help her then leaving us out in the cold like that! I should have left her to go do whatever she was going to do! I mean seriously we helped her out with this whole thing and she has the nerve to get mad at us what the hay!"

Spitfire stays silent. Birthday just sighs in frustration.

"I'm sorry Spitty I knew you liked her a lot."

Birthday Bash lays next to Spitfire in the corner his wing around her. A slight crinkle and jingle followed by a small grunt is heard in the distance but the two disregard it.

"I promise we will get out of this somehow!" Birthday says standing up clenching his hoof.

"How?"

"I um don't know yet but I'll figure something out."

"Yoo guys awe adowable." Starlight appears at the door smiling.

Birthday turns around and almost instantaneously zooms at the bars and tries to grab Starlight

"Come here you little!"

Starlight backs up unfazed her diaper crinkling slightly.

"I will rip your intestines out and choke you with them!"

"BB stop!" Spitfire walks over to the bars.

Birthday backs up from the bars and sits in another corner

"What do you want Starlight?"

"Well now vat yoo ask." Starlight jingles keys in front of the two.

Starlight tries inserting them into the keyhole but they won't fit

"Come on stupwid keys!"

Starlight rubs her chin then gets an idea.

"Bwack up!"

Birthday and Spitfire back up confused. Starlights horn glows as she emits a powerful shock wave knocking the door off it's hinges. The two stand there in awe.

"Come on I am gwetting yoo out!"

Birthday Bash and Spitfire look at each, cross their hooves and don't move.

"How do we know you're not trying to trick us!"

Starlight tears up "Pwease! I'm sowwy I wied! I weed yoo guys pwease!"

"You sure seemed like you didn't need us before! why don't you go back to Celestia and stab some other ponies in the back."

"BB stop it!"

Starlight bursts tears flying from her cheeks "Bwecause I have no ova ponies to go to! I'm all awone! Cewestia doesn't even spend much time with mwe! Shes too bwusy bweing a pwincess! Now wis stupwid diapa is pushing us fawtha away!" Starlight says putting her face in her hooves.

She feels hooves surround her as she cries. Starlight looks up to find Spitfire hugging her.

"It's ok I forgive you."

"I'm all awone all the time. I had no one to tawk to about this pwobwem I'm having and Cewestia isn't awound to tawk to me."

"We're here for you." Birthday says coming over and hugging Starlight.

"Yoo guys weed to weave while yoo can!"

Birthday get ups and picks up Starlight putting her on his back.

"Well we are taking you with us!"

Starlight gets off his back "No yoo can't. I weed to stay. Mommy will miss mwe too much."

"We'll see ya later Starry!"

"Wait! Yoo weed to get pass the guawds still!"

"We have wings we should be good."

"The shift is pwegasi."

"Oh that's great then how do we leave then?"

"Fowo me!"

Birthday and Spitfire follow Starlight. Starlight walks up the stairs her diaper making lots of crinkle noises with every step.

Spitfire speaks up "So this is what you had to talk to your mom about?"

"I've been wetting the bed wately."

"Why?"

Starlight shrugs.

"You know if you explained everything to your mom we wouldn't need to escape."

"I guess I couwd twy."

Starlight arrives at the top where an angry Celestia and many guards were waiting.

Birthday leans over and whispers "I think now would be a good time to explain."

"What is the meaning of this Starlight?!"

"Mommy pwease! Wet me expwain!"

Starlight takes a deep breathe "It's my fauwt wey didn't kidnwap I wied cause wey were having a new foal I wanted to be the only foal and and it all just fell apart."

Celestia calms down "Starlight but why would you lie and runaway?"

"I I I..."

Starlight looks back at Spitfire who motions her to go on.

You're never awound when I weed yoo and I was afwaid about this diapa fing and I just wanted somepony to tawk to and wove me!"

Celestia's ears go down her feelings slightly hurt but she more ashamed than anything "Starlight I'm so sorry I haven't been around for you. I never knew how you felt."

Starlight runs up and hugs Celestia smiling "It's otay mommy! I fowgive yoo!"

Celestia looks at Birthday and Spitfire "I'm terribly sorry for the mix up!"

"It's quite alright."

"How about I give you two a night in the castle all services and a pass to the Canterlot spa and next years young fliers competition?"

"Thank you!"

Celestia looks at Starlight "And you! You wanna sleep with mommy tonight or for the rest of the night?"

Birthday lifts his chained hooves up "Um do you guys mind?"

Celestia giggles "Sorry." She motions the guards to unshackle them.

"Thank you."


"Come on mommy wets go! Last one to your room is a foal!"

Celestia giggles "My staff will show you to your rooms." Celestia runs after Starlight "I'm gonna beat you!!"

-2 days later-

Celestia makes noises as she uses her magic to fly Starlight through the air "Starlight rounds the final lap can she make it!?"

Celestia turns the corner into the kitchen where Birthday and Spitfire are eating their breakfast. "Starlight does! She is the youngest foal ever to win the young fliers competition!!" Celestia lowers Starlight's diapered butt into the high chair by the table.

Starlight giggles

"So what does my little champion want for breakfast?!"

"I want pancwakes and hay bacon and a bottle of apple juice!"

"Pancakes good choice! Let's see if my cooking skills are up to par!"

The morning went by fairly quick thus leading up to moment Starlight dreaded the time where Spitfire and Birthday had to go back home.

"Yoo suwe yoo haft to weave?"

Spitfire kneels down to Starlight's level "Sorry Starry, but we have lives of our own to live."

Starlight looks down "Oh otay..."

"Hey it doesn't mean we won't see each other again! You can come visit us both any time you like!"

Starlight's head looks at Celestia who nods. Starlight smiles and jump hugs Spitfire. Spitfire and Birthday both fly up waving goodbye to the two as they fly off into the sunset.

THE END

Author's Note:

FINALLY! I honestly enjoyed writing this immensely and this is officially my first finished story ever!! So YAY! Lots more to come especially a new fanfiction coming up that isn't padded it will be posted when I get up and running! Unfortunately I will not have time to proof read this so leave me comments of what I screw up with grammer wise! Hope you enjoyed the story! PEACE!

Comments ( 3 )

Kind of felt like this chapter should've been split in two. The first part ending with Spitfire and Birthday Bash thrown into the dungeon, and the second part being the conclusion of this fic. Cause this chapter seemed to feel rushed. :twilightoops:

3812333 It shoulda came out at like months ago. No way it was rushed. But I can see where your getting that from

4103443 Right sorry. Thanks for the correction

Login or register to comment