• Published 1st Jan 2014
  • 794 Views, 32 Comments

The Fluttershy Leekspin - UniqueSKD



Fluttershy finds a piece of leek on her way home from a walk. Take a really good guess what she does with it...

  • ...
2
 32
 794

Take A Leek, Spin Your Green

Author's Note:

La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la...

(notices you reading this Author's Note)

Oh, bugger it all, you gone caught me tossing my leek around.

Well, anyways (throws leek away, knocks over candle) welcome to the story.

Now read my nonsense, please.

(Walks over to leek, picks it up, resumes spinning)

La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la...

WARNING! RATED 'R' FOR 'RANDOM'!

Fluttershy Leekspin

By UniqueSKD

P.S - Waffles and Muffins!

The kingdom of Equestria and its inhabitants awakened to yet another gloriously beautiful day, as the warm rays of Celestia's magnificent sun (that big fiery ball of flame in the sky, for those of you who didn't know) shone through the windows of Ponyville's homes, gently caressing the sleeping faces of the town's residents, who'd open their eyes and greet the new morning with a weary yawn, or a plea for an extra five minutes of sleep (those who had a long sleep deserve a nap, after all XD).

Over at the home of Fluttershy, the Element of Kindness (or, after watching that Season 4 episode, the Former-Element of Kindness) woke up from her blissful slumber as Celestia's sun rays touched her soft cheeks, and sat herself up straight, letting out a rather quiet yawn before opening her eyes. Laying upon her bed covers, and also just waking up to the new day, was her pet bunny Angel (such an ironic name for a little fluffy demon), who twitched his nose and pawed at his whiskers as he hopped up closer to Fluttershy.

"Oh, um, good morning Angel," said Fluttershy as she rubbed some sleep out of her eye, smiling down at the little shit - er, I mean - at the little 'darling' bunny, "did you sleep well last night?"

Angel nodded happily in response, and hopped out of her way so that she could get out of bed. "That's, um, nice to know. You go along downstairs to the kitchen, Angel. I'll, ah, be there in a minute to make breakfast," the yellow mare told her pet.

He nodded his head, and bounced along the floor and out of the bedroom, leaving his master (or should that be 'mistress'? I usually associate that word with 'Dominatrix' things...) to tidy up the bed, grabbing the sheets in her mouth and pulling them here and there until they were perfectly laid out straight. Satisfied, Fluttershy smiled to herself, and headed over to her bathroom, where she proceeded to brush her mane and tail, to straighten out the out-of-place hairs, brush her teeth, and checked her weight (she won't tell it, folks!).

Fluttershy came downstairs after making her bed, and was instantly greeted by all of her many animal friends, which included a variety of birds, little woodland critters (and a very big bear!), and some other animals that I do not deem important enough to mention. (troll-face). Fluttershy smiled kindly as she greeted each and every one of her animals, as they approached her and chirped, purred, and barked their 'Good Mornings!' to the animal-loving pony.

"Good, um, morning, everyone!", she called out to each of them. "Breakfast will be coming right up as soon as Angel's fed, so, um, if you don't mind waiting for a little bit, that is...". The animals rolled their eyes upon hearing that name, but since she was pretty much the hand (or the 'hoof') that fed them, they nodded their heads and waited patiently for their turns.

Fluttershy walked into her small kitchen area, where Angel was standing on the table, impatiently tapping his foot after waiting up for Fluttershy. The hungry look in his eyes was all the mare needed to see to know what he was wanting.

"Oh, um, er, I'm sorry, Angel," the timid mare apologetically stammered, as she immediately made her way over to the cupboards and began searching through them. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long." She ducked her head in order to look deeper within the cupboard, not noticing the carrot that flew over her head as she did so, Angel's aim having been a little tad off.

Fluttershy, a moment later, then popped her head out of the cupboard, a basket held in her mouth, carrying inside of it an assortment of vegetables and fruits. Shutting the cupboard door behind her, Fluttershy walked over to the table, and placed the basket next to the little shit - er, I mean - 'adorable' little bunny...thing. "Here you are, Angel," Fluttershy beamed happily at the bunny, who merely narrowed his eyes, and snatched a carrot from out of the basket, and began to munch away at it. #

When the little shit - er, I mean - 'adorable and cuddly little bunny' snatched the carrot from out of the basket, he caused some leeks to fall out of the tack of food, hitting the edge of the table, and falling to the floor. Fluttershy took notice of this, and went over to pick them up. When she picked them up in her hoof, Fluttershy stared at the green-and-white onions she was holding, a very strange feeling suddenly coming over her as she looked at the vegetables. She didn't know why, but...she just felt a peculiar urge, no a desire rather, to randomly just...spin them, like in that one internet meme.

Angel noticed that Fluttershy was holding a piece of leek in her hooves, and paused his munching away at the carrot. He looked at Fluttershy, who was still staring at the leek in her hooves, and then he looked at the leek, but didn't see anything in particular about it that would strike him as interesting. He looked back to Fluttershy, and back to the leek. Back to Fluttershy, and back to the leek, and then outside the window just in time to see the guy from the Old Spices advert ride past on a horse.

Just then, Fluttershy began to turn her hooves around in a circular motion, and start to spin the leek in her hoof. She spun it around once, and a small smile crept onto her face. She spun the leek again, and her smile widened. She spun it three more times, and she began to laugh gleefully, and in delight.

And have a guess what she began to do after that?

Comments ( 26 )

Nice little story. I was hoping she was going to beat Angel with it. :rainbowwild:

Not a fan of that bunny or Rarity's cat. Not very well mannered pets to me.

Oh and Happy New Year. :twilightsmile:

Oh my goodness, What!? :pinkiehappy:
Kewl, men.

3716672
Yeah, well my mom sponsors the RSPCA, so yeah animal cruelty in my silly story wouldn't quite go that well with her if she read it. XD

3716832
Wait till I get around to doing my animations again. i'll be making some new stories for those videos. Some of them though, not all of them. It'd be cool this year to get all of you lot, my followers and subscribers, to provide your OC's and voices in my animations. I cannot offer you all much, and I regret this fact a lot, but if I can offer anything at all to show you my gratitude for becoming my friend, and for considering me worth your time, than I would try to involve you all more in my stuff. I may not get 10,000 views for my stuff, let alone 1,000 views, but every one view I get is worth 100,000 views to me. I take what i get, and am grateful for what i get and have, and what i have right here on this site is currently 66 magnificent and amazing people who tolerate my stupidity and wackiness. How the hell i made it this far is beyond me, but you all helped me in some way.

Ah, crap. I was never good at making good speeches. Thank god I never get asked to write for political parties. XD

3716957
But, but, but... it is to a fictional abusive bunny.

I still think it would have been funny. Even if it was hitting him on the spins. :rainbowlaugh:

3716981
I wanted to have him spinning his carrot with Fluttershy, but...I messed up in Photoshop with the layers, so he ended up bobbing his head up and down to the beat. I thought it was kinda funny, so i kept it in.

This was an early animation, o it was sort of meant to not be that good, in a way. XD

3716976 Hey, I've built a reputation on being random; it's nothing to be ashamed of! :flutterrage:
And quite the noble speech. :rainbowdetermined2:
You have what it takes to go far, man.

3717006
How far, though?

This far?

3717400
UniqueSKD makes a promise, he does his damn best to keep it. ;)

3717790
Guard - Stop right there, criminal scum! Your life is forfeit!
UniqueSKD - (Deploys smoke grenade and disappears. Reappears behind the Guard and takes his weapon)
Guard - How in the hell did you do that?
UniqueSKD - Fuck you, that's how! XD ;)

3717809
Then i shall draw two ponies having sweet sex with each other, and they shall give birth to your OC!

Also, I'll comment and write what I want, fool! RAP BATTLE, BEE-ATCH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No idea where I'm going with this now...

3717815
Can't do shit without the batteries. (tosses batteries up and down in his hand)

He looked back to Fluttershy, and back to the leek. Back to Fluttershy, and back to the leek, and then outside the window just in time to see the guy from the Old Spices advert ride past on a horse.

...I do believe you would enjoy this video:
[youtube=youtube.com/watch?v=imZQAKxTJXQ]

4796512 BEAUTIFUL! XD

4796524
Holy horseapples, Batman! That was the fastest reply I've ever received! :pinkiegasp:

4796534 It was as if I was waiting...

(eyes shift left and right)

...Well, that really was random. :derpytongue2: The meme video just made it even weirder. :yay:

Also, the narrator's comments - especially the ones in parentheses - were so funny! :rainbowlaugh:

6079062 Yeeeeeaaaah...this story was definitely more random than I usually write. This really shows how awkward my writing can be when I don't have much in the department of good ideas. XD

"Oh, um, good morning Angel," said Fluttershy as she rubbed some sleep out of her eye, smiling down at the little shit - er, I mean - at the little 'darling' bunny, "did you sleep well last night?"

I fucking lost it XD :rainbowlaugh:

6891387 Oh dear!

I hope you find it soon!

6891569

My sides often leave me from something funny, only to come back the next day... only to go away again! :pinkiehappy: :trollestia:

6891677 Not very loyal then, are they?

I was looking through your stories while listening to my youtube playlist (with 134 songs on it) and came across this fic while this song was playing. I just had to stop by and make mention.
Keep up the good work. Deus tecum.

7173214 What were the odds, eh? XD

Login or register to comment