• Published 24th Dec 2013
  • 5,142 Views, 104 Comments

Assassin's Creed-Fluttershy - cellum95



In the midst of an accidental spell by Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy returns after 7 years of being absent, with some unexpected surprises for the remaining Mane 6.

  • ...
14
 104
 5,142

Return to China 2

"Fire that spell that you did, seven years ago"

When Fluttershy whispered this beg in her ear, Twilight's brain immediately shut down for a moment and begin to replay that single memory. She was now hyperventilating so much that her friends are now getting word, but then she closed her eyes, and opens then again, and replied:

"WHY THAT?! WHY THAT SPELL?! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I CANNOT FORGIVE MYSELF FOR IT?! HUH?! DO YOU?!" The volume of her voice almost reach the level of the Royal Canterlot Voice, it did shatter some glass, but not enough to be extremely deafening.

"Because I want to return."

"Return where darling?" Rarity asked.

"To return where I got accidentally teleported." Fluttershy replied.

"But why? Why now?! We only have you back for a few days and you want to go back?! What's wrong with you?!" Twilight screamed in mental agony. Her friends, too, were now worried because they might lose Fluttershy again. She just sighed.

"Nothing is wrong with me Twilight. I just wanted to go back were I got teleported."

"But still why?" Fluttershy could see Twilight on the verge of tears, and she placed a hoof on her, saying:

"If you want, you could come with me." The words that got into Twilight's ear was registered in her brain as an invitation to the place where Fluttershy was teleported. However, she was unsure about this anyway.

"I-I don't know if this is safe for us. I mean, what dangers would go there if we get to the destination?"

"Don't worry, I'll protect you. Besides, I'm now skilled more than ever." Fluttershy replied, having a very confident smile on her face. This re-assured Twilight, but for her friends, not so much.

"Uhm Fluttershy, don't you weigh the consequences when we leave Equestria. I mean, Equestria will be powerless without the Elements of Harmony." Rainbow Dash said. In truth, it is quite possible. But nevertheless, Fluttershy wanted to continue to China. Ultimately, Twilight agrees and charged up the spell. After a few concentrating seconds, they all vanished.

-China-

A purple flash was being shown in unknown territory, and their emerged Twilight and her friends. They were completely compelled as to where they are, but only a single building was shown, much to Fluttershy's huge grin of victory.

"Where are we Fluttershy?" Twilight asked.

"Girls, welcome to China."

Author's Note:

Sorry if this chapter is crappy short, but hey at least their is a chapter being published. Again, I'm sorry for that short chapter that everyone would bear for the rest of their lives.

Comments ( 25 )

YES, YES, YES!!

Why did she land in China this time? She had landed in Italy previously...
Besides, how did she get away with not telling her story for a couple of days.
Has ANYTHING happened to Equestria as a whole while she was gone? ANYTHING?
Not even a letter to the princess, no "welcome back party from pinkie"

Saying that this story was bare boned would be an big understatement.:applejackunsure:

Favoriting to follow progress.
This story needs some serious editing if not a complete overhaul.

Horrible. No other word for it

4115112 Yeah totally. Well, the reason why Fluttershy wants to be back in China is...

(whoops spoilers).

4117055 :pinkiegasp: I didn't know she had control over where she goes!

4117696 XD Well, since my logic is shit, then maybe I would explain in the next chapter. But still, shit happens.

Author I have one question will we meet 'a' mister wuu Wong chi in this story?





Jk.

4144732 Dunno. Who is this anyway that you refer?

4146732 nobody really just wondering if we would meet a mister wu Wong chi besides I was referring to: [radioactive building energy]

4164614 I still don't get you

4168078 I mean it seriously. Who is that guy? :rainbowhuh:

4170946 ugh why are we even going back and forth anyway?

Fine wu Wong chi is a Chinese tea vendor in eastern china I don't know him so I really can't tell you much now I don't mean to be rude but can we stop going back and forth about wu Wong chi. aka.


[radioactive building energy]

Keep going, short or not, I do want to read more.

not bad really, but could be a lot better.
my main probloms are that Fluttershy's story was too simple, she had too few interactions with the other Assassins, she seemed to be interrupted constantly, and HOW THE HAY DID SHE GOT HOME WITHOUT MAGIC!:flutterrage:
other than that it's not bad.:twilightsmile:

This story got my interested. Keep up the story! :twilightsmile:

improve this please, it has potential, but not much.

Pls moar dont let those peaple get you down fore dissing your story:pinkiehappy:

8418194
you have the creed backwards it's

nothing is true, everything is permitted

I would love the Assassin Brotherhood to have an Equestrian branch with Fluttershy as Grandmaster. In an alternate universe, Connor Kenway is its leader.

Update ?????

Please continue this story 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Login or register to comment